Whatever

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts
    Anti-vaccine ridiculousness

Re: Anti-vaccine ridiculousness

Quote Originally Posted by allan View Post
    Ok last post i promise.

Some light reading.

Anti-Priming Tin Foil Hat - PSI-CHOLOGY.com
    I'm afraid I'm not smart enough to understand that article. What is it saying?

Retired 10,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by copier addict View Post
    I have never said I have all the answers,
    But every time you post, you give the impression that you do.

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by slimslob View Post
    But every time you post, you give the impression that you do.
    Thanks for the vote of confidence, but I surely don't claim to know everything.
    I do believe that vaccines for childhood diseases, not including the flu, are valuable and save lives

Senior Tech. 2,500+ Posts NeoMatrix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by allan View Post
    Two big solutions to a problem we face with infant immunity.
    Woman need to have natural births for the bacteria that the baby gets coated in on its way out is the very first step to developing the immune system.
    Moms need to breast feed well past 6 months to insure a good strong immune system. Its not understood but there is like a transfer of information during breast feeding, call it firmware updates.
    Now if its due to the milk or simply real close proximity... Some tinfoil hat stuff.
    RE. Firmware updates from breast milk.... LOL...

Its the transfer of digestive enzyme(probiotics) from mothers milk to infant digestion.
    It is very important for the first few months to get those enzymes passed down(firmware update) to infant.
    Radiation dosage can destroy live enzymes making the mothers breast milk malnourishment for infants.

Digestion and body health.
    If your digestive enzymes are low (thyroid condition?) your enzymes are not converting digested food into energy.
    If your energy from digestion is low, the energy does not arrive into the blood stream.
    If the energy to the blood stream is low, then the bodies immune system is low.
    If the immune system is low you have all the ready conditions for chronic illness or worse.

Moral of the story.
    Good healthy enzymes(stomach flora) means healthy body.
    Understand the effects of antibiotics,alcohol,coffee, etc that reduce the stomach flora.
    Know when your digestion is out of whack and when to top up with probiotics.
    Probiotics like cassia-shurtoa in yoghurt and milk bases are readily available from the local supermarket.
    There are a lot of "Raw Foods" that contain healthy live enzymes. Follow the Chinese way of life food diet and eat your vegetables half cooked to preserve the live enzymes in your food. That is assuming the raw foods are not irradiated or genetically modified rubbish. The above live enzymes must work symbiotic with vitamins and minerals for a complete healthy diet. There is no quick fix or short cuts.
    There are many herbs and spices that change the electrical signature of virus an bacteria which cause the bacteria to die or the virus to show up in the immune system response.

And share all information you can with others so each person passes around air breathing good bacteria in their work place.

I did like your firmware analogy though...
    Last edited by NeoMatrix; 05-08-2019 at 12:47 AM.
    Inauguration to the "AI cancel-culture" fraternity 1997...
    •••••• •••[§]• |N | € | o | M | Δ | t | π | ˇ | x | •[§]••• ••••••

Retired 10,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by NeoMatrix View Post
    RE. Firmware updates from breast milk.... LOL...

Its the transfer of digestive enzyme(probiotics) from mothers milk to infant digestion.
    It is very important for the first few months to get those enzymes passed down(firmware update) to infant.
    Radiation dosage can destroy live enzymes making the mothers breast milk malnourishment for infants.

Digestion and body health.
    If your digestive enzymes are low (thyroid condition?) your enzymes are not converting digested food into energy.
    If your energy from digestion is low, the energy does not arrive into the blood stream.
    If the energy to the blood stream is low, then the bodies immune system is low.
    If the immune system is low you have all the ready conditions for chronic illness or worse.

Moral of the story.
    Good healthy enzymes(stomach flora) means healthy body.
    Understand the effects of antibiotics,alcohol,coffee, etc that reduce the stomach flora.
    Know when your digestion is out of whack and when to top up with probiotics.
    Probiotics like cassia-shurtoa in yoghurt and milk bases are readily available from the local supermarket.
    There are a lot of "Raw Foods" that contain healthy live enzymes. Follow the Chinese way of life food diet and eat your vegetables half cooked to preserve the live enzymes in your food. That is assuming the raw foods are not irradiated or genetically modified rubbish. The above live enzymes must work symbiotic with vitamins and minerals for a complete healthy diet. There is no quick fix or short cuts.
    There are many herbs and spices that change the electrical signature of virus an bacteria which cause the bacteria to die or the virus to show up in the immune system response.

And share all information you can with others so each person passes around air breathing good bacteria in their work place.

I did like your firmware analogy though...
    Actually it is the colostrum that is present in breast milk for a few days after birth that is very important in infant immunology.

Breastfeeding: Overview - American Pregnancy Association

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by copier addict View Post
    I'm afraid I'm not smart enough to understand that article. What is it saying?

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts

Cool Re: Anti-vaccine ridiculousness

Quote Originally Posted by Phil B. View Post
    I know!!! Sometimes I'm just not as smart as I think I am. Lol.

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts

Retired 10,000+ Posts

It has been thought to be a problem for years. It is used as a preservative in vaccines. Because of the potential problem most US pharmaceutical companies discontinued it use in single dosage packaging and only use it for vials that contain multiple doses. If you go to a vaccine clinic and they use a fresh vial for each person vaccinated then they are single dosage vials. Otherwise, they contain mercury.