View Poll Results: Was Jeffrey Epstein killed

Voters
16. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    11 68.75%
  • No

    5 31.25%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 18 of 18
  1. #11
    Service Manager 1,000+ Posts
    Was Jeffrey Epstein killed?


    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    South Jersey
    Posts
    1,800
    Rep Power
    57

    Re: Was Jeffrey Epstein killed?

    The Clinton's are very influential but this is too far fetched to think they were involved with Epsteins death. I know the old saying "anything is possible" but don't think we will ever know, which was my point in earlier post

    Heck the Clintons even have influence over me, for instance, I would of hung myself if Hillary would of won!

  2. #12
    Service Manager 1,000+ Posts
    Was Jeffrey Epstein killed?

    skynet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    England
    Posts
    1,105
    Rep Power
    47

    Re: Was Jeffrey Epstein killed?

    Quote Originally Posted by copyman View Post
    The Clinton's are very influential but this is too far fetched to think they were involved with Epsteins death.
    A lot of people wanted him silenced, on the Friday 9th August it was revealed that Prince Andrew of the UK Royal Family did something wrong by the following Sunday Epstein is dead.

    Remember its a Global problem, and they will do their best to cover their tracks.
    When you think you have made a procedure idiot proof your company employs a better idiot.

  3. #13
    Senior Tech 250+ Posts
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    chas
    Posts
    499
    Rep Power
    27

    Re: Was Jeffrey Epstein killed?

    The subject of unusual deaths of associates of the Clinton's has been around for quite a while. I remember the stories and speculation really taking off with the suicide of Vince Foster in 1993. I am pretty sure if the same number of suicides and unusual circumstances of death were say friends of George Bush it would be a nightly news update on all the network news stations. In fact I do seem to remember one attempt to tie a number of strange deaths to the Bush family. But can not remember any names or circumstances of the deaths since (from what I do remember) there were actually witnesses in some cases and there was clear evidence of accidental death in the case of one that was an auto accident, deer versus car type accident. Very vague recollections so that could be incorrect. But it was so blatant that that particular death was removed from the list of not so suspicious Bush associates deaths almost immediately.

    And all the lucky coincidences add up to a freakishly large number that allowed a high profile prisoner to commit suicide. I doubt we will never know unless someone has a tape recording of whatever plotting may have happened and has a really safe and secure and unknown place to forward the recording to authorities or some ,as I am sure it will be labelled, right wing zealot faux news outlet for publication.

  4. #14
    Service Manager 2,500+ Posts
    Was Jeffrey Epstein killed?

    Phil B.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Raleigh NC
    Posts
    4,902
    Rep Power
    82

    Re: Was Jeffrey Epstein killed?

    Quote Originally Posted by gneebore View Post
    The subject of unusual deaths of associates of the Clinton's has been around for quite a while. I remember the stories and speculation really taking off with the suicide of Vince Foster in 1993. I am pretty sure if the same number of suicides and unusual circumstances of death were say friends of George Bush it would be a nightly news update on all the network news stations. In fact I do seem to remember one attempt to tie a number of strange deaths to the Bush family. But can not remember any names or circumstances of the deaths since (from what I do remember) there were actually witnesses in some cases and there was clear evidence of accidental death in the case of one that was an auto accident, deer versus car type accident. Very vague recollections so that could be incorrect. But it was so blatant that that particular death was removed from the list of not so suspicious Bush associates deaths almost immediately.

    And all the lucky coincidences add up to a freakishly large number that allowed a high profile prisoner to commit suicide. I doubt we will never know unless someone has a tape recording of whatever plotting may have happened and has a really safe and secure and unknown place to forward the recording to authorities or some ,as I am sure it will be labelled, right wing zealot faux news outlet for publication.
    Can you say Bobby - John - Ted Kennedy?

    Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

  5. #15
    Field Supervisor 500+ Posts Woxner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Felixstowe England
    Posts
    586
    Rep Power
    24

    Re: Was Jeffrey Epstein killed?

    i service the largest fed prision in the us. at night they count the inmates with cameras while they are asleep. there are cameras everywhere. if he was in the shu
    the lights are always on and count is every two to four hrs. you also have to sign in even if you signed in at control. this pos was killed. very hard to hang yourself. just my 2 cents

  6. #16
    Aging Tech 1,000+ Posts
    Was Jeffrey Epstein killed?

    copier addict's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Desboro
    Posts
    2,090
    Rep Power
    50

    Re: Was Jeffrey Epstein killed?

    Quote Originally Posted by Phil B. View Post
    Can you say Bobby - John - Ted Kennedy?

    Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
    So, the clintons killed the Kennedys? I just laughed cereal out my nose while reading that. Hahaha

  7. #17
    Service Manager 2,500+ Posts
    Was Jeffrey Epstein killed?

    Phil B.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Raleigh NC
    Posts
    4,902
    Rep Power
    82

    Re: Was Jeffrey Epstein killed?

    Quote Originally Posted by copier addict View Post
    So, the clintons killed the Kennedys? I just laughed cereal out my nose while reading that. Hahaha
    no the kennedys had a high body count also...

    joe had plenty of union workers killed when they wouldn't support JFK ....

    JFK and Bobby were involved in MM death

    ted had Mary Jo Kopechne

    Rose (mother) killed herself after Joe (father) had his daughter RoseMary lobotomized.


    Joe was a HUGE 'rum-runner' and had people that finked/refused to work with him killed.

    ANY political family that has MAJOR power in the USA usually has some cases like this in their past.

  8. #18
    Senior Tech 250+ Posts
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    chas
    Posts
    499
    Rep Power
    27

    Re: Was Jeffrey Epstein killed?

    Quote Originally Posted by Phil B. View Post
    no the kennedys had a high body count also...

    j
    ted had Mary Jo Kopechne

    .
    And very oddly Ted Kennedy was always a shining light to the left even with the unexplained death of Mary Jo. They always just sort of shrugged and moved on to another one of his better initiatives in the Senate that year .


    I had a very weird encounter with one of the Kennedy nephews in 1980. I lived and worked in Trenton Nj and one of the Kennedy youngsters was passing a petition to get his uncle Ted on the ballot for the democrat primary. He sure did get upset when I replied I would sign to get his name on the ballot when he answered the questions about Mary Jo and how she drowned and why he never spent any time in custody even after a fatal accident he did not report to authorities for at least eight hours.

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Get the Android App
click or scan for the Copytechnet Mobile App

-= -= -= -= -=


IDrive Remote Backup

Lunarpages Internet Solutions

Advertise on Copytechnet

Your Link Here