View Poll Results: Do you trust the media?

Voters
89. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

12 13.48%
  • No

77 86.52%
Page 57 of 123 FirstFirst ... 7474849505152535455565758596061626364656667107 ... LastLast
    Service Manager 10,000+ Posts
    Do you trust the media?

Re: Do you trust the media?

Quote Originally Posted by slimslob View Post
    I hate to have to correct you but the original phrase was "How much wood would a woodchuck chuck." It is an old tongue twister. https://www.thoughtco.com/tongue-twi...od%20as%20well.
    I learned as How much wood COULD a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck COULD chuck wood ( maybe an east coast west coast thing? We had woodchucks in our area.

still it was BSM2 that totally fubard it

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts
    Do you trust the media?

Quote Originally Posted by Phil B. View Post
    He GRINED. hence a joke.
    You have to OBSERVE not just listen.
    One thing I learned from my CCW class is, you MUST watch the body language also. You might run into a loudmouth with a weapon, but if actions and stance don't reflect a threat then be ready but not confrontational.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
    I'm guessing you meant "grinned" instead of "grined" .
    Either way you are delusional if you see any sign of grinning or if you prefer "grining".
    I just watched it again and he is absolutely serious about using disinfectant inside the body.
    TDS is strong in you. Your delusions are believing every thing the great orange douche says.

Service Manager 2,500+ Posts
    Do you trust the media?

Quote Originally Posted by bsm2 View Post
    How wood could a wood chuck chuck
    You make me laugh sometimes.
    When you think you have made a procedure idiot proof your company employs a better idiot.

Do you trust the media?

BUT on fakebook you will be banned from commenting on the virus if in a negative way!

Facebook CEO Zuckerberg Expresses Concern About COVID-19 Vaccines in Leaked Footage

Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg made comments last year about COVID-19 vaccines that clash with policies that his platform has implemented, leaked video shows.
    Zuckerberg said in July 2020: “I do just want to make sure that I share some caution on this [vaccine] because we just don’t know the long-term side effects of basically modifying people’s DNA and RNA … basically the ability to produce those antibodies and whether that causes other mutations or other risks downstream. So, there’s work on both paths of vaccine development.”
    Zuckerberg took a different stance when appearing in a virtual forum in November 2020 with Dr. Anthony Fauci, a leading government scientist.
    “Just to clear up one point, my understanding is that these vaccines do not modify your DNA or RNA. So that’s just an important point to clarify,” Zuckerberg said, prompting Fauci to say: “No, first of all, DNA is inherent in your own nuclear cell. Sticking in anything foreign will ultimately get cleared.”
    Facebook didn’t respond to a request for comment.

The footage was published by Project Veritas, a journalism watchdog. It was allegedly from Facebook’s internal weekly question-and-answer session.
    Zuckerberg’s Facebook has imposed harsh guidelines on what people can post about COVID-19, and banned or restricted a number of users for violating the policies.

Facebook earlier in February said it would take down any posts with claims about vaccines deemed false by health groups or its so-called fact-checkers.

Facebook stated in a blog post, “Today, following consultations with leading health organizations, including the World Health Organization (WHO), we are expanding the list of false claims we will remove to include additional debunked claims about the coronavirus and vaccines.”
    The list includes “claims that the COVID-19 vaccine changes people’s DNA.”
    Administrators for some groups will be required to greenlight all posts if the groups have been labeled problematic in terms of posts that have been made.
    “Claims about COVID-19 or vaccines that do not violate these policies will still be eligible for review by our third-party fact-checkers, and if they are rated false, they will be labeled and demoted,” the company stated.
    Footage showing Zuckerberg commenting privately on various issues has been made public before by Project Veritas. In one clip, he praised President Joe Biden’s early executive orders “on areas that we as a company care quite deeply about and have for some time.”
    “Areas like immigration, preserving DACA, ending restrictions on travel from Muslim-majority countries, as well as other executive orders on climate and advancing racial justice and equity. I think these were all important and positive steps,” he said.
    Facebook banned former President Donald Trump in January while Trump was still in office. Trump remains blocked from the platform.

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts
    Do you trust the media?

Here’s the deceptively edited CBS DeSantis questioning with nearly 80% of his response cut out!
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=1sm571dw9eI

Here’s the full exchange that completely debunks the “pay to play” narrative!
    Jump to the 32:35 mark in the video for the full exchange that CBS edited out.
    3/22/21 Press Conference on Workforce Training Initiative - The Florida Channel

FUCK THE MEDIA AND THE SHEEP THAT BLINDLY FOLLOW THEM!

#Desantis2024
    Omertà

Do you trust the media?

Quote Originally Posted by FrohnB View Post
    Here’s the deceptively edited CBS DeSantis questioning with nearly 80% of his response cut out!

#Desantis2024

exactly my feelings in a nut shell!

Retired 10,000+ Posts
    Do you trust the media?

Quote Originally Posted by FrohnB View Post

#Desantis2024
    Damn, what did 60 Minutes do with the other 39 minutes and 49 seconds?

Service Manager 5,000+ Posts
    Do you trust the media?

Quote Originally Posted by Phil B. View Post

exactly my feelings in a nut shell!
    .. you seem to think that all of the disinformation only comes from those media outlets who favor democratic points of view.

Service Manager 2,500+ Posts
    Do you trust the media?

GB news is set to start broadcasting soon, the left wing Guardian has described it as a right wing platform similar to Fox News but for the Brits. Funny that cos its chairman Andrew Neil was the last good political commentator the BBC ever had, he would listen to both sides of an argument and not talk over those he disagreed with.
    When you think you have made a procedure idiot proof your company employs a better idiot.

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts
    Do you trust the media?

Quote Originally Posted by SalesServiceGuy View Post
    .. you seem to think that all of the disinformation only comes from those media outlets who favor democratic points of view.
    You seem to think that I called out only select liberal media?
    Again, reading is required!
    i said “FUCK THE MEDIA....”! Not singling anyone out!

EDIT: Didn’t realize that was in response to Phil.
    But my point stands!
    Omertà