Page 3 of 50 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast
    Field Supervisor 500+ Posts Geo's Avatar

Re: Anti-vaccine ridiculousness

A little side note...By Federal laws Vaccine manufactures are immune from all lawsuits ..even for negligence or death. I looked but can't find out how it was determined that Vacs have Zero effect on mental issues,,,For example did the researchers follow a group long term that had little to no Vacs?
    Seems the Vaccine/Autism debate will not end until the cause of Autism is identified...

Retired 10,000+ Posts
    Anti-vaccine ridiculousness

Quote Originally Posted by copiertec View Post
    Instead of giving the MMR (Measles, Mumps, Rubella) which is several doses at once....why not break them up and spread them out over a period of time, in turn giving the undeveloped immune system time to recover from each one.
    Though the MMR contains protection for three different contagious diseases, it is still a single shot. Giving them as separate shots spread over a number of months could actually triple the mercury exposure. By the way, which one would you have given to you child last? Mumps or Measles German Measles

Like Kent Hovind explains 98% of rat poison is good food its the 2% that does the business.
    How does Mr Gates state in the same breath that vaccination that saves lives will cause a decrease in the population?

Those guide stones still sitting pretty?

I will I will I will I will I will written in wedges and triangles.
    Whatever

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Geo View Post
    A little side note...By Federal laws Vaccine manufactures are immune from all lawsuits ..even for negligence or death. I looked but can't find out how it was determined that Vacs have Zero effect on mental issues,,,For example did the researchers follow a group long term that had little to no Vacs?
    Seems the Vaccine/Autism debate will not end until the cause of Autism is identified...
    Autism was defined in 1908. But cowpox vaccination treatments were developed in the 1790's. A British doctor took pus from an infected milkmaids hand and injected it into an eight year old boy. He later injected the same boy with smallpox to see if the boy developed smallpox. It was noticed at the time that milkmaids infected with cowpox did not contract the smallpox disease. Actually it would be much easier to provide the link for the historical accounting of early vaccinations

https://www.healthaffairs.org/doi/fu...thaff.24.3.611

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by slimslob View Post
    Though the MMR contains protection for three different contagious diseases, it is still a single shot. Giving them as separate shots spread over a number of months could actually triple the mercury exposure. By the way, which one would you have given to you child last? Mumps or Measles German Measles
    There is no mercury in vaccines for childhood diseases. At least everything I have read indicates that

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts

i do come from that generation where we got vaccinations for all of the childhood diseases, as they used to be called. it was just normal. i get the flu shot every year, do not get any reaction to it. I sometimes get a mild case of the flu, sometimes not. I had shingles once, and my wife made me get the shingles vaccine.

Vaccines are also to protect other people.

Senior Tech. 2,500+ Posts NeoMatrix's Avatar

Be wary of those who come to protect the children.

Vaccination or population control?
    Are these child health vaccinations from the same caring NWO that disperses virual agents from the wing tips of commerical airline aircraft?

Are these child health vaccinations from the same caring NWO that sprays chem-trails from high altitude military aircraft?

I beleive Russia deals with the viral dispersent problem by shooting down these commercial aircraft unconditional .
    I'm inclined to believe Malaysia might do similar, the pilots kamakazi the aircraft into the middle of the indian ocean.

Aircraft viral dispersent takes around two weeks to float down from the atmosphere.
    The viral dispersent delivery has a timimg delay according to the distance the aircraft requires to reach the desired population target area.
    The viral agent is known to be delivered from the upper atmosphere, because all the tree dwelling mammals eg. flying foxes,
    kolas,possums in our country developed clymidia,syphillus,lysa-virus,menigitis,ect, skin/face cancers and body lesians all around the same periodic interval.
    These animals live isolated lives high up in the tree tops away from any human contact at ground level.
    It doesn't take a great deal of thought to work out the problem appeared to be delivered from the sky.
    Why did the tree top animals suffer from disease first before animals around the ground level circum?

Re. The Paramount Importance of vaccinations.
    Of cause the children need multiple vaccinations its part of the caring sharing NWO predefined poplation system.
    Of cause it will gradually becoming a legal requirment to vaccinate your children, such be the case of the predetemined NWO
    deliberately created scenario to protect "their" children from the biological parents.
    Of cause all the new childhood vaccinations will be "cost effectively" contained in a single one off capusle place under the skin.
    Of cause the ID-Capsule will contain a RF-ID electronic tag to make sure the parents obey the vaccination NWO laws.

RE. The righteous,godly driven 3rd Person.
    You horrible bad parents, you should be put in jail for not vaccinating "OUR" children.

[Sn->Al wizard cover instu...]
    Inauguration to the "AI cancel-culture" fraternity 1997...
    •••••• •••[§]• |N | € | o | M | Δ | t | π | ¡ | x | •[§]••• ••••••

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by NeoMatrix View Post

Vaccination or population control?
    Are these child health vaccinations from the same caring NWO that disperses virual agents from the wing tips of commerical airline aircraft?

Are these child health vaccinations from the same caring NWO that sprays chem-trails from high altitude military aircraft?

I beleive Russia deals with the viral dispersent problem by shooting down these commercial aircraft unconditional .
    I'm inclined to believe Malaysia might do similar, the pilots kamakazi the aircraft into the middle of the indian ocean.

Aircraft viral dispersent takes around two weeks to float down from the atmosphere.
    The viral dispersent delivery has a timimg delay according to the distance the aircraft requires to reach the desired population target area.
    The viral agent is known to be delivered from the upper atmosphere, because all the tree dwelling mammals eg. flying foxes,
    kolas,possums in our country developed clymidia,syphillus,lysa-virus,menigitis,ect, skin/face cancers and body lesians all around the same periodic interval.
    These animals live isolated lives high up in the tree tops away from any human contact at ground level.
    It doesn't take a great deal of thought to work out the problem appeared to be delivered from the sky.
    Why did the tree top animals suffer from disease first before animals around the ground level circum?

Re. The Paramount Importance of vaccinations.
    Of cause the children need multiple vaccinations its part of the caring sharing NWO predefined poplation system.
    Of cause it will gradually becoming a legal requirment to vaccinate your children, such be the case of the predetemined NWO
    deliberately created scenario to protect "their" children from the biological parents.
    Of cause all the new childhood vaccinations will be "cost effectively" contained in a single one off capusle place under the skin.
    Of cause the ID-Capsule will contain a RF-ID electronic tag to make sure the parents obey the vaccination NWO laws.

RE. The righteous,godly driven 3rd Person.
    You horrible bad parents, you should be put in jail for not vaccinating "OUR" children.

[Sn->Al wizard cover instu...]
    You have got to be kidding, what drugs are you on.

Retired 10,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by copier addict View Post
    There is no mercury in vaccines for childhood diseases. At least everything I have read indicates that
    In 1990 CDC and drug manufacturers agreed to reduce the amount of thimerosal used to only what was absolutely necessary in multi dose vials but it was not eliminated. Please note, thimerosal was only used as a preservative in multi dose vials, not in single dose vials. Check that the sources you are reading are not referring to single dose vials.

Quote Originally Posted by davel View Post
    You have got to be kidding, what drugs are you on.

He must be on a drug called common sense!

Why can't you take care of what is your own. Now you trust people who have no love or good intentions for you!
    You yourself don't have the means to determine what you are dealing with.

Hosea 4:6

There are some designs that was made to be in perfect balance. Well not some all that man did not make himself.
    Last edited by allan; 05-06-2019 at 04:10 PM.
    Whatever