Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Service Manager 10,000+ Posts
    Aneurysm it's still the administrator?

Re: Aneurysm it's still the administrator?

Quote Originally Posted by slimslob View Post
    Your 0930 is my 0630.
    Kinda sad isn't it? I used to be up at 0500 everyday.. now i don't have to roll out so soon.. loving it!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Engineer 250+ Posts sweet.persona's Avatar

Exclamation Re: Aneurysm it's still the administrator?

Your 0930 is my 0630.
    I'm perfect member in this web site since 2009 , I was. One from the most active techs all the old friends here know me ....blackat...Zaza... aneurysm...Philip b ...teckat ..
    I want to be an admin to add more for this site .
    At time
    I don't know why I have only 3 green cards !! Small 26 rippower !!!!!!!!!?!? That's Injustice
    Really life come without garuntee
    Thanks at all
    A GREAT PLACE TO WORK - A GREAT PLACE TO GROW!

DAMENE ABDEL AZIZ
    DJELFA

Service Manager 5,000+ Posts tsbservice's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sweet.persona View Post
    I'm perfect member in this web site since 2009 , I was. One from the most active techs all the old friends here know me ....blackat...Zaza... aneurysm...Philip b ...teckat ..
    At time
    I don't know why I have only 3 green cards !! Small 26 rippower !!!!!!!!!?!? That's Injustice
    Really life come without garuntee
    Thanks at all
    This sounds right. Your quest best start will be becoming a Contributor
    A tree is known by its fruit, a man by his deeds. A good deed is never lost, he who sows courtesy, reaps friendship, and he who plants kindness gathers love.

Blessed are they who can laugh at themselves, for they shall never cease to be amused.

I don't reply to private messages from end users.

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts

At time
    I don't know why I have only 3 green cards !! Small 26 ( rippower SP) !!!!!!!!!?!? That's Injustice
    Really life come without( garuntee sp)
    Thanks at all
    tech rep power comes from giving accurate and valuable advise. Users then give you likes/thanks

390 comments/posts and only 26 rep power.. seems all of your input hasn't been beneficial to the users.

It matters not HOW LONG you have been a member...

(i've asked this earlier no response) WHAT SKILLS do you have to make you a viable candidate for the position?

** you might want to work on your English skills, since this site IS located in the USA! **

and frankly, I have just seen posts from you and some have been off the wall in the comment section
    and the ones where you started the thread, seems to be for the most part, simple fixes that anyone working in the industry, for as long as you say you have , should have been able to think it out.

" I want to be an admin to add more for this site . " and just to be curious, WHAT can you add? Do you know site rules, the inner workings of the USER end of the site, IMHO your understanding of REPvsPOSTS is one reason that you don't seem to be qualified.. again IMHO.
    ( in case you've noticed.. you have to VIEW my hidden post because I have BLOCKED you due to some posts/comments you've made)

Retired 10,000+ Posts

I don't know why I have only 3 green cards !! Small 26 rippower !!!!!!!!!?!?
    So you have been here Nov 2009. That is almost 10 years. You only have 390 posts.

I've only been here since May 2013. That is only 6 1/2 years and yet I have over 9700 posts, most of those helping others with their problems. That is why I have a shit load of green cards and a rep power of 213. Oh by the way rep stands for reputation which you seem to lack.

Phil B. has only been here just over 3 years yet has over 5000 posts and a rep power of 89.

Keep up your current attitude and those green cards can quickly become red. I suggest you learn and follow ALL forum rules. https://www.copytechnet.com/forums/misc.php?do=vsarules

So you have been here Nov 2009. That is almost 10 years. You only have 390 posts.

I've only been here since May 2013. That is only 6 1/2 years and yet I have over 9700 posts, most of those helping others with their problems. That is why I have a shit load of green cards and a rep power of 213. Oh by the way rep stands for reputation which you seem to lack.

Phil B. has only been here just over 3 years yet has over 5000 posts and a rep power of 89.

Keep up your current attitude and those green cards can quickly become red. I suggest you learn and follow ALL forum rules. https://www.copytechnet.com/forums/misc.php?do=vsarules
    Thank you dear friend slimslop

DAMENE ABDEL AZIZ
    DJELFA

Quote Originally Posted by Phil B. View Post
    tech rep power comes from giving accurate and valuable advise. Users then give you likes/thanks

390 comments/posts and only 26 rep power.. seems all of your input hasn't been beneficial to the users.

It matters not HOW LONG you have been a member...

(i've asked this earlier no response) WHAT SKILLS do you have to make you a viable candidate for the position?

** you might want to work on your English skills, since this site IS located in the USA! **

and frankly, I have just seen posts from you and some have been off the wall in the comment section
    and the ones where you started the thread, seems to be for the most part, simple fixes that anyone working in the industry, for as long as you say you have , should have been able to think it out.

" I want to be an admin to add more for this site . " and just to be curious, WHAT can you add? Do you know site rules, the inner workings of the USER end of the site, IMHO your understanding of REPvsPOSTS is one reason that you don't seem to be qualified.. again IMHO.
    ( in case you've noticed.. you have to VIEW my hidden post because I have BLOCKED you due to some posts/comments you've made)
    Phil b why did u blocked me???? I'm not monster
    I'm.very respectful and big African engineer
    Everyday when I wake up I found over 400 phone calls to sove copiers problems
    Ass well thank u advance

DAMENE ABDEL AZIZ
    DJELFA

Retired 10,000+ Posts

Thank you dear friend slimslop
    I am not your friend.

Cool Re: Aneurysm it's still the administrator?

I am not your friend.
    I don't need for ur friendship actually
    I have only the normalization friends

DAMENE ABDEL AZIZ
    DJELFA

Senior member of CRS 2,500+ Posts

Hold on a bit, I've run out of popcorn😉
    "You can't trust your eyes, if your mind is out of focus" --