View Poll Results: Do you trust the media?

Voters
89. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

12 13.48%
  • No

77 86.52%
Page 21 of 123 FirstFirst ... 11121314151617181920212223242526272829303171121 ... LastLast
    Service Manager 10,000+ Posts
    Do you trust the media?

Re: Do you trust the media?

Quote Originally Posted by skynet View Post
    The riots all seem a bit planned all happening so close together and piles of bricks left on the road when no construction is in the vicinity.

YouTube
    yeah and we all know who arranged for those FULL PALLETS of bricks to be logistically placed around the cities.

Quote Originally Posted by Phil B. View Post
    yeah and we all know who arranged for those FULL PALLETS of bricks to be logistically placed around the cities.
    Please tell us all more Grand Wizard
    lol

wait for it. wait for it

Obama No Hillary No Deep State. No No someone new
    BIDEN. NO NO Russia No Ukraine
    Last edited by bsm2; 06-02-2020 at 05:46 PM.

Do you trust the media?

Quote Originally Posted by bsm2 View Post
    Please tell us all more Grand Wizard
    lol
    well lets see:

they weren't there the day before

there is no construction being preformed in the area

full pallets with straps still on the pallets .. too heavy to be moved by hand...

pallets of bricks range in the 100's of dollars depending on the TYPE of bricks bought (solid bricks cost more )

you have a wild imagination you figure it out.

Service Manager 2,500+ Posts
    Do you trust the media?

Quote Originally Posted by Phil B. View Post
    well lets see:

they weren't there the day before

there is no construction being preformed in the area

full pallets with straps still on the pallets .. too heavy to be moved by hand...

pallets of bricks range in the 100's of dollars depending on the TYPE of bricks bought (solid bricks cost more )

you have a wild imagination you figure it out.
    Were the cities still technically in lockdown?
    When you think you have made a procedure idiot proof your company employs a better idiot.

Do you trust the media?

Were the cities still technically in lockdown?
    to the best of my knowledge ... YES!

Do you trust the media?

YouTube

6/1/20 Groups Infiltrated w/paid Bad Actors- All assets deployed

I know how BSM2 loves videos from YouTube ..

Do you trust the media?

Lemonhead strikes again!

Don Lemon Outright Lies to Viewers in Failed Attempt To Blast Trump on Race Riots

First, Lemon:
    “Many of our cities, our major cities in this country are in chaos,” he said. “There’s unrest in our cities, and so far, no appeal from the president of the United States for calm. We are waiting for some leadership instead of division. And so far — silence.”

The president’s direct appeal came during remarks at the Kennedy Space Center in Florida on Saturday — ostensibly for the launch of the SpaceX rocket that returned American astronauts to space aboard an American craft for the first time in nearly a decade. During his speech, Trump made a clear and unequivocal call for peace and justice in the case of George Floyd, who died May 25 in Minneapolis after a police officer knelt on his neck for roughly nine minutes during an arrest.

Curtis Houck @CurtisHouck

Replying to @CurtisHouck
    Part 1 of Trump's remarks: "I stand before you as a friend & ally to every American seeking justice & peace & I stand before you in firm opposition to anyone exploiting this tragedy to loot, rob, attack, & menace. Healing, not hatred, justice, not chaos, are the mission at hand"

“Before going further on this exciting day for all America in space, I want to say a few words about the situation in Minnesota,” Trump said. “The death of George Floyd on the streets of Minneapolis was a grave tragedy. It should never have happened. It has filled Americans all over the country with horror, anger and grief.
    “Yesterday, I spoke to George’s family and expressed the sorrow of our entire nation for their loss. I stand before you as a friend and ally to every American seeking justice and peace. And I stand before you in firm opposition to anyone exploiting this tragedy to loot, rob, attack and menace. Healing, not hatred; justice, not chaos are the mission at hand.”

“The memory of George Floyd is being dishonored by rioters, looters, and anarchists. The violence and vandalism is being led by antifa and other radical left-wing groups who are terrorizing the innocent, destroying jobs, hurting businesses and burning down buildings,” the president continued.
    “The main victims of this horrible, horrible situation are the citizens who live in these once lovely communities. The mobs are devastating the life’s work of good people and destroying their dreams. Right now, America needs creation, not destruction; cooperation, not contempt; security, not anarchy. And there will be no anarchy. Civilization must be cherished, defended and protected. The voices of law-abiding citizens must be heard, and heard very loudly.”

And yet Lemon: “I am waiting for a call for calm, something to come from the leadership of this country.”

If you’re a liberal cable news junkie and can’t swallow Fox News, it pains me to even suggest this, but perhaps it’s time to change over to the — I can’t believe I’m saying this — more “cerebral” alternatives on MSNBC. At least if they’re going to lie, it won’t be this bad.

Do you trust the media?

The riots all seem a bit planned all happening so close together and piles of bricks left on the road when no construction is in the vicinity.

YouTube
    I think he makes some of the points we all know are the objectives of this crowd of 'protesters'. And to hear AOC spew the BLM guidelines is totally disgusting.. after all she is a legislator (for now).
    These actions are undermining the USA values we have held for hundreds of years.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk