Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 57
  1. #31
    Retired 5,000+ Posts slimslob's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Bakersfield, CA
    Posts
    9,849
    Rep Power
    217

    Re: Aneurysm it's still the administrator?

    Quote Originally Posted by sweet.persona View Post
    My skills
    HTML . ...php....Css . Java script . My squeal . Framework like laravel .. Photoshop design ...native Android ... Android game programmer

    Programming it's so funny if u know how to play with it ..
    You appear to lack the one most important skill that Aneurysm is looking for as far as moderators, dealing with people.

  2. #32
    Senior Tech 1,000+ Posts
    Aneurysm it's still the administrator?

    mikadonovan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Indianapolis, Indiana
    Posts
    2,322
    Rep Power
    61

    Re: Aneurysm it's still the administrator?

    Quote Originally Posted by sweet.persona View Post
    Thank you dear friend slimslop
    Slimslop? Tim, I couldn't help but laugh on that one! So much for proofreading!
    NEVER ASSUME ANYTHING

  3. #33
    Engineer 250+ Posts sweet.persona's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Memphis Tennessee
    Posts
    405
    Rep Power
    25

    Re: Aneurysm it's still the administrator?

    Quote Originally Posted by JVergin View Post
    I have a feeling the original poster is trolling everyone lol
    Thanks friend for ur respectful opinion.
    But I'm so sorry to put my skills here . Ppls there are not serious they have old mind like mita 122 serie
    They won't Development in Informatics and programming
    They know only how to replace drum and fixing film and reset some old errors .
    Now. I'm working in very strong Russian and American webs
    A GREAT PLACE TO WORK - A GREAT PLACE TO GROW!


    DAMENE ABDEL AZIZ
    DJELFA


  4. #34
    Retired 5,000+ Posts slimslob's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Bakersfield, CA
    Posts
    9,849
    Rep Power
    217

    Re: Aneurysm it's still the administrator?

    Quote Originally Posted by sweet.persona View Post
    Thanks friend for ur respectful opinion.
    But I'm so sorry to put my skills here . Ppls there are not serious they have old mind like mita 122 serie
    They won't Development in Informatics and programming
    They know only how to replace drum and fixing film and reset some old errors .
    Now. I'm working in very strong Russian and American webs
    In other words you are a hacker.

    I see you are down to only one green card. Continue your current attitude and that one will turn red.

  5. #35
    Engineer 250+ Posts sweet.persona's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Memphis Tennessee
    Posts
    405
    Rep Power
    25

    Re: Aneurysm it's still the administrator?

    Quote Originally Posted by slimslob View Post
    In other words you are a hacker.

    I see you are down to only one green card. Continue your current attitude and that one will turn red.
    Hhhhhhh really u. Look like young stupid boy
    I don't care about that damn cards if that's red or green or yellow
    A GREAT PLACE TO WORK - A GREAT PLACE TO GROW!


    DAMENE ABDEL AZIZ
    DJELFA


  6. #36
    Retired 5,000+ Posts slimslob's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Bakersfield, CA
    Posts
    9,849
    Rep Power
    217

    Re: Aneurysm it's still the administrator?

    Quote Originally Posted by sweet.persona View Post
    Hhhhhhh really u. Look like young stupid boy
    I don't care about that damn cards if that's red or green or yellow
    You were really concerned earlier in this thread.

  7. #37
    Field Supervisor 500+ Posts
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Lutherville, MD
    Posts
    764
    Rep Power
    23

    Re: Aneurysm it's still the administrator?

    Have to chime in........

    I think the FIRST thing he needs to work on is his English. I've had plenty of interaction with people from Zimbabwe(?). They come over to America, open a FINGERPRINTING business and expect an IT company to understand a word they are saying!

    Yes, I'm guilty........I admit.........I'm culturally challenged. My age and amount of time in this business does that.

    Sorry in advance.

  8. #38
    Engineer 250+ Posts sweet.persona's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Memphis Tennessee
    Posts
    405
    Rep Power
    25

    Arrow Re: Aneurysm it's still the administrator?

    Quote Originally Posted by Lance15 View Post
    Have to chime in........

    I think the FIRST thing he needs to work on is his English. I've had plenty of interaction with people from Zimbabwe(?). They come over to America, open a FINGERPRINTING business and expect an IT company to understand a word they are saying!

    Yes, I'm guilty........I admit.........I'm culturally challenged. My age and amount of time in this business does that.

    Sorry in advance.
    I'M. Not from Zimbabwe sir
    By the way Im speaking 5 language Russian English (native) fresh , Arabic and Germany
    Thanks in advance
    A GREAT PLACE TO WORK - A GREAT PLACE TO GROW!


    DAMENE ABDEL AZIZ
    DJELFA


  9. #39
    Field Supervisor 500+ Posts
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Lutherville, MD
    Posts
    764
    Rep Power
    23

    Re: Aneurysm it's still the administrator?

    And none of them very well!

    Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

  10. #40
    Service Manager 1,000+ Posts
    Aneurysm it's still the administrator?

    Lagonda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Brisbane
    Posts
    1,638
    Rep Power
    61

    Re: Aneurysm it's still the administrator?

    Well that little exchange brightened my day up, makes a change from people with thick accents trying to convince me that my internet is about to be disconnected. I smell a scam!
    At least 50% of IT is a solution looking for a problem.

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Get the Android App
click or scan for the Copytechnet Mobile App

-= -= -= -= -=


IDrive Remote Backup

Lunarpages Internet Solutions

Advertise on Copytechnet

Your Link Here