View Poll Results: Do you trust the media?

Voters
89. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

12 13.48%
  • No

77 86.52%
Page 38 of 123 FirstFirst ... 28293031323334353637383940414243444546474888 ... LastLast

Re: Do you trust the media?

Quote Originally Posted by BillyCarpenter View Post
    Just to follow up...

I read this morning that cities run by liberals are spending that money on liberal projects that have nothing to do with the actual corona virus.
    Do you mean the Gas Station in California that put up billboards for Trump

Gas station secured small business bailout money, then paid for Trump billboards - CNNPolitics

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts
    Do you trust the media?

Quote Originally Posted by bsm2 View Post
    Do you mean the city in Texas that put up billboards for Trump
    the person that put up those signs was a PRIVATE CITIZEN.. no city/state taxes were involved.

Congressional investigation finds over $1 billion in coronavirus aid fraud
    "The wealthy and well-connected were showered with our tax dollars and fraudsters took advantage of the program's troubling lack of transparency," a government waste watchdog concluded.

Do you trust the media?

Congressional investigation finds over $1 billion in coronavirus aid fraud
    "The wealthy and well-connected were showered with our tax dollars and fraudsters took advantage of the program's troubling lack of transparency," a government waste watchdog concluded.

Liberals never make any sense.

It's been proven time and time again that there's massive government waste in everything from medicare to the military. But instead of reducing the size of the government, liberals want the government to control more of the economy.

Liberals never make any sense.

It's been proven time and time again that there's massive government waste in everything from medicare to the military. But instead of reducing the size of the government, liberals want the government to control more of the economy.
    Guess Who's in Charge of running the programs Yep the Trump Administration
    Enjoy
    Thanks for point out the Trump Administration FAILURES

Do you trust the media?

Enjoy

Federal Government Waste Exploded Under Obama, Data Show

Big Government: The federal government wasted more than $100 billion on overpayments last year. It knows this, even tracks it, but somehow can’t seem to stop it. Is there a better indication that government is too big?
    A federal website called Payment Accuracy tracks in great detail what it calls “improper payments” made by the federal government through Medicare, Medicaid, farm programs, school lunch programs and others to contractors, doctors, students, and so on.
    Last year, the government made $126 billion in overpayments, nearly double the amount of made in President Bush's last year.
    Improper payments in Medicare, for example, went from $10 billion in 2008 to $43 billion last year; and for Medicaid, the figured jumped from $19 billion to $29 billion.
    The Payment Accuracy site notes that the government also underpaid by $11 billion last year. Still, at $115 billion, the net overpayment just in 2015 is massive.
    The rest: Access to this page has been denied.

Federal Government Waste Exploded Under Obama, Data Show

Big Government: The federal government wasted more than $100 billion on overpayments last year. It knows this, even tracks it, but somehow can’t seem to stop it. Is there a better indication that government is too big?
    A federal website called Payment Accuracy tracks in great detail what it calls “improper payments” made by the federal government through Medicare, Medicaid, farm programs, school lunch programs and others to contractors, doctors, students, and so on.
    Last year, the government made $126 billion in overpayments, nearly double the amount of made in President Bush's last year.
    Improper payments in Medicare, for example, went from $10 billion in 2008 to $43 billion last year; and for Medicaid, the figured jumped from $19 billion to $29 billion.
    The Payment Accuracy site notes that the government also underpaid by $11 billion last year. Still, at $115 billion, the net overpayment just in 2015 is massive.
    The rest: Access to this page has been denied.
    News Flash Trumps the Current President
    Glad I could help you out

Do you trust the media?

Enjoy
    the waste in government started WAY before Trump.. hell even before Reagan.

The dims were bitching when Trump cut a lot of the 'double coverage' in Fed Depts when he first took office.

it's not on the Trump admin but ALL past admins that let the government grow without pulling in the reigns.

Do you trust the media?

I know none of you will read the data in the link I posted as I don't think yall are genuinely interested in learning. Nonetheless, maybe you guys will read this one paragraph from the link that I posted:

The criticism that the tax payments of the rich would fall under ERTA was based on a static conception of human behavior. As a 1982 JEC study pointed out,[1] similar across-the-board tax cuts had been implemented in the 1920s as the Mellon tax cuts, and in the 1960s as the Kennedy tax cuts. In both cases the reduction of high marginal tax rates actually increased tax payments by "the rich," also increasing their share of total individual income taxes paid. Unfortunately, estimates of ERTA byDemocrat-controlled CBO continued to show falling tax payment by upper income taxpayers, even after actual IRS data had become available showing a surge of income tax payments by affluent taxpayers.

The 1% Pay 37% of Federal Income Taxes – AIER

How many people get hired by a poor man/bum? Besides the rich that make LARGE Donations to non-profits and charities/foundations get to write that money off of their taxes. You can get your money back for making contributions to Shriners .. Make a Wish .. Jerries Kids.. St Judes .. even you local church if they sponsor missions in foreign lands.

Sorry but those are tax brakes that everyone can take.. as long as you have the funds to do so. The larger the donation, the larger the tax break.

and vise versa.. if you are poor, destitute, down trodden, there are a plethora of programs you can sign up for.. like furthering your education either up in your field.. or totally switching fields.

Do you trust the media?

C-SPAN suspends Steve Scully indefinitely after he admits he lied about his Twitter being hacked

Scully was set to moderate the now-canceled second presidential debate

C-SPAN announced Thursday it had suspended political editor Steve Scully indefinitely after he admitted he lied that his Twitter account was hacked after a message to former Trump aide-turned-adversary Anthony Scaramucci emerged.

Scully, the "Washington Journal" host who was slated to moderate the now-canceled town hall debate between president Trump and Joe Biden, went viral last week after a tweet sent from his account indicated he had reached out to the former White House communications director.
    Scully issued his first statement addressing the controversy to CNN following his suspension.
    "For several weeks, I was subjected to relentless criticism on social media and in conservative news outlets regarding my role as moderator for the second presidential debate, including attacks aimed directly at my family," Scully wrote. "This culminated on Thursday, October 8th when I heard President Trump go on national television twice and falsely attack me by name. Out of frustration, I sent a brief tweet addressed to Anthony Scaramucci. The next morning when I saw that this tweet had created a controversy, I falsely claimed that my Twitter account had been hacked."

The rest:
    https://www.foxnews.com/politics/c-span-suspends-steve-scully-indefinitely-after-he-admits-he-lied-about-his-twitter-being-hacked
    The game is rigged from top to bottom.