View Poll Results: Do you trust the media?

Voters
69. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    11 15.94%
  • No

    58 84.06%
Page 40 of 40 FirstFirst ... 3031323334353637383940
Results 391 to 397 of 397
  1. #391
    Service Manager 2,500+ Posts
    Do you trust the media?

    SalesServiceGuy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Nova Scotia
    Posts
    2,844
    Rep Power
    88

    Re: Do you trust the media?

    Quote Originally Posted by Phil B. View Post
    stop with the PROJECTS shit... all the votes haven't been counted and the are MANY problems with this election... 3 states issued the wrong type pens to mark the ballot with... those ballots have been voided.... thousands of voters here in NC voted early/in person and their votes have NOT been recorded ...and I only speak for the districts around the Raleigh area

    too many instances of hinky shit going on throughout the USA.

    MI is going to have to recount.. among other states as well.

    CNN has/is/will always lie.

    ... sorry but reality will soon force its way even into your deep, dark, selfish bubble.

  2. #392
    Field Supervisor 500+ Posts
    Do you trust the media?

    copiertec's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Centereach, L.I. New York
    Posts
    951
    Rep Power
    36

  3. #393
    Field Supervisor 500+ Posts
    Do you trust the media?

    copiertec's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Centereach, L.I. New York
    Posts
    951
    Rep Power
    36

    Re: Do you trust the media?

    The same person is also responsible for this statement along with a handful of other billionaires such as Gates and Kissinger on world population.

    A total population of 250-300 million people, a 95% decline from present levels, would be ideal.
    Ted Turner

  4. #394
    Aging Tech 2,500+ Posts
    Do you trust the media?

    copier addict's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Desboro
    Posts
    3,398
    Rep Power
    91

    Re: Do you trust the media?

    Quote Originally Posted by copiertec View Post
    The same person is also responsible for this statement along with a handful of other billionaires such as Gates and Kissinger on world population.

    A total population of 250-300 million people, a 95% decline from present levels, would be ideal.
    Ted Turner
    And the crazies believe that means they want to kill us off until they reach that goal, while in reality it means some people want to slow world population growth down to a sustainable level.

  5. #395
    Field Supervisor 500+ Posts
    Do you trust the media?

    copiertec's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Centereach, L.I. New York
    Posts
    951
    Rep Power
    36

    Re: Do you trust the media?

    Quote Originally Posted by copier addict View Post
    And the crazies believe that means they want to kill us off until they reach that goal, while in reality it means some people want to slow world population growth down to a sustainable level.
    I hope that is the case.

  6. #396
    Field Supervisor 500+ Posts
    Do you trust the media?

    copiertec's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Centereach, L.I. New York
    Posts
    951
    Rep Power
    36

    Re: Do you trust the media?

    Quote Originally Posted by copier addict View Post
    And the crazies believe that means they want to kill us off until they reach that goal, while in reality it means some people want to slow world population growth down to a sustainable level.
    I question, how are they going to slow population growth to a sustainable level? What exactly is a "sustainable level," and who decides what a "sustainable level?" Seems to me some human needs to play the role of God to make such decisions. What are your thoughts?

  7. #397
    Aging Tech 2,500+ Posts
    Do you trust the media?

    copier addict's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Desboro
    Posts
    3,398
    Rep Power
    91

    Re: Do you trust the media?

    Quote Originally Posted by copiertec View Post
    I question, how are they going to slow population growth to a sustainable level? What exactly is a "sustainable level," and who decides what a "sustainable level?" Seems to me some human needs to play the role of God to make such decisions. What are your thoughts?
    The truth is, the more stable a country is the slower the growth in population. So, I would say that instead of seeing an unstable country and trying to exploit the instability, provide help in making said country more stable. A pipe dream, I know.

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Get the Android App
click or scan for the Copytechnet Mobile App

-= -= -= -= -=


IDrive Remote Backup

Lunarpages Internet Solutions

Advertise on Copytechnet

Your Link Here