28 82.35%
  • No

6 17.65%
Page 1 of 10 12345678910 LastLast
    Service Manager 2,500+ Posts
    Was Jeffrey Epstein killed?

His apparent suicide was described as very convenient
    When you think you have made a procedure idiot proof your company employs a better idiot.

Re: Was Jeffrey Epstein killed?

Yep Hillary Clinton with the help of the Russians did it, Oh right only our nut job leader thinks so!

Service Manager 2,500+ Posts

There is some conflicting evidence but we will never know the truth. Add it to the list, "did we really land on the moon", "who shot JFK", etc etc etc....

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts

Epstein became "Mysterious Death" number 47 on the list of Clinton Associates who have passed away under "strange circumstances" (Not including those killed in Benghazi).
    He's been added to the list of people that either shot themselves THREE times in the back of the head (ruled suicide), "single vehicle accidents" (two of which the cars were either set ablaze or exploded), airplanes falling out of the sky (more than one), another "shot in the back of the head" suicide, and so on. Pretty unbelievable that the most of the public isn't even aware of these deaths. These cover-ups alone show just how deep the corruption and payouts go within local, state, and federal governments (and the police/investigative/justice departments that go hand in hand with them).

Federal Security Prison staff that failed to watch over him due to "overtime and sleeping on the job" is a pretty easy alibi to run with. How can we prove that's not the truth!
    My gut tells me that it's a hit job, but we may never know for certain.

And notice that there was VERY little coverage of Epstein before and after his death. When the upper echelon of government and their counterparts are in trouble, there's another mass shooting and talk of gun control. "Epstein's case might expose some high-powered people, LOOK OVER THERE, A MASS SHOOTING!!" Distract, Distract, Distract!

Quote Originally Posted by FrohnB View Post
    Epstein became "Mysterious Death" number 47 on the list of Clinton Associates who have passed away under "strange circumstances" (Not including those killed in Benghazi).
    He's been added to the list of people that either shot themselves THREE times in the back of the head (ruled suicide), "single vehicle accidents" (two of which the cars were either set ablaze or exploded), airplanes falling out of the sky (more than one), another "shot in the back of the head" suicide, and so on. Pretty unbelievable that the most of the public isn't even aware of these deaths. These cover-ups alone show just how deep the corruption and payouts go within local, state, and federal governments (and the police/investigative/justice departments that go hand in hand with them).

Federal Security Prison staff that failed to watch over him due to "overtime and sleeping on the job" is a pretty easy alibi to run with. How can we prove that's not the truth!
    My gut tells me that it's a hit job, but we may never know for certain.

And notice that there was VERY little coverage of Epstein before and after his death. When the upper echelon of government and their counterparts are in trouble, there's another mass shooting and talk of gun control. "Epstein's case might expose some high-powered people, LOOK OVER THERE, A MASS SHOOTING!!" Distract, Distract, Distract!

Hilarious NUT CASE THEORIES YEP Hillary broke into High Security federal prison using a secret stealth Russian helicopter from there secret base.

Maybe I read too many Tom Clancy spy novels growing up...but it all seems just a BIT too "Coincidental", and there's no such thing as coincidence on politics.

If this WERE a spy novel and I were the author... here's what "happened".

An attempt was made on Epstein's life about a month ago (Remember his FIRST "Suicide Attempt"?) and it spooked him. He's in prison in NY, and DeBlasio is as corrupt as hell so he knows his days are numbered. AG Barr pays a visit to the facility, and Epstein agrees to talk in exchange for protection.

Surveillence cameras "Coincidentally" happen to be out of service that night, and the guards who are SUPPOSED to be keeping an eye on the "Suicidal" Epstein are nowhere to be seen....

Government agents bring in a dead body that resembles Epstein, and sneak HIM out under cover of darkness. Epstein is on a flight to Guantanamo Bay preparing his testimony, and the guards return to find a dead "Epstein". They call the coroner, and nobody is the wiser.

The warden gets "Reassigned"... the guards get put on administrative leave, the coroner says "Yep...suicide alright", and after the standard 2-days of media apoplectic frenzy, they move on to the NEXT story we're supposed to be "Outraged" over. ( I THINK that was the Tlaib/Omar/Israel debacle...maybe it was the "Bond Inversion" that caused the market to tank for one day ....I forget now.)

...the possibilities are ENDLESS!!

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bsm2 View Post
    Hilarious NUT CASE THEORIES YEP Hillary broke into High Security federal prison using a secret stealth Russian helicopter from there secret base.
    their

and no she has enough power and money to get someone else to do the dirty work...

Shades of Vince Foster

Quote Originally Posted by bsm2 View Post
    Hilarious NUT CASE THEORIES
    Factual list about the Clinton Associates, not proven to be "murders", but a legitimate list of deaths none the less. Not conspiracy or theory, those people actually died, and the ways they died, and the manner in which they were said to have died, raises a lot of eyebrows. These were all at times when they were about to come forward, or had already come forward with evidence or information about Whitewater and the like. But, as I said, the corruption runs so deep, and people are paid off so easily, that we will never know the truth. Period.

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by FrohnB View Post
    Factual list about the Clinton Associates, not proven to be "murders", but a legitimate list of deaths none the less. Not conspiracy or theory, those people actually died, and the ways they died, and the manner in which they were said to have died, raises a lot of eyebrows. These were all at times when they were about to come forward, or had already come forward with evidence or information about Whitewater and the like. But, as I said, the corruption runs so deep, and people are paid off so easily, that we will never know the truth. Period.
    I always wondered how a left handed man... with the back and left side facing the door hinge, could shoot himself with a nail gun thru the door into his OWN back.

Or the supposed leaker of the DNC emails toWikileaks, was mugged and robbed but his valuables were still on the dead body.

Or the multiple "heart attacks" (8?) .....

no I don't believe in "Co-inky-dinks" at all!

Quote Originally Posted by Phil B. View Post
    I always wondered how a left handed man... with the back and left side facing the door hinge, could shoot himself with a nail gun thru the door into his OWN back.

Or the supposed leaker of the DNC emails toWikileaks, was mugged and robbed but his valuables were still on the dead body.

Or the multiple "heart attacks" (8?) .....

no I don't believe in "Co-inky-dinks" at all!

The NUTS are OUT!