View Poll Results: Do you trust the media?

Voters
89. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

12 13.48%
  • No

77 86.52%
Page 40 of 123 FirstFirst ... 30313233343536373839404142434445464748495090 ... LastLast
    Service Manager 5,000+ Posts
    Do you trust the media?

Re: Do you trust the media?

Quote Originally Posted by Phil B. View Post
    stop with the PROJECTS shit... all the votes haven't been counted and the are MANY problems with this election... 3 states issued the wrong type pens to mark the ballot with... those ballots have been voided.... thousands of voters here in NC voted early/in person and their votes have NOT been recorded ...and I only speak for the districts around the Raleigh area

too many instances of hinky shit going on throughout the USA.

MI is going to have to recount.. among other states as well.

CNN has/is/will always lie.

... sorry but reality will soon force its way even into your deep, dark, selfish bubble.

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts
    Do you trust the media?

Do you trust the media?

The same person is also responsible for this statement along with a handful of other billionaires such as Gates and Kissinger on world population.

A total population of 250-300 million people, a 95% decline from present levels, would be ideal.
    Ted Turner

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts
    Do you trust the media?

Quote Originally Posted by copiertec View Post
    The same person is also responsible for this statement along with a handful of other billionaires such as Gates and Kissinger on world population.

A total population of 250-300 million people, a 95% decline from present levels, would be ideal.
    Ted Turner
    And the crazies believe that means they want to kill us off until they reach that goal, while in reality it means some people want to slow world population growth down to a sustainable level.

Do you trust the media?

Quote Originally Posted by copier addict View Post
    And the crazies believe that means they want to kill us off until they reach that goal, while in reality it means some people want to slow world population growth down to a sustainable level.
    I hope that is the case.

Do you trust the media?

Quote Originally Posted by copier addict View Post
    I question, how are they going to slow population growth to a sustainable level? What exactly is a "sustainable level," and who decides what a "sustainable level?" Seems to me some human needs to play the role of God to make such decisions. What are your thoughts?

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts
    Do you trust the media?

Quote Originally Posted by copiertec View Post
    I question, how are they going to slow population growth to a sustainable level? What exactly is a "sustainable level," and who decides what a "sustainable level?" Seems to me some human needs to play the role of God to make such decisions. What are your thoughts?
    The truth is, the more stable a country is the slower the growth in population. So, I would say that instead of seeing an unstable country and trying to exploit the instability, provide help in making said country more stable. A pipe dream, I know.

Pay Attention!!!

TLAVagabond * DLive

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk
    REACH FOR THE STARS!!!
    Konica Minolta Planetariums!
    https://www.konicaminolta.com/planet...gma/index.html

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts
    Do you trust the media?

MSM has egg on it's face... AGAIN!

Jacob Blake Admits He Was Holding a Knife in First Interview Since Shooting

Jacob Blake, the man who was shot multiple times in Wisconsin last summer after failing to comply with police officers, admitted he was armed during the altercation, further discrediting the country’s broken corporate media.
    Blake was at a birthday party when he encountered police in Kenosha last August, he told ABC News’ “Good Morning America” co-host Michael Strahan in an interview on Wednesday. Officers were called out after Blake allegedly attempted to leave the gathering in a vehicle which was occupied by his two children, and which didn’t belong to him.
    When officers showed up, they informed him he was wanted on a warrant for felony sexual assault, according to the New York Post. Video of the shooting shows Blake tased by police after resisting arrest.

Jacob Blake Admits He Was Holding a Knife in First Interview Since Shooting

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts
    Do you trust the media?

Leftists Circulate Year-Old Photo of GOP Rep to Accuse Her of Leading Capitol Incursion

If you’re going to tacitly accuse a sitting representative of giving a tour of the Capitol to extremist groups involved in the incursion there, you’d better have some strong evidence.
    #Resistance figure Ron Filipkowski did not.

Instead, he circulated a year-old photograph of a newly installed GOP congresswoman to prove she had led “people [who] participated in the insurrection the following day” around the building.

Leftists Circulate Year-Old Photo of GOP Rep to Accuse Her of Leading Capitol Incursion