Page 6 of 50 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast
    Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts
    Anti-vaccine ridiculousness

Re: Anti-vaccine ridiculousness

Quote Originally Posted by allan View Post
    O but it does, someone needs to represent the ridiculous to make this a fair argument.
    Its not an argument if everyone is in agreement.

I am not for vaccines. Not made by my grandma so i will pass.
    Sorry Allan, maybe I should have been less blunt.
    He was talking about vaccines being used as population control while the population growth of the earth continues to accelerate. It just seemed like a statement with no facts behind it.

Quote Originally Posted by copier addict View Post
    Sorry Allan, maybe I should have been less blunt.
    He was talking about vaccines being used as population control while the population growth of the earth continues to accelerate. It just seemed like a statement with no facts behind it.

Also mentioned it before that post so i brought up the topic of population control.

Tel me about it you should check the Nelson Mandela children fund baby boom here on the south point of Africa.
    Now have a massive unemployment issue and very angry ANC supporters that did not get what they were promised. Jobs, housing, basic infrastructure, edukasion...
    We are voting in 2 days time, see if we can make the international news. Now that is side tracking it.

To get back. Why would Bill Gates state that vaccines would be a means of population control?
    He believes that we are a problem my friend there is to many of us and most of us need to go so that his great grand children will not have to suffer the current state of affairs.
    A very real realty.

If only i can have a bunker in a mountain of New-Zealand...
    Whatever

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts

Also mentioned it before that post so i brought up the topic of population control.

Tel me about it you should check the Nelson Mandela children fund baby boom here on the south point of Africa.
    Now have a massive unemployment issue and very angry ANC supporters that did not get what they were promised. Jobs, housing, basic infrastructure, edukasion...
    We are voting in 2 days time, see if we can make the international news. Now that is side tracking it.

To get back. Why would Bill Gates state that vaccines would be a means of population control?
    He believes that we are a problem my friend there is to many of us and most of us need to go so that his great grand children will not have to suffer the current state of affairs.
    A very real realty.

If only i can have a bunker in a mountain of New-Zealand...
    He just noticed that in places where infant mortality is low population growth slows. So giving vaccines to at risk children in places with high population growth will in turn slow population growth as infant mortality rates drop. So with less mouths to feed maybe some prosperity will follow.
    Doesn't seem nefarious to me. Maybe a bit counter intuitive, but look at North America low infant mortality and low population growth.

He just noticed that in places where infant mortality is low population growth slows. So giving vaccines to at risk children in places with high population growth will in turn slow population growth as infant mortality rates drop. So with less mouths to feed maybe some prosperity will follow.
    Doesn't seem nefarious to me. Maybe a bit counter intuitive, but look at North America low infant mortality and low population growth.
    Agreed that if you don't have the means to feed the mouths don't have them, sit in a country were the motive was to generate political votes for the next 25 years to maintain power.
    Now the ones that need to vote for them has no confidence!

The difference is dare i say North America is 1st world country with intelligent people for the most part, this here is a 3de world country.
    There is no moral values and you are a lucky one if you know who your father is. Look there goes your father.

One book and one movie comes to mind. Freakonomics and idiocracy.

Still not convinced that the powers to be have warm fuzzy intentions for us.
    Will continue to question everything.
    Last edited by allan; 05-06-2019 at 11:23 PM.
    Whatever

Retired 10,000+ Posts

Wasn't trying to create conflict here.
    No, I don't consider the flu in the same category as what most people would call a "childhood disease". Mainly because it comes back every year. The "childhood diseases" listed below are prevented by the vaccine and you never have to be vaccinated again.
    Yes, children get the flu.
    Most people I know would call "Measles, mumps, rubella, pertussis, scarlet fever and chicken pox" as childhood diseases.
    The difference between influenza and other childhood diseases is that influenza is a group of viruses that tend to mutate over time. Once you have had or been vaccinated for a specific strain you are immune to that strain until it mutates. Flu vaccine is an on going guessing game as to which strains will occur each season and if there will be any mutations.

Senior Tech. 2,500+ Posts NeoMatrix's Avatar

All of this stuff has nothing to do with the topic at hand, and zero basis in reality, so don't post any more tinfoil hat info.
    Feel free to start another thread though.

Oh sorry great knowledgeable wise credulous one of such intellectual greatness.

You don't know me personally,you don't know the places I've worked at, you don't the know very facts I've witnessed with my own eyes.

While we are soooo "off topic", please explain to the entire forum "exalted-one" where does the flu virus, measles,clymidia,syphilis,hepatitis-ABC, Q-Fever,meningitis,Hodgkin lymphoma, Hydrogen-Sulfide-Bacteria and many many more viruses and bacteria come from, that appear on mass, out of no where, at a convenient rate in society...?

I'd better mention word "vaccine" here, otherwise the super-intellectuals in the forum will struggle to follow along the with the context of the thread. Where are the vaccines made for the above virus/bacteria? What is the majority of vaccines created from?

Please share your profound wealth of knowledge with the forum oh great wise exalted-one.

And spare the forum your "Tin-Foil-Hat" cop-out escape/avoiding rhetorical BS.
    Last edited by NeoMatrix; 05-06-2019 at 11:26 PM.
    Inauguration to the "AI cancel-culture" fraternity 1997...
    •••••• •••[§]• |N | € | o | M | Δ | t | π | ¡ | x | •[§]••• ••••••

Neo you are now officially part of the problem.
    You are now on the list.

What gauge foil works for you, I can't afford the heave duty stuff any more?
    Whatever

Senior Tech. 2,500+ Posts NeoMatrix's Avatar

Neo you are now officially part of the problem.
    You are now on the list.

What gauge foil works for you, I can't afford the heave duty stuff any more?

Ha,I've been on the "watch list" for 40years....
    As I've said on other forums, "I don't have fear of the boogie-man."
    I have a far greater fear of the false direction or rail-road track our worldly society is heading down.

The vaccine topics discussed here-in a ultra minority compared to the greater world plan of the future.

There is such a thing as Hell-on-earth. AI-Machines don't have feelings nor human compassion.
    I've heard it said the world population has to come down to around 300 million, before total control.
    What is coming in the further is not beneficial for any living breathing human soul. It's probably
    one more generation of children away from fulfillment,I truly don't know.

The solid statues of The Virgin Mary use to weep tears, but now the statues of the Virgin Mary weep blood.
    United we stand divided we fall...
    Inauguration to the "AI cancel-culture" fraternity 1997...
    •••••• •••[§]• |N | € | o | M | Δ | t | π | ¡ | x | •[§]••• ••••••

The truth is made up by a thousand lies.

Sooner or later.

Rom 8:19.
    Whatever

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by NeoMatrix View Post
    Oh sorry great knowledgeable wise credulous one of such intellectual greatness.

You don't know me personally,you don't know the places I've worked at, you don't the know very facts I've witnessed with my own eyes.

While we are soooo "off topic", please explain to the entire forum "exalted-one" where does the flu virus, measles,clymidia,syphilis,hepatitis-ABC, Q-Fever,meningitis,Hodgkin lymphoma, Hydrogen-Sulfide-Bacteria and many many more viruses and bacteria come from, that appear on mass, out of no where, at a convenient rate in society...?

I'd better mention word "vaccine" here, otherwise the super-intellectuals in the forum will struggle to follow along the with the context of the thread. Where are the vaccines made for the above virus/bacteria? What is the majority of vaccines created from?

Please share your profound wealth of knowledge with the forum oh great wise exalted-one.

And spare the forum your "Tin-Foil-Hat" cop-out escape/avoiding rhetorical BS.
    Lol. I have never said I have all the answers, unlike you. I just don't want to read all your answers. So, another thread might serve your purposes. Nothing personal