View Poll Results: Do you trust the media?

Voters
63. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    7 11.11%
  • No

    56 88.89%
Page 18 of 26 FirstFirst ... 891011121314151617181920212223242526 LastLast
Results 171 to 180 of 256
  1. #171
    Senior Tech. 2,500+ Posts NeoMatrix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Sunshine State QLD.
    Posts
    3,500
    Rep Power
    95

    Re: Do you trust the media?

    Quote Originally Posted by skynet View Post
    I don't need one, its my opinion that is shared by others, since the Brexit vote four years ago the BBC amongst others have tried to undermine, ridicule and generally deceive those that voted for independence. Since then we have had four years of this scaremongering.

    The BBC is a subscription service which you have to pay for but the government has recently considered decriminalizing none payment because of their piss poor service.
    When the UK Government attacks the BBC's funding because of their biased reporting is a website like mediabias even needed?


    Is the BBC TV license the real deal?

    Australians had to have a TV license a very long time ago.
    People stopped watching TV. The Govt realised the people couldn't be brainwashed, read books an become smarter.
    So the Govt removed the TV licences.
    What if we could count the stars... , what number would you stop at...?"
    [Exchange manual acquisitions, PM's CTN members only. ]
    [] |N | | o | M | Δ | t | π | | x | []

  2. #172
    Service Manager 5,000+ Posts
    Do you trust the media?

    Phil B.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Raleigh NC
    Posts
    8,281
    Rep Power
    178

    Re: Do you trust the media?

    Quote Originally Posted by SalesServiceGuy View Post
    It means that Fox News is reducing its Coronavirus coverage which is daily bad news for President Trump. Fox News is trying hard to distract its viewers on a faux anti-Obama conspiracy theory while simultaneously character attacking Dr. Fauci's medically sound best practises that are no longer politically in line with the White House narrative.
    Oh fucking bs.
    Get a damn grip on reality.


    Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

  3. #173
    Service Manager 1,000+ Posts
    Do you trust the media?

    SalesServiceGuy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Nova Scotia
    Posts
    2,242
    Rep Power
    67

    Re: Do you trust the media?

    Quote Originally Posted by Phil B. View Post
    Oh fucking bs.
    Get a damn grip on reality.


    Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
    Limbaugh explains Trump's Fauci strategy


    Radio host Rush Limbaugh fielded a question Wednesday from a caller who asked why Trump continues to praise Fauci. Limbaugh explained how Trump should "deal" with Fauci, given that he is so widely respected. "You praise him to the hilt, exactly like Trump is doing," Limbaugh said. "You praise him to the hilt. You talk about how brilliant he is, and you say that we're so lucky to have Fauci."
    "'Oh, my God. Tony, you should run for office,' and then privately you ignore every damn thing he says and implement your own policy," Limbaugh added. "That's the only way you can do it." The caller asked Limbaugh if Trump will pursue such a strategy. "I think he already is," Limbaugh replied.

  4. #174
    Service Manager 1,000+ Posts
    Do you trust the media?

    SalesServiceGuy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Nova Scotia
    Posts
    2,242
    Rep Power
    67

    Re: Do you trust the media?

    There is a real news story here: It's that the President of the United States, in conjunction with Fox News network, is polluting the information wells during a pandemic to help distract from the bad news and boost his re-election efforts.

  5. #175
    Service Manager 1,000+ Posts
    Do you trust the media?

    skynet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    England
    Posts
    1,515
    Rep Power
    67

    Re: Do you trust the media?

    Quote Originally Posted by copier addict View Post
    It's generally because of unbiased reporting that government tries to mess with public broadcasting
    Yes but this is England not North Korea.
    When you think you have made a procedure idiot proof your company employs a better idiot.

  6. #176
    Service Manager 1,000+ Posts
    Do you trust the media?

    skynet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    England
    Posts
    1,515
    Rep Power
    67

    Re: Do you trust the media?

    Quote Originally Posted by NeoMatrix View Post
    Is the BBC TV license the real deal?

    Australians had to have a TV license a very long time ago.
    People stopped watching TV. The Govt realised the people couldn't be brainwashed, read books an become smarter.
    So the Govt removed the TV licences.
    Yes it is, incidentally we had our elections a few months back. Labour or Conservatives being the only ones that are ever likely to win. Running up to the election all the media was anti conservative, digging up half truths, misinformation and in some cases lies against them.
    The Conservatives won by the biggest margin since the 1930's so I guess the British public dont take much notice either.
    When you think you have made a procedure idiot proof your company employs a better idiot.

  7. #177
    Aging Tech 2,500+ Posts
    Do you trust the media?

    copier addict's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Desboro
    Posts
    2,880
    Rep Power
    75

    Re: Do you trust the media?

    Quote Originally Posted by skynet View Post
    Yes it is, incidentally we had our elections a few months back. Labour or Conservatives being the only ones that are ever likely to win. Running up to the election all the media was anti conservative, digging up half truths, misinformation and in some cases lies against them.
    The Conservatives won by the biggest margin since the 1930's so I guess the British public dont take much notice either.
    You're not one of these people who believe that one side lies and the other side tells the truth are you?

  8. #178
    Service Manager 1,000+ Posts
    Do you trust the media?

    skynet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    England
    Posts
    1,515
    Rep Power
    67

    Re: Do you trust the media?

    Quote Originally Posted by copier addict View Post
    You're not one of these people who believe that one side lies and the other side tells the truth are you?
    No why are you?
    When you think you have made a procedure idiot proof your company employs a better idiot.

  9. #179
    Aging Tech 2,500+ Posts
    Do you trust the media?

    copier addict's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Desboro
    Posts
    2,880
    Rep Power
    75

    Re: Do you trust the media?

    Quote Originally Posted by skynet View Post
    No why are you?

    Ha! Not a chance.

  10. #180
    Service Manager 5,000+ Posts
    Do you trust the media?

    Phil B.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Raleigh NC
    Posts
    8,281
    Rep Power
    178

    Re: Do you trust the media?

    Quote Originally Posted by SalesServiceGuy View Post
    There is a real news story here: It's that the President of the United States, in conjunction with Fox News network, is polluting the information wells during a pandemic to help distract from the bad news and boost his re-election efforts.
    More bullshit.
    You sound like BSM2.. dupe accounts?

    Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Get the Android App
click or scan for the Copytechnet Mobile App

-= -= -= -= -=


IDrive Remote Backup

Lunarpages Internet Solutions

Advertise on Copytechnet

Your Link Here