View Poll Results: Do you trust the media?

Voters
89. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

12 13.48%
  • No

77 86.52%
Page 23 of 123 FirstFirst ... 13141516171819202122232425262728293031323373 ... LastLast
    Service Manager 10,000+ Posts
    Do you trust the media?

Re: Do you trust the media?

Quote Originally Posted by bsm2 View Post
    The NUTS are OUT of the CAN Today
    Yes and we've been trying for 3 years to get you back in your can. Your fat head doesn't fit .

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Phil B. View Post
    Yes and we've been trying for 3 years to get you back in your can. Your fat head doesn't fit .

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Hilarious as the Three Amigos MELTDOWN

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts
    Do you trust the media?

All of what we are seeing today is a result of everything that has led up to today. Being "surprised" by protests is getting very old.
    Read some of your own history relating to how blacks have been treated and you will have your eyes opened. That is if you are willing to have your eyes opened. The first step is the hardest.

George Soros Conspiracy Resurfaces Using Old 'Paid Protestor' YouTube Video: 'How Gullible Can You Be?'

The footage—uploaded to the platform in 2017—has been circulating on Facebook and Twitter in recent days amid demonstrations sparked by the death of an unarmed black man, George Floyd, after an arrest by police in Minneapolis on May 25.

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts
    Do you trust the media?

Defunding police: What it means and what it could look like - CNN

There's a growing group of dissenters who believe Americans can survive without law enforcement as we know it. And Americans, those dissenters believe, may even be better off without it.

The solution to police brutality and racial inequalities in policing is simple, supporters say: Just defund police.
    It's as straightforward as it sounds: Instead of funding a police department, a sizable chunk of a city's budget is invested in communities, especially marginalized ones where much of the policing occurs.

Cant believe CNN is pimping this rhetoric!! WTF!!?
    Well, I can’t say “can’t believe”, but it goes to show that the liberal media wants chaos in this country, and are DNC puppets!!

Omertà

Do you trust the media?

Trump Gets Last Laugh When WaPo's Own Version of 'Dewey Defeats Truman' Blows Up in Their Faces

As Friday dawned, The Washington Post warned its readers that it was going to be a bad day.
    Well, it was, but not quite the way the Post expected.

“Grim milestone to be reached as May unemployment rate nears 20 percent,” the Post tweeted in a since-deleted message, presaging the Department of Labor’s report on unemployment for May, according to Fox News.
    Oops.
    When the report came out, it revealed that the unemployment rate was 13.3 percent and that the resurgent economy had begun to shrug off coronavirus-induced lockdowns as employment rose by 2.5 million jobs.

The Post dismissed the error as part and parcel of the world of modern journalism.
    “Ahead of the release of today’s jobs report, we published a story reflecting how many economists expected the country to reach an unemployment milestone. That story was then updated when the jobs data was released,” a Post representative told Fox.

SO IN ORDER TO 'TRY' AND SHAME THE POTUS..THEY JUMPED THE GUN AND RELEASED FAKE NEWS!!!!

The Post never actually said it got it wrong, but included a message on Twitter saying, “An earlier version of this tweet was deleted because it carried a headline that had not been updated after the release of today’s unemployment numbers. This tweet is correct.”
    Many poked fun at the Post for its mistake — a spoke-too-soon presumption reminiscent of the Chicago Daily Tribune’s infamous “Dewey Defeats Truman” headline that wrongly “reported” the results of the 1948 presidential election.

Trump talked about the economy’s better-than-expected performance during an appearance at Puritan Medical Products in Guilford, Maine, according to a White House media pool report.
    “Economists forecast that the unemployment rate, as I said, would be about 19 percent, and they were hoping for 20 percent, the opponents of ours. They’d rather have things be bad so they can try and win an election. So they were hoping it would be 20 percent. Instead, it’s 13 percent. That was good. That — we made up a lot of time, a lot of distance. It’s really great,” Trump said.
    “Even I was surprised by this one. This was better than I thought. I thought it would be OK but I didn’t know this.”
    Democratic Party and the mainstream media, Trump said that the United States is currently in a period he calls “transition to greatness.”
    “And our stock market is booming, and our jobs are booming. And, you know, you just have to look at a place like this. You just have to get off the plane and ride here, and you see the spirit of Maine and other places — other places. It’s amazing. It’s amazing,” Trump said.
    “So we absolutely shattered expectations. And this is the largest monthly jobs increase in American history. American — think of that: That’s a long time, right? By far. I think it’s more than double or about double of what our highest was before,” Trump said.
    Trump said that even though lockdowns imposed to respond to the coronavirus had severe economic consequences, the economy will bounce back.

“I built it once, now I’m building it again,” Trump said. “We had to close it down. We did the right thing. We closed it down and we saved millions of lives.”
    Trump was upbeat about the future.
    “[T]his next year will be better, I think, than any year we’re ever had. That’s how I feel about it,” Trump said.
    “America’s economic comeback has begun. The next year is set to be a year, and — I remember I said it, but it’s going to be an amazing year,” he said.

If the economy continues its turnaround, carrying Trump to re-election in November, it will be the best last laugh of all.
    And it will be a very bad day for the editors of the anti-Trump Washington Post.

Trump Gets Last Laugh When WaPo's Own Version of 'Dewey Defeats Truman' Blows Up in Their Faces

As Friday dawned, The Washington Post warned its readers that it was going to be a bad day.
    Well, it was, but not quite the way the Post expected.

“Grim milestone to be reached as May unemployment rate nears 20 percent,” the Post tweeted in a since-deleted message, presaging the Department of Labor’s report on unemployment for May, according to Fox News.
    Oops.
    When the report came out, it revealed that the unemployment rate was 13.3 percent and that the resurgent economy had begun to shrug off coronavirus-induced lockdowns as employment rose by 2.5 million jobs.

The Post dismissed the error as part and parcel of the world of modern journalism.
    “Ahead of the release of today’s jobs report, we published a story reflecting how many economists expected the country to reach an unemployment milestone. That story was then updated when the jobs data was released,” a Post representative told Fox.

SO IN ORDER TO 'TRY' AND SHAME THE POTUS..THEY JUMPED THE GUN AND RELEASED FAKE NEWS!!!!

The Post never actually said it got it wrong, but included a message on Twitter saying, “An earlier version of this tweet was deleted because it carried a headline that had not been updated after the release of today’s unemployment numbers. This tweet is correct.”
    Many poked fun at the Post for its mistake — a spoke-too-soon presumption reminiscent of the Chicago Daily Tribune’s infamous “Dewey Defeats Truman” headline that wrongly “reported” the results of the 1948 presidential election.

Trump talked about the economy’s better-than-expected performance during an appearance at Puritan Medical Products in Guilford, Maine, according to a White House media pool report.
    “Economists forecast that the unemployment rate, as I said, would be about 19 percent, and they were hoping for 20 percent, the opponents of ours. They’d rather have things be bad so they can try and win an election. So they were hoping it would be 20 percent. Instead, it’s 13 percent. That was good. That — we made up a lot of time, a lot of distance. It’s really great,” Trump said.
    “Even I was surprised by this one. This was better than I thought. I thought it would be OK but I didn’t know this.”
    Democratic Party and the mainstream media, Trump said that the United States is currently in a period he calls “transition to greatness.”
    “And our stock market is booming, and our jobs are booming. And, you know, you just have to look at a place like this. You just have to get off the plane and ride here, and you see the spirit of Maine and other places — other places. It’s amazing. It’s amazing,” Trump said.
    “So we absolutely shattered expectations. And this is the largest monthly jobs increase in American history. American — think of that: That’s a long time, right? By far. I think it’s more than double or about double of what our highest was before,” Trump said.
    Trump said that even though lockdowns imposed to respond to the coronavirus had severe economic consequences, the economy will bounce back.

“I built it once, now I’m building it again,” Trump said. “We had to close it down. We did the right thing. We closed it down and we saved millions of lives.”
    Trump was upbeat about the future.
    “[T]his next year will be better, I think, than any year we’re ever had. That’s how I feel about it,” Trump said.
    “America’s economic comeback has begun. The next year is set to be a year, and — I remember I said it, but it’s going to be an amazing year,” he said.

If the economy continues its turnaround, carrying Trump to re-election in November, it will be the best last laugh of all.
    And it will be a very bad day for the editors of the anti-Trump Washington Post.

Ha Trump did not close the state's Governor's Did!
    Guess you missed it.
    Nor did he reopen them.
    107,000 plus dead Americans
    2 Million infected
    Some HOAX

Do you trust the media?

Quote Originally Posted by bsm2 View Post
    Ha Trump did not close the state's Governor's Did!
    Guess you missed it.
    Nor did he reopen them.
    107,000 plus dead Americans
    2 Million infected
    Some HOAX

snarky comment off topic do no one any good.

snarky comment off topic do no one any good.
    Sorry you can't handle the facts

Do you trust the media?

The shocking results of this study show that Antifa is working with the mainstream media

As riots rock the nation, the mainstream media is racing to spread their own narrative.

They have tried to blame everybody besides Antifa and Black Lives Matter for the violence.

And the shocking results of this study show that Antifa is working with the mainstream media.

As riots rock the nation, the mainstream media is racing to spread their own narrative.
    They have tried to blame everybody besides Antifa and Black Lives Matter for the violence.
    And the shocking results of this study show that Antifa is working with the mainstream media.

It is abundantly clear that the people causing violence at these riots rocking the nation are far-left radicals working with Black Lives Matter.
    Despite this, the mainstream media is spending their time pushing conspiracy theories that it’s actually right-wing “extremists” responsible.
    Without providing any proof, they are promoting that idea like it is fact.
    And they are spending all their time talking about George Floyd, whose killing has been near-universally condemned.

It is abundantly clear that the people causing violence at these riots rocking the nation are far-left radicals working with Black Lives Matter.

Despite this, the mainstream media is spending their time pushing conspiracy theories that it’s actually right-wing “extremists” responsible.
    And they are spending all their time talking about George Floyd, whose killing has been near-universally condemned.

But while talking about Floyd, they are ignoring the deaths of those who were killed during the riots responding to his death.

A new study proves just how little they are talking about that.

The Media Research Center shows that the media, who is pushing around the clock coverage of the protests relating to Floyd, are spending less than one percent of their time discussing the deaths of those killed by rioters.
    In fact, their coverage shows that 99.3 percent of their protest coverage doesn’t mention those who were killed in the riots.

But while talking about Floyd, they are ignoring the deaths of those who were killed during the riots responding to his death.
    A new study proves just how little they are talking about that.
    The Media Research Center shows that the media, who is pushing around the clock coverage of the protests relating to Floyd, are spending less than one percent of their time discussing the deaths of those killed by rioters.
    In fact, their coverage shows that 99.3 percent of their protest coverage doesn’t mention those who were killed in the riots.

The report shows that CBS spent just 61 second on those killed during the riots.
    And ABC spent just 91 seconds.
    On NBC, only two minutes of their coverage was spent on those who were killed by rioters.
    Most notable of those killed is David Dorn, who is a retired police captain in St. Louis, Missouri.

His death was live-streamed online after he was shot in front of a pawn shop he was trying to defend.
    Dorn was the only person killed by rioters mentioned on the three networks mentioned, but he was not the only person killed.
    Italia Marie Kelly, who was only 22-years-old was killed attempting to leave a riot in Iowa.
    David Patrick Underwood was a federal law enforcement officer who was killed in Oakland, California.
    Underwood received no coverage on the mainstream networks.
    In Indiana, Chris Beaty was killed by rioters, and also received no coverage.
    Not covering these killing is indefensible.
    And it is a way to provide cover for violent protesters in both Antifa and Black Lives Matter.
    Do you think the mainstream media is covering for Antifa?

YES ... YES I DO!