Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    Retired 10,000+ Posts
    What Muslims in Canada really thinl about Canada

Re: What Muslims in Canada really thinl about Canada

Then go back to Syria and Iraq and Iran where you came from. Its like me hopping on a plane to China to accuse the people there of being Chinese.

Western people are under attack world wide.

A small taste of the attitude i face in ZA daily.
    I am not a colonialist by choice my forefathers was prosecuted for being protestant and banished to Africa.
    Now i am being told i don't belong here after many many generations since the year 1650.

Confusing times...
    Whatever

Senior Tech 250+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by allan View Post
    Then go back to Syria and Iraq and Iran where you came from. Its like me hopping on a plane to China to accuse the people there of being Chinese.

Western people are under attack world wide.

A small taste of the attitude i face in ZA daily.
    I am not a colonialist by choice my forefathers was prosecuted for being protestant and banished to Africa.
    Now i am being told i don't belong here after many many generations since the year 1650.

Confusing times...
    Fully agree. Go to a Muslim controlled country and complain that it needs to be more Christian like and they will kill you. Muslims controlled countries do not bend to accommodate other cultures so why should we.

Service Manager 2,500+ Posts

The USA has about 20 million (probably more) Muslims if Canada or any other country wants them. FREE shipping

Also like the old saying, plain & simple, "IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT HERE, GO BACK TO YOUR COUNTRY" !!!

Service Manager 5,000+ Posts

Slimslob needed to be scolded for linking to this extremely biased article from a very questionable website that is described as a fake propaganda new website that distributes hate stories about Muslims.

The Politics Online - Media Bias/Fact Check

This site used to be called freespeech-front.info, but as as of January 24, 2019 is now pointing to the domain thepolitics.online. Like most fake websites they do not have an about page, author information or ownership disclosure.

The Politics Online appears to change their domain name frequently to avoid detection as a fake propaganda news website. The sole purpose of this website is to denigrate Muslims through negative news reporting and loaded headlines such as this: Not a single American flag in sight at US Muslim congresswoman’s Anti-Israel rally in Detroit. There is zero sourcing for this story. Not a single hyperlink to support their claims. In general, this is a 100% anti-Muslim website that would qualify as a hate group if they had any credibility, which they don’t, based on the reasoning listed above.

This website is described as extreme right wing and truly publishes FAKE NEWS!

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SalesServiceGuy View Post
    Slimslob needed to be scolded for linking to this extremely biased article from a very questionable website that is described as a fake propaganda new website that distributes hate stories about Muslims.

This site used to be called freespeech-front.info, but as as of January 24, 2019 is now pointing to the domain thepolitics.online. Like most fake websites they do not have an about page, author information or ownership disclosure.

The Politics Online appears to change their domain name frequently to avoid detection as a fake propaganda news website. The sole purpose of this website is to denigrate Muslims through negative news reporting and loaded headlines such as this: Not a single American flag in sight at US Muslim congresswoman’s Anti-Israel rally in Detroit. There is zero sourcing for this story. Not a single hyperlink to support their claims. In general, this is a 100% anti-Muslim website that would qualify as a hate group if they had any credibility, which they don’t, based on the reasoning listed above.

Yup. People who believe websites like this are simply looking for articles that reinforce their own preformed ideas.

Retired 10,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SalesServiceGuy View Post

So are you saying that the Muslim female in the video did not say what she said? Oh I know, you didn't even watch it. You seem very eager to promote liberal articles but get but hurt when anything that does not pass your liberal litmus test.

Bold and larger print are the tactics of those who cannot make articulate arguments.

You responded exactly as I expected based on your previous liberal attitude. I hope you don't have a heart attack when President Trump win another landslide victory in November 2020.

Retired 10,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by copier addict View Post
    Yup. People who believe websites like this are simply looking for articles that reinforce their own preformed ideas.
    Yup. You Canadians like to stick together. I wonder how many more Canadian liberals are going to chime in. Just remember,m if you can't take the heat, keep your nose out of the frying pan.

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts

Frankly what I've seen/read/heard/EXPERIENCED with Muslims in MOST countries, they aren't satisfied anywhere

"white-supremacist, colonialist, racist project" much like Israel."

THOSE words are used by most of the radicals from the Islamic faith.

I'm not saying there aren't Muslims of a peaceful nature, but even I have been yelled,screamed at JUST for saying "Good Morning" when i held the door for a women and her two kids... and YES it was at a Mosque in APEX,NC.

The way they get into our society is thru one law of theirs... Taqiya or Taqiyya . Where Allah gives permission for them to LIE to infidels...

Frankly, IF you go to ANY county .. take the hospitality of that country...don't assimilate.. use the system, and then BAD MOUTH that country.. you have NO RIGHT to be there....

Go try that in Russia-China-Noko-Iran-Iraq..etc..

Co Exist MY ASS!

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts

tickticktick... THIS JUST IN...

BREAKING NEWS... This just in from Great Britain...

THIRD-WORLD INVASION: Muslim Gangs Attack Prisoners Who Refuse to Convert to Islam - Big League Politics

Seems your not safe ..even in prison.