View Poll Results: Do you trust the media?

Voters
89. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

12 13.48%
  • No

77 86.52%
Page 7 of 123 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161757107 ... LastLast

Re: Do you trust the media?

Quote Originally Posted by skynet View Post
    I wondered when you would turn up, can't you accept your trust in the media is in the minority? what does that say.

Trump and Russia bashing is alive and well in all of Europe as well, and people here are starting to wake up.

There was an article about someone getting data from the European Union and I thought I bet the Russians are to blame so I pressed ctrl + F typed Russia and sure enough it was them!

HA HA HA HA Minority Please look in the MIRROR as every MAJOR NEWS OUTLET even FOX NEWS Reports on the TRUMPO Corruption! Hilarious TREAD as YOU spin yourselves in the ground to defend your King

You can Goggle Can't YOU. Guess NOT! Here you GO

Trump and his allies are blocking more than 20 separate Democratic ...
    Washington Post-9 hours ago
    President Trump and his allies are working to block more than 20 separate investigations by Democrats into his actions as president, his ...
    Trump lashes out at former White House counsel Don McGahn
    Politico-9 hours ago
    Trump asked Don McGahn to publicly state he didn't obstruct justice ...
    Vox-18 hours ago
    Don McGahn Rebuffed White House Request to Say Trump Didn't ...
    Highly Cited-Wall Street Journal-May 10, 2019
    Congress' Showdown With The Executive Branch: Here's What You ...
    In-Depth-NPR-22 hours ago
    White House Asked McGahn to Declare Trump Never Obstructed Justice
    Highly Cited-The New York Times-May 10, 201
    Last edited by bsm2; 05-12-2019 at 10:26 AM.

Service Manager 2,500+ Posts
    Do you trust the media?

Quote Originally Posted by bsm2 View Post
    Hilarious TREAD as YOU spin yourselves in the ground to defend your King
    WTF has Trump got to do with me I am from England? if you paid more attention you may have noticed but if you did pay more attention and question things you might not be here arguing.
    When you think you have made a procedure idiot proof your company employs a better idiot.

WTF has Trump got to do with me I am from England? if you paid more attention you may have noticed but if you did pay more attention and question things you might not be here arguing.

Than why did you POST ??????? Hilarious Guess you forgot your post already I did

Do you trust the media?

Than why did you POST ??????
    To give people the opportunity to post in a poll and reveal their feelings of the controlled media. Trump is only a part of what the European media lies to us about.

News comes from the Associated Press, thousands of newspapers reprint their stories, and the AP have had allegations of biased reporting. So if the news source can be biased is it any surprise this bias trickles into the mainstream media?
    When you think you have made a procedure idiot proof your company employs a better idiot.

To give people the opportunity to post in a poll and reveal their feelings of the controlled media. Trump is only a part of what the European media lies to us about.

News comes from the Associated Press, thousands of newspapers reprint their stories, and the AP have had allegations of biased reporting. So if the news source can be biased is it any surprise this bias trickles into the mainstream media?

So every Mainstream News Outlet is Bais because you can't Handle the TRUTH! Nice conspiracy theory

Do you trust the media?

So every Mainstream News Outlet is Bais because you can't Handle the TRUTH! Nice conspiracy theory
    Do we agree that most news comes from one source?
    Associated Press - Video, photo and text news agency
    Our unparalleled newsgathering helps you inform the world

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts
    Do you trust the media?

Quote Originally Posted by slimslob View Post
    Paragraphs 1 and 2 merely clarify the succession of the Vice President to the Presidency and the selection by the President of an individual to fill a vacancy in the Office of the Vice President.

Paragraphs 3 and 4 deal with the situation where due to illness or injury the President is unable to discharge the powers and duties of his office. In Paragraph 3, the President transmits to the President pro tempore of the Senate and the Speaker of the House of Representatives his written declaration that he is unable to discharge the powers and duties of his office, and until he transmits to them a written declaration to the contrary, such powers and duties shall be discharged by the Vice President as Acting President.

Paragraph 4 comes into play when the President is unable to transmit his written declaration such as being comatose. The Vice President in conjunction with a majority of either the principal officers of the executive departments or of such other body as Congress may by law provide transmit to the President pro tempore of the Senate and the Speaker of the House of Representatives their written declaration that the President is unable to discharge the powers and duties of his office. The Vice President shall immediately assume the powers and duties of the office as Acting President.

There is no option by which the Congress can initialize the process.
    Oh... I know that and YOU know that.
    But the left has gone crazy with hate for anything Trump.
    Funny I dont ever remember we treating-=O=- that way

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Retired 10,000+ Posts
    Do you trust the media?

HA HAHAHAHHA NUTS as Usual
    Mueller's scorecard: Who's been convicted, sentenced SO FAR!
    Trumps campaign chairman, ex-national security adviser and onetime personal lawyer.
    In all, 34 people and three companies have been criminally charged as a result of the probe. Mueller was named special counsel in May 2017 by Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein, and directed to investigate "any links and/or coordination between the Russian government and individuals associated with the campaign of President Donald Trump" and "any matters that arose or may arise directly from the investigation."

All had to do with their own indiscretions in the past. Nothing related to the campaign, collusion or obstruction. Some had to do with possible entrapment and McCarthyism type tactics.

The Steele dossier has already been proven to be mostly false and the initial FISA warrant was illegally obtained. The Justice Department is already gathering evidence for indictments of at least 35 individuals. Eventually look for any current convictions based on illegally obtained evidence to be overturned unless the associated prosecutors can provide separately and independently obtained evidence in which case they will have to try again on that evidence.

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts
    Do you trust the media?

Than why did you POST ??????? Hilarious Guess you forgot your post already I did
    so by your reasoning .....

copier addict and SSG shouldn't be commenting on Trump either?

hmmmm wonder who started those other " Trump's Crazy etc" rant posts?

OHhhhhh YEAH!

and there are five of you in there doing the majority of comments... and they are NOT from the USA!

typical..... two sets of rules....

When will this schism end...
    Just ignore him.
    Whatever