View Poll Results: Do you trust the media?

Voters
89. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

12 13.48%
  • No

77 86.52%
Page 75 of 123 FirstFirst ... 25656667686970717273747576777879808182838485 ... LastLast
    Retired 10,000+ Posts
    Do you trust the media?

Re: Do you trust the media?

Quote Originally Posted by SalesServiceGuy View Post
    NETWORK VIEWERS CHANGE FROM 2020

1 Fox News 2.36M−34%
    2 MSNBC 1.55M−28%
    3 CNN 1.10M−39%

More people watch MSNBC and CNN combined, and millions more watch broadcast news (CBS, ABC, NBC) than all the cable news combined. The conservative storyline remains relatively hidden from most news viewers.
    Can you provide a link to your source so we can see the actual number and the actual date that they apply to? As they stand, your numbers just do not compute. How can CNN with only 1.10M viewers have a high percentage than either MSNBC with 1.55M or Fox's 2.36M. I think you have been caught lying again.

And by the way, that means the truth is being hidden from most viewers. Exactly what we have been saying all along. Liberalism can not survive without lying.

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts
    Do you trust the media?

.. with Chris Cuomo gone from CNN, i feel that Don Lemon has an even better chance to crush the white ass honkeys on this thread!
    Okay Derrick! Lol!

Don Lemon can’t even crush a beer can. Let alone “white ass honkeys”, such as yourself, on this thread!

He can’t even convince his OWN BLACK COUNTERPARTS that “systemic racism” exists! HAHAHAHAHA!!

Dave Chappelle, Morgan Freeman, Mike Tyson, Terry Crews, Sheriff David Clarke, and countless other black celebrities/ law enforcement/ representatives/ and citizens, have called out Lemon for being completely WRONG!! Lol!

Here are a couple of instances where Black people don’t “take the bait” from Lemon and put him in his place.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=QRen8nI8_aM&t=331s - Sheriff David Clarke

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=kOiQgleiRtU - Morgan Freeman (1:00 Mark is where don gets schooled).

EDIT: Lemon also tried to aid a proven liar by feeding him “privileged info” from the police, and backing him 100% in his fake hate crime.............I’m sure you know what I’m talking about! Lol!
    Omertà

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts
    Do you trust the media?

Quote Originally Posted by FrohnB View Post
    Okay Derrick! Lol!

Don Lemon can’t even crush a beer can. Let alone “white ass honkeys”, such as yourself, on this thread!

He can’t even convince his OWN BLACK COUNTERPARTS that “systemic racism” exists! HAHAHAHAHA!!

Dave Chappelle, Morgan Freeman, Mike Tyson, Terry Crews, Sheriff David Clarke, and countless other black celebrities/ law enforcement/ representatives/ and citizens, have called out Lemon for being completely WRONG!! Lol!

Here are a couple of instances where Black people don’t “take the bait” from Lemon and put him in his place.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=QRen8nI8_aM&t=331s - Sheriff David Clarke

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=kOiQgleiRtU - Morgan Freeman (1:00 Mark is where don gets schooled).

EDIT: Lemon also tried to aid a proven liar by feeding him “privileged info” from the police, and backing him 100% in his fake hate crime.............I’m sure you know what I’m talking about! Lol!
    Lemonhead is being investigated for messing with boys.
    I believe the whole LEFT WING MSM are nothing but perverts and queers.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Service Manager 5,000+ Posts
    Do you trust the media?

Quote Originally Posted by Phil B. View Post
    Lemonhead is being investigated for messing with boys.
    I believe the whole LEFT WING MSM are nothing but perverts and queers.

... Don Lemon, CNN is not trying to appeal to old white men nor is he concerned what they think.

I certainly agree that he is not everybody's cup of tea but neither is Fox's Sean Hannity, Tucker Carlson nor Laura Ingram.

... across all cable news programming the audience is declining.

Do you trust the media?

... Don Lemon, CNN is not trying to appeal to old white men nor is he concerned what they think.

I certainly agree that he is not everybody's cup of tea but neither is Fox's Sean Hannity, Tucker Carlson or Laura Ingram.

Apparently, SSG only dates black guys.
    Growth is found only in adversity.

Do you trust the media?

I certainly agree that he is not everybody's cup of tea but neither is Fox's Sean Hannity, Tucker Carlson nor Laura Ingram.

... across all cable news programming the audience is declining.

CNN's Don Lemon delivered an on-camera rant on New Year's Eve in which he told critics they can "kiss my behind" and also declared himself a "grown-ass man" whom "a lot of people hate."

Lemon added, "I am who I am. I’m a grown, successful black man who a lot of people hate because they’re not used to people seeing me — and people like me — in the position that I am. To be able to share ... my point of view on television, it freaks people out. And you know what? You can kiss my behind. I do not care. I don’t care ... I have one life, and this is who I am, and I feel very, um —"

After another long pause, Sloan offered a descriptor: "Blessed!"

"Blessed," Lemon agreed. "And honored to be in this position, to be able to do this. So all the hate I get? It’s motivation to me. Bring it. I don’t care."

Do you trust the media?

CNN's Don Lemon delivered an on-camera rant on New Year's Eve in which he told critics they can "kiss my behind" and also declared himself a "grown-ass man" whom "a lot of people hate."

Lemon added, "I am who I am. I’m a grown, successful black man who a lot of people hate because they’re not used to people seeing me — and people like me — in the position that I am. To be able to share ... my point of view on television, it freaks people out. And you know what? You can kiss my behind. I do not care. I don’t care ... I have one life, and this is who I am, and I feel very, um —"

"Blessed," Lemon agreed. "And honored to be in this position, to be able to do this. So all the hate I get? It’s motivation to me. Bring it. I don’t care."

The majority in America don't support faggotism....whether they be black, brown or white.
    Growth is found only in adversity.

Do you trust the media?

Oh yeah Don throw that fake race card just like Kamalatoe.
    They are breeding the race hate just like Smolette TRIED to do.
    But how does all of that excuse his abuse of younger males? ( sexual abuse )
    Jake Tappers producer quit due to the same allegations.
    The dem party is nothing but perverts and queers.
    Mad Cow Madow
    Anderson Pooper
    Lemonhead
    The guy that jerked off on a zoom call.
    Shep Smith ( a dem )
    Those are from memory, no searches to pull that up.

Do you trust the media?

Quote Originally Posted by Phil B. View Post
    Oh yeah Don throw that fake race card just like Kamalatoe.
    They are breeding the race hate just like Smolette TRIED to do.
    But how does all of that excuse his abuse of younger males? ( sexual abuse )
    Jake Tappers producer quit due to the same allegations.
    The dem party is nothing but perverts and queers.
    Mad Cow Madow
    Anderson Pooper
    Lemonhead
    The guy that jerked off on a zoom call.
    Shep Smith ( a dem )
    Those are from memory, no searches to pull that up.

... like I said, all of the people you mentioned do not care what you think. They do not try to cater to your demographic. They cater to the millions of other people who do not think like you at all.

... again, all Cable TV talk shows have seen their viewers decline by 30-40% in the last year as people grow tired of listening to the same political bickering over and over and over again.

Do you trust the media?

... like I said, all of the people you mentioned do not care what you think. They do not try to cater to your demographic. They cater to the millions of other people who do not think like you at all.

... again, all Cable TV talk shows have seen their viewers decline by 30-40% in the last year as people grow tired of listening to the same political bickering over and over and over again.
    So you are cool with all the queers and faggots telling you what to think/say/do?
    No wonder you libs are so fucking screwed up!
    I guess your brains are in neutral.