View Poll Results: Do you trust the media?

Voters
89. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

12 13.48%
  • No

77 86.52%
Page 60 of 123 FirstFirst ... 10505152535455565758596061626364656667686970110 ... LastLast
    Service Manager 1,000+ Posts
    Do you trust the media?

Re: Do you trust the media?

LMAO!
    Not that it's a "source of news" or to be "trusted", but it is "media", and as liberal as they've gotten, people are tuning out left and right!

“Saturday Night Live” Craters to Lowest Ratings Ever with 3.5 Million Despite Olivia Rodrigo Singing “Driver’s License”

Saturday Night Live fell 27% from last week to its lowest ratings ever, just 3.5 million viewers last night (Saturday 5/15/21).

#GetWokeGoBroke

Omertà

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts
    Do you trust the media?

Quote Originally Posted by FrohnB View Post
    LMAO!
    Not that it's a "source of news" or to be "trusted", but it is "media", and as liberal as they've gotten, people are tuning out left and right!

“Saturday Night Live” Craters to Lowest Ratings Ever with 3.5 Million Despite Olivia Rodrigo Singing “Driver’s License”

Saturday Night Live fell 27% from last week to its lowest ratings ever, just 3.5 million viewers last night (Saturday 5/15/21).

#GetWokeGoBroke
    i haven't watched that shit show in twenty years. they no longer have comedians just political activists.... but they aren't " old people out of the industry " so i guess it's ok with SOME PEOPLE that are consumed with YouTube and fake ass actors.

Service Manager 5,000+ Posts
    Do you trust the media?

Quote Originally Posted by Phil B. View Post
    i haven't watched that shit show in twenty years. they no longer have comedians just political activists.... but they aren't " old people out of the industry " so i guess it's ok with SOME PEOPLE that are consumed with YouTube and fake ass actors.
    ... what the ratings do not capture are the millions of viewers who record the show and watch it at later date.

SNL is an icon of the entertainment industry, on air for more than 40 years, has already had it's next season renewed. The show is profitable for it's NBC's parent company.

Retired 10,000+ Posts
    Do you trust the media?

Quote Originally Posted by SalesServiceGuy View Post
    ... a lot of babble from two senior citizens with closed minds no longer working in the copier industry trying to fill up their day with politics convinced that the sky is falling.
    Talking about yourself, again

Do you trust the media?

Quote Originally Posted by slimslob View Post
    Talking about yourself, again
    there's not much he can say.. his avatar was a fluffy shirted fag..and the next was a wanna be black prince that made his way to America .. hopefully he'll keep his happy ass in treudont's cuntry. you know the cuntry that can't get their people the shots in a timely manner.

Retired 10,000+ Posts
    Do you trust the media?

Quote Originally Posted by Phil B. View Post
    AND THIS IS WHY i DON'T LIKE/TRUST THE MEDIA! There is no room in today's society for this type of talk!

Longtime CNN contributor tweets, 'The world today needs a Hitler'; has history of anti-Semitism

A longtime contributor to CNN found himself in hot water after tweeting, "The world today needs a Hitler." The inflammatory tweet, which could be interpreted as a call for the extermination of the Jewish people, was posted to Twitter on Sunday amidst the rising tensions and violence between Israel and Hamas in the Middle East.
    The CNN contributor quickly deleted the post, but it sparked social media users to comb through his Twitter profile. Adeel Raja, who has written dozens of articles for CNN, also appears to have a history of posting ant-Semitic messages on Twitter.
    Donald Trump Jr. posted screenshots of the "Hitler" tweet as well as a CNN article that indicates Raja as a co-author, and his LinkedIn profile, where he describes himself as a "Freelance Contributor at CNN."
    "Hey @cnn this seems to be one of yours, but I imagine that surprises no one anymore," Trump wrote.
    The now-deleted "The world today needs a Hitler" tweet was just the tip of the iceberg. There were other tweets praising the murderous Nazi leader.

"The only reason I am supporting Germany in the finals — Hitler was a German and he did good with those Jews!" Raja wrote during the 2014 FIFA World Cup.
    Another tweet from 2014 read, "My support for Germany is for what Hitler did to the Jews!"
    One tweet from Raja's verified Twitter account said, "Hail Hitler!"
    Raja responded to a Twitter user calling for "Palestinian genocide....inner Hitler among Germans must resurface," by enthusiastically tweeting, "Hell yeah!!!!!"
    In another Twitter post, Raja urged terrorist groups to go to Israel, "ISIS, TTP, TALIBAN - please go to Israel ASAP!"
    Raja is a longtime contributor to CNN.com. There are 53 results when you search for "Adeel Raja" on the CNN website. It appears that his first article for the CNN website was published on Jan. 2, 2014, and he was contributing fairly consistently to the site. Raja posted as recently as Sept. 16, 2020. Most of the articles he contributed are related to Pakistan, where he is allegedly based.
    When asked about Raja, CNN spokesman Matt Dornic told the Washington Examiner that he has "never heard" of him and was "looking into it."
    I wonder if Adeel Raja realizes he is actually insulting the German people by calling Hitler a German. Hitler was an Austrian.

Do you trust the media?

Quote Originally Posted by slimslob View Post
    I wonder if Adeel Raja realizes he is actually insulting the German people by calling Hitler a German. Hitler was an Austrian.
    and a jew!

Do you trust the media?

I love Israel. Unlike the USA, they don't fucking play. If you attack them...they're gonna hit back 100x harder. Liberals hate Jews. Bunch of racist MF'ers.

Retired 10,000+ Posts
    Do you trust the media?

Funny no need to point out a racist their posts confirm it