View Poll Results: Do you trust the media?

Voters
89. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

12 13.48%
  • No

77 86.52%
Page 50 of 123 FirstFirst ... 404142434445464748495051525354555657585960100 ... LastLast
    Retired 10,000+ Posts
    Do you trust the media?

Re: Do you trust the media?

We need this in the USA, but it will never happen as long as Nancy Pelosi is speaker. Poland to fine social media giants $2.2m every time they censor free speech

Attention Required! | Cloudflare

Maybe in 2 years.

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts
    Do you trust the media?

Quote Originally Posted by slimslob View Post
    We need this in the USA, but it will never happen as long as Nancy Pelosi is speaker. Poland to fine social media giants $2.2m every time they censor free speech

Attention Required! | Cloudflare

Maybe in 2 years.
    You are continually playing the victim card on having free speech taken away, why don't you tell us all exactly what you are not allowed to say. I am truly interested in hearing it.

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts
    Do you trust the media?

Democrats want to make looting a legal form of protest.

House Dems' new hire slammed Capitol Police as 'white supremacists' after riot

"I don't understand why you can't CONDEMN VIOLENT POLICE [and] acknowledge LOOTING as a VITAL form of social PROTEST.

Rest of article:

House Dems''' new hire slammed Capitol Police as '''white supremacists''' after riot | Fox News

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts
    Do you trust the media?

Quote Originally Posted by BillyCarpenter View Post
    Democrats want to make looting a legal form of protest.

House Dems' new hire slammed Capitol Police as 'white supremacists' after riot

"I don't understand why you can't CONDEMN VIOLENT POLICE [and] acknowledge LOOTING as a VITAL form of social PROTEST.

Rest of article:

House Dems''' new hire slammed Capitol Police as '''white supremacists''' after riot | Fox News

I think they forgot to add the other violent groups that have destroyed mom and pop businesses by looting and damaging them while they rage with hate for injustices. However they have removed their marxist ideology from their page since I last checked. How about Louis Farrakhan and the Nation of Islam, that is never addressed???? He has spouted words from his mouth against the Jewish community and blames them for slavery!! How about his speeches against the "whites"??? He was banned from Facebook about his racist
    comments... but it is never talked about in the media, I wonder why???

Error 400 (Bad Request)!!1

I am just calling it for what it is.

Do you trust the media?

I find it funny that Louis Farrakhan is now a "Religious leader" LMFAO!!

Senior Tech 250+ Posts

WOW...Trump people just don't get it! He only thinks of his self and last couple of months proved it.In all these years and i am 68,never did think anyone person put a hold on so many. Rep/Dems we are America's first black. white,brown ect.When i was in Nam we all where brother"s maybe one day we come together. Matter what anyone say's he turn everyone against each other!! So sad!!!!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Retired 10,000+ Posts
    Do you trust the media?

Quote Originally Posted by antone View Post
    WOW...Trump people just don't get it! He only thinks of his self and last couple of months proved it.In all these years and i am 68,never did think anyone person put a hold on so many. Rep/Dems we are America's first black. white,brown ect.When i was in Nam we all where brother"s maybe one day we come together. Matter what anyone say's he turn everyone against each other!! So sad!!!!

Wow!! I see we have another CNN Kool-aid drinker. Let us see:
    1. Trump policies brought back manufacturing jobs to America that Obama had said would be gone forever
    2. For three years the lowest unemployment rate in decades. And that includes for blacks and Hispanics. If you had a good job a year and a half ago, thank Trump. If you lost it during the shutdown, blame the Democrats not Trump.
    3. Strong economy ever. Again until the shutdowns killed it.

As a Vietnam veteran, Americal Division 1970-1971. 1st BN 82 FA Red Legs. Initially with BN commo then with Alpha battery. I can say that you are wrong about all being brothers. Within some units yes bit definitely not all. When we were on stand down following operations near the DMZ, a couple of our members were going around Chu Lai EM club hopping. They were met at the door at one and told that blacks were not allowed. As for turning everyone against each other, again that was CNN MSM and the Democrat Party.

Do you trust the media?

I will be the first to say, I am not a Trump or a Trumper, or whatever you call it, I CALL IT LIKE IT IS. What I had posted is truth...hate groups that are not covered by the news media...it has nothing to do with politics. How many "Jewish" people are followers of the "Nation of Islam?" None, because Farrakhan followers, "Hate" the Jewish community!!!! Again I ask where is the media steering you and your thoughts?? Be a hero...do your research!! Sound familiar?

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts
    Do you trust the media?

First of all, thanks for your service.

When Vietnam vets returned home form the war, they were spit on and treated poorly. By whom? Liberals. The same liberals that are now in charge.

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts
    Do you trust the media?

Quote Originally Posted by slimslob View Post
    Wow!! I see we have another CNN Kool-aid drinker. Let us see:
    1. Trump policies brought back manufacturing jobs to America that Obama had said would be gone forever
    2. For three years the lowest unemployment rate in decades. And that includes for blacks and Hispanics. If you had a good job a year and a half ago, thank Trump. If you lost it during the shutdown, blame the Democrats not Trump.
    3. Strong economy ever. Again until the shutdowns killed it.

As a Vietnam veteran, Americal Division 1970-1971. 1st BN 82 FA Red Legs. Initially with BN commo then with Alpha battery. I can say that you are wrong about all being brothers. Within some units yes bit definitely not all. When we were on stand down following operations near the DMZ, a couple of our members were going around Chu Lai EM club hopping. They were met at the door at one and told that blacks were not allowed. As for turning everyone against each other, again that was CNN MSM and the Democrat Party.
    If anyone shows signs of being in a cult it is the trumpers like you and Phil. You completely ignore all the disgusting things he does because you seem to be in love with him. When he stated that he could kill someone in times square and not lose any supporters he was right. That is a sure sign of being in a cult.
    How do you not see that donny boy just uses people until they are of no more use to him. He demands loyalty while giving none in return. You are of no concern to him. You do not exist unless you can do something for him and he will throw you under the bus as soon as you stop being useful to him. He has demonstrated this many times.