Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Service Manager 1,000+ Posts Bix's Avatar

Re: The maximum number of copies made by a MFP

This C364e with 2M has always had periodic maintenance. Yes, some jamming problems had it but nothing so serious. Now it still works well but I will only use it for spare parts or for some temporary replacement.

ALIEN OVERLORD 2,500+ Posts fixthecopier's Avatar

I think my highest was under 4 mil on a bizhub 600. My most surprising are a pair of Lexmark x792's. I think the expected life of the box is 400,000. I currently have 2.5 mil on one and 2 mil on the other. I have spent quality time with both, but they are still alive.
    The greatest enemy of knowledge isn't ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge. Stephen Hawking

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts
    The maximum number of copies made by a MFP

Had a Ricoh C2500 that came back in a year or so ago with 1.5 million color and almost 2 million black on it.
    Also had a Ricoh MP 5000 that had 2.1 million on it.
    Both machines had essentially been completely rebuilt (gears/ motors/ clutches/ boards/ etc.) a couple of times over the years. Pretty proud of them.

Technician

km754e over 6m ,road to 7m

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts

Production Lanier Pro 907 about 13M. Still ran pretty good. A4 tabletop, Kyocera fs1126, 600k+ and still under contract. Pretty amazing for that box. Currently have a Lanier MP c307 that customer is running the wheels off of at 10k+ month. 120K with no issues so far.
    I've proved mathematics wrong. 1 + 1 doesn't always equal 2.........

Especially when it comes to sex

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts

Interesting trivia question that amazes customers. If you lay a million sheets of letter paper end to end landscape how far is that?

It is roughly 175 miles. For me I ask them if they have ever been to Mall of America in St. Paul. Imagine laying paper all of the way there end to end. It blows their mind.
    I've proved mathematics wrong. 1 + 1 doesn't always equal 2.........

Especially when it comes to sex

Senior Tech 250+ Posts
    The maximum number of copies made by a MFP

One of my direct mail customers has a fleet of KM 1051's and 1052's. Just retired the eldest 1051 with over 26 Million. Was still running when decommissioned too.

Service Manager 5,000+ Posts tsbservice's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by wjurls View Post
    One of my direct mail customers has a fleet of KM 1051's and 1052's. Just retired the eldest 1051 with over 26 Million. Was still running when decommissioned too.
    A lot of guys here mentioned them. Despite I never seen one of them must be hell of machines.
    A tree is known by its fruit, a man by his deeds. A good deed is never lost, he who sows courtesy, reaps friendship, and he who plants kindness gathers love.

Blessed are they who can laugh at themselves, for they shall never cease to be amused.

I don't reply to private messages from end users.

Technician

The Konica Minolta bizhub pro series machine seem to run pretty well for way too long. I have 3 in a junk mail shop that have 11mil, 16mil, and 22 mil on the counters. I suspect they are in reality much much higher due to single click billing. 2 million on a KM C654e (or similar) is not uncommon, either. But my highest count machines are the Oce products. I have a 6180 Classic with 36mil, a 6XXX Ultra with 46mil, and a pair of barely broken in Titans with about 4.5mil each. My Oce 135/140s are at 16mil, and 2 more at 30mil each. All of them adding clicks every day. Remember when 100k ment that it was time to upgrade? Them days are long gone.