Page 1 of 34 1234567891011 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 336
  1. #1
    Aging Tech 5,000+ Posts
    Anti-vaccine ridiculousness

    copier addict's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Diamond
    Posts
    7,817
    Rep Power
    219

    Anti-vaccine ridiculousness

    What kind of person denies their children the potential life saving protection of vaccinations?
    In my opinion you would have to be a complete moron to not give your child all the help you can.
    There is zero proof they cause autism, yet these people somehow believe they do.
    The, so called, ethical stand against using a product created from aborted foetuses is a non issue. The cells they use now are so far removed from the original ones they really not even related anymore.

  2. #2
    RTFM!! 2,500+ Posts allan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Centurion
    Posts
    4,768
    Rep Power
    114

    Re: Anti-vaccine ridiculousness

    Its a touchy subject for me, knowing that money corrupts and that these concoctions are man made and man is far from perfect. Where there is smoke there is fire.
    Last time i checked government craves ultimate control and will do strange things to maintain it.
    Will leave it up to some one who has twins to test with to let us know. That is not my real hart but makes you think.
    I don't have children so difficult for me to understand the fear and confusion a parent have to face making these decisions.
    Leaves you wondering what is the bigger risk.
    A little knowledge is a dangerous thing.
    Whatever

  3. #3
    Aging Tech 5,000+ Posts
    Anti-vaccine ridiculousness

    copier addict's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Diamond
    Posts
    7,817
    Rep Power
    219

    Re: Anti-vaccine ridiculousness

    Quote Originally Posted by allan View Post
    Its a touchy subject for me, knowing that money corrupts and that these concoctions are man made and man is far from perfect. Where there is smoke there is fire.
    Last time i checked government craves ultimate control and will do strange things to maintain it.
    Will leave it up to some one who has twins to test with to let us know. That is not my real hart but makes you think.
    I don't have children so difficult for me to understand the fear and confusion a parent have to face making these decisions.
    Leaves you wondering what is the bigger risk.
    A little knowledge is a dangerous thing.
    I didn't consider the tinfoil hat side here.
    I have a child and I gave him the same protection that was given me. There was no fear or confusion involved in the decision.

  4. #4
    RTFM!! 2,500+ Posts allan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Centurion
    Posts
    4,768
    Rep Power
    114

    Re: Anti-vaccine ridiculousness

    Germ theory vs terrain theory is a good to look at.

    We have taken our health out of our own hands and given it away to a lucrative business that would rather enslave us than heal us.
    As long as vaccines does not become mandatory we have a choice in the matter, freedom to decide for yourself.
    This is an emotional topic and i will refrain.


    Rev 18:23
    Whatever

  5. #5
    Service Manager 1,000+ Posts
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Meridian, MS
    Posts
    1,154
    Rep Power
    47

    Re: Anti-vaccine ridiculousness

    Quote Originally Posted by copier addict View Post
    What kind of person denies their children the potential life saving protection of vaccinations?
    In my opinion you would have to be a complete moron to not give your child all the help you can.
    There is zero proof they cause autism, yet these people somehow believe they do.
    The, so called, ethical stand against using a product created from aborted foetuses is a non issue. The cells they use now are so far removed from the original ones they really not even related anymore.
    Bill Gates "promotes" vaccinations...his father was a eugenicist. The apple doesn't fall far from the tree. Just do a Google query on how many elites allow their children to be vaccinated and I think you'll have your answer!!!Anti-vaccine ridiculousness

    Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk
    REACH FOR THE STARS!!!
    Konica Minolta Planetariums!
    https://www.konicaminolta.com/planet...gma/index.html

  6. #6
    Retired 10,000+ Posts
    Anti-vaccine ridiculousness

    slimslob's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Bakersfield, CA
    Posts
    21,845
    Rep Power
    632

    Re: Anti-vaccine ridiculousness

    The potential problem is not the vaccines themselves. It is the thimerosal that is used as a preservative. From the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention "Thimerosal is a mercury-based preservative that has been used for decades in the United States in multi-dose vials (vials containing more than one dose) of medicines and vaccines." The potential for problems increases, especially for young children, when multiple vaccinations are administered at the same time or over a short period of time. With more and more vaccinations being required to enter school, such multiple vaccinations are common when parents wait until the last minute to get their child vaccinated.

  7. #7
    Service Manager 2,500+ Posts
    Anti-vaccine ridiculousness


    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    South Jersey
    Posts
    3,046
    Rep Power
    105

    Re: Anti-vaccine ridiculousness

    I agree. Same principles as jehovah witness' with not allowing blood transfusions. Ask anyone of them if their child or loved one needed a transfusion to live what would they do, they all answer the same way NO transfusion, leave it up to God!

    Another one are the scientology morons, a lot of Hollywood liberals are into that crap. This is the perfect religion for them. What's the difference if you kill the baby by denying "routine" healthcare or rip the baby apart with an abortion in the third trimester! Neither one bothers them. You could offer all their money to me if I would be like them, guess what I would tell them.... to shove the money up their @ss!

    Real Wacko's that would send their kid to school UNvaccinated to infect my kid. If you elect not to vaccinate yourself or kids then you better home school them, because if they get my kid sick with a deadly disease like measles I will be paying those parents a visit and it won't end well!

  8. #8
    Aging Tech 5,000+ Posts
    Anti-vaccine ridiculousness

    copier addict's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Diamond
    Posts
    7,817
    Rep Power
    219

    Re: Anti-vaccine ridiculousness

    Quote Originally Posted by copyman View Post
    I agree. Same principles as jehovah witness' with not allowing blood transfusions. Ask anyone of them if their child or loved one needed a transfusion to live what would they do, they all answer the same way NO transfusion, leave it up to God!

    Another one are the scientology morons, a lot of Hollywood liberals are into that crap. This is the perfect religion for them. What's the difference if you kill the baby by denying "routine" healthcare or rip the baby apart with an abortion in the third trimester! Neither one bothers them. You could offer all their money to me if I would be like them, guess what I would tell them.... to shove the money up their @ss!

    Real Wacko's that would send their kid to school UNvaccinated to infect my kid. If you elect not to vaccinate yourself or kids then you better home school them, because if they get my kid sick with a deadly disease like measles I will be paying those parents a visit and it won't end well!
    Let's keep political views out of this thread. There are enough political threads already.

  9. #9
    Field Supervisor 500+ Posts
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    chas
    Posts
    555
    Rep Power
    35

    Re: Anti-vaccine ridiculousness

    Quote Originally Posted by copier addict View Post
    What kind of person denies their children the potential life saving protection of vaccinations?
    In my opinion you would have to be a complete moron to not give your child all the help you can.
    There is zero proof they cause autism, yet these people somehow believe they do.
    The, so called, ethical stand against using a product created from aborted foetuses is a non issue. The cells they use now are so far removed from the original ones they really not even related anymore.
    The "study" that associated autism with the vaccines has been proven a falsified data study. Did a quick search and found tons of links with all sorts of different websites debunking the autism study too many to list actually. The actual proof of the effectiveness of vaccines makes no impact on the anti-vaccine crowd. I actually went to school with some students that contracted polio before the vaccine to prevent polio was developed. The worst cases of polio sufferers were not plentiful, And if severe enough they were treated with the dreaded iron lung. And every one of us in school in the fifties had the scar on the upper arm. Heck I still have a very very faint remnant of the polio vaccine scar. In fact the vaccinations were carried out in school classrooms. Of course I also do not remember if there was a religious exemption allowed back then either.

    Actual fact is I do tend to avoid vaccinations now. But there have been some stories where people born and attending elementary school in the fifties have immunity from measles due to the back then required vaccinations. Or even actual natural immunity because you actually had a version of the measles and your body has created the anti-bodies naturally. The first time I was required to get a flu vaccination I ended up with walking pneumonia, temp of 102.5 coughing sneezing all the symptoms. Problem was there were actually so many cases at Fort Dix Training Center they only hospitalized you if your temp was 103.5. Less than that you stayed with the rest off the other infected recruits. I have had similar reactions to the flu vaccine three more times when I was required to have one to be able to get onto two of the military basis nearby when we had contracts on equipment on base. Strangely I have had no reactions to vaccines against other illnesses, just the flu vaccinations. Yes I had the shingles vaccination years ago when it was developed.

  10. #10
    Field Supervisor 500+ Posts
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    chas
    Posts
    555
    Rep Power
    35

    Re: Anti-vaccine ridiculousness

    Quote Originally Posted by copyman View Post
    I agree. Same principles as jehovah witness' with not allowing blood transfusions. Ask anyone of them if their child or loved one needed a transfusion to live what would they do, they all answer the same way NO transfusion, leave it up to God!

    ....

    Real Wacko's that would send their kid to school UNvaccinated to infect my kid. If you elect not to vaccinate yourself or kids then you better home school them, because if they get my kid sick with a deadly disease like measles I will be paying those parents a visit and it won't end well!
    Actually i do believe there are more and more places requiring proof of vaccinations before your or your children are allowed to attend or participate in group activities. Only problem is even if they are banned from public gatherings most commercial establishment, stores theaters restaurants etc have no way of checking or preventing infected children or adults exposed to the disease carrying the viruses into these public areas. I have read about some school districts, and private schools, now requiring proof of vaccination before the children can attend classes.

    The biggest problems now is the spread of measles to children too young to be vaccinated because older children infected with measles are attending class or public events and spreading the virus through contact with vaccinated children who. Who then carry the virus unknowingly back to their home and then the very young are infected that way.

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Get the Android App
click or scan for the Copytechnet Mobile App

-= -= -= -= -=


IDrive Remote Backup

Lunarpages Internet Solutions

Advertise on Copytechnet

Your Link Here