Re: Let the truth be known

Quote Originally Posted by Phil B. View Post
    so does that mean we don't have to read/watch anything from: CNN - MSNBCSpms - WaPo - NYT - Vox ect because of all the lies, misquotes, redactions, removals of all the deceptions from the above "news sources" ?

clearly with one post from Slim in this thread CNN is KNOWN for twisting the truth to come down on Trump...Christians.. and other conservative sites.

oh I get it.. your sources are FACTUAL but ours are bogus... damn sounding more like you worship hillary .. obama .. biden than the truth. Even BSM2 admitted he won't READ what I post EVEN if it contains PROOF of my statements from your 'factual' sites..
    typical hypocrites!

Even BSM2 admitted he won't READ what I post EVEN if it contains PROOF of my statements from your 'factual' sites..
    typical hypocrites!
    Please POST ANYTHING instead of your NUT JOB Conspiracy theory sites and fake news sites!

WHAT A NUT BAG!

Here's the list of the Next Nut Bag stories
    New York Politicians Shield Illegals, So DHS Makes Airport Security a Nightmare for Them
    Facebook Official Drops the Hammer on Dems Wanting ‘Fake’ Pelosi Video Removed
    Report: Trump To Reject Ugly Architecture, Return Federal Buildings to Former Glory
    Quote from Activist Teacher Shows That Trans Ideology Is More Religious Than Scientific
    Watch the Exact Moment Climate-Obsessed Warren Realizes She’s Been Caught Exiting Private Jet
    ‘Moderate’ Buttigieg Refuses To Denounce Infanticide in Uncomfortable Interview with Meghan McCain
    Last edited by bsm2; 02-10-2020 at 03:59 AM.

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts
    Let the truth be known

so does that mean we don't have to read/watch anything from: CNN - MSNBCSpms - WaPo - NYT - Vox ect because of all the lies, misquotes, redactions, removals of all the deceptions from the above "news sources" ?

clearly with one post from Slim in this thread CNN is KNOWN for twisting the truth to come down on Trump...Christians.. and other conservative sites.

oh I get it.. your sources are FACTUAL but ours are bogus... damn sounding more like you worship hillary .. obama .. biden than the truth. Even BSM2 admitted he won't READ what I post EVEN if it contains PROOF of my statements from your 'factual' sites..
    typical hypocrites!

TRUMPPENCELANDSLIDE2020
    You can spin it anyway you want, alex jones is a piece of trash. I said I refuse to read anything from him or his website. That's all. I truly don't care what you read or don't read.
    P.S. It is really cute how the two of you rush to defend each other. Puts a smile on my face every time. Lol.

Retired 10,000+ Posts
    Let the truth be known

typical hypocrites!

TRUMPPENCELANDSLIDE2020
    If I didn't want to stick to the truth here, I could start posting from Christian News and conservative satire site Babylon Bee. Actually most of their political posts are mostly the truth as seen from a satirical point of view.

Trump to Propose $4.8 Trillion Budget With Big Safety-Net Cuts

White House boosts funds for military, veterans and aims to reduce deficits by $4.6 trillion over a decade, in part through curbs on Medicare, Medicaid

Mr. Trump’s proposal as targeting “programs that help Americans make ends meet—all while extending his tax cuts for millionaires and wealthy corporations,” he said in a statement, adding that “Congress will stand firm against this President’s broken promises.”

The White House proposes to cut spending by $4.4 trillion over a decade. Of that, it targets $2 trillion in savings from mandatory spending programs, including $130 billion from changes to Medicare prescription-drug pricing, $292 billion from safety-net cuts—such as work requirements for Medicaid and food stamps—and $70 billion from tightening eligibility access to disability benefits.

Under Mr. Trump’s plan the budget of the Department of Veterans Affairs would rise 13% next year, and the Department of Homeland Security’s 3%. The National Nuclear Security Administration’s budget would get a 19% boost.

The Department of Housing and Urban Development’s budget would be cut by 15%, although the proposal includes $2.8 billion in homelessness assistance grants. Mr. Trump has repeatedly criticized Democratic-led cities, saying they have failed to address homelessness.

The Commerce Department’s budget would be reduced by 37% from 2020, but officials said much of that cut can be attributed to the completion of the census. Foreign aid would be slashed by 21%.

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention would see its budget decline 9%, but with the coronavirus sparking global panic, $4.3 billion in funding for fighting infectious diseases would be preserved.

Separately, the administration has notified Capitol Hill that it might reprogram $136 million in funds from fiscal year 2020 to address the virus, the administration official said, though no decision has been made on whether the money is needed.

The budget also proposes moving the U.S. Secret Service from DHS to the Treasury Department, in a win for Mr. Mnuchin, who has pushed for such a move. The change would require congressional approval.

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts
    Let the truth be known

Quote Originally Posted by bsm2 View Post
    Trump to Propose $4.8 Trillion Budget With Big Safety-Net Cuts\
    Adams

President Barack Obama’s White House will miss another in-law budget deadline this year, marking the 18th time it has done so, according to Senate Republicans.
    The Obama administration has missed every deadline to submit a budget since he first took office in 2009 (Getty Images) "The Office of Management and Budget recently announced that President Obama's FY 2015 budget would be delivered to Congress on March 4, just over one month past the statutory deadline (which requires the President's budget to be submitted by the first Monday in February)," Sen. Jeff Sessions (R-Ala.), the top Republican on the Senate Budget Committee, said in a statement.
    "This will be the 18th occasion that the Administration has missed an in-law budget deadline,” Sessions added.
    The OMB announced last week that the Obama administration would once again fail to comply with budgetary laws.
    “Now that Congress has finished its work on this year's appropriations, the administration is able to finalize next year's budget,” said OMB spokesman Steve Posner. “We are moving to complete the budget as quickly as possible to help Congress return to regular order in the annual budget process.”

Obama’s White House seems to have a serious prob

the president is required by law to put his proposal for yearly budget in the hands of the house. 18 times he either: failed to filed or filed AFTER the deadline.

The plan from the president is just that A PLAN!

The house takes it and adds/removed as per their likes/dislikes. They are NOT required to use the POTUS plan if so desired ( Much like they will do this year)

As far as the cuts " to the safety nets " it has been long understood there is MAJOR fraud in all 'welfare/assistance' programs.

I can look at 10 households close to me and 8 are abusing these systems. I am sure if this rural area has that many there are many more in more densely populated areas. I'm also sure that the SSI funds that have been raided in the past by congress, have now been saddled with ILLEGAL immigrants getting money that was NEVER intended for them.
    This was done as far back as Carter.
    Working Americans pay into the SSI, a "retirement plan" is the way is was setup originally, now it is just an 'open account' from which Congress feels they can raid at their whim.

I am waiting for the plan to be released.. at the time of 'printing' it had NOT been released and this is all speculation

TRUMP2020.

Let the truth be known

Ep. 1177 Now It’s Time for REAL Investigations | Dan Bongino

In this episode, I address the explosive appearance by Rudy Giuliani this weekend where he described troubling evidence which should end the political career of Joe Biden. I also address another liberal outrage at the Academy Awards and revealing connections between the anti-Trump cabal members.

Let the truth be known

Climate Related Deaths Down 99.9% Since 1932

In the decade from 2004 to 2013, worldwide climate-related deaths (including droughts, floods, extreme temperatures, wildfires, and storms) plummeted to a level 88.6 percent below that of the peak decade, 1930 to 1939.The year 2013, with 29,404 reported deaths, had 99.4 percent fewer climate-related deaths than the historic record year of 1932, which had 5,073,283 reported deaths for the same category.
    The climate catastrophists don’t want you to know this because it reveals how fundamentally flawed their viewpoint is. They treat the global climate system as a stable and safe place we make volatile and dangerous. In fact, the global climate system is naturally volatile and dangerous—we make it livable through development and technology—development and technology powered by the only form of cheap, reliable, scalable reliable energy that can make climate livable for 7 billion people.

Adams

President Barack Obama’s White House will miss another in-law budget deadline this year, marking the 18th time it has done so, according to Senate Republicans.
    The Obama administration has missed every deadline to submit a budget since he first took office in 2009 (Getty Images) "The Office of Management and Budget recently announced that President Obama's FY 2015 budget would be delivered to Congress on March 4, just over one month past the statutory deadline (which requires the President's budget to be submitted by the first Monday in February)," Sen. Jeff Sessions (R-Ala.), the top Republican on the Senate Budget Committee, said in a statement.
    "This will be the 18th occasion that the Administration has missed an in-law budget deadline,” Sessions added.
    The OMB announced last week that the Obama administration would once again fail to comply with budgetary laws.
    “Now that Congress has finished its work on this year's appropriations, the administration is able to finalize next year's budget,” said OMB spokesman Steve Posner. “We are moving to complete the budget as quickly as possible to help Congress return to regular order in the annual budget process.”

Obama’s White House seems to have a serious prob

the president is required by law to put his proposal for yearly budget in the hands of the house. 18 times he either: failed to filed or filed AFTER the deadline.

The plan from the president is just that A PLAN!

The house takes it and adds/removed as per their likes/dislikes. They are NOT required to use the POTUS plan if so desired ( Much like they will do this year)

As far as the cuts " to the safety nets " it has been long understood there is MAJOR fraud in all 'welfare/assistance' programs.

I can look at 10 households close to me and 8 are abusing these systems. I am sure if this rural area has that many there are many more in more densely populated areas. I'm also sure that the SSI funds that have been raided in the past by congress, have now been saddled with ILLEGAL immigrants getting money that was NEVER intended for them.
    This was done as far back as Carter.
    Working Americans pay into the SSI, a "retirement plan" is the way is was setup originally, now it is just an 'open account' from which Congress feels they can raid at their whim.

I am waiting for the plan to be released.. at the time of 'printing' it had NOT been released and this is all speculation
    Did you know illegal immigrants help pay your SSI? They DO! But can't collect. Sorry your facts are your own.
    News FLASH OBAMA NOT in Office!

What a NUT

Service Manager 5,000+ Posts
    Let the truth be known

Climate Related Deaths Down 99.9% Since 1932
    In the decade from 2004 to 2013, worldwide climate-related deaths (including droughts, floods, extreme temperatures, wildfires, and storms) plummeted to a level 88.6 percent below that of the peak decade, 1930 to 1939.The year 2013, with 29,404 reported deaths, had 99.4 percent fewer climate-related deaths than the historic record year of 1932, which had 5,073,283 reported deaths for the same category.
    The climate catastrophists don’t want you to know this because it reveals how fundamentally flawed their viewpoint is. They treat the global climate system as a stable and safe place we make volatile and dangerous. In fact, the global climate system is naturally volatile and dangerous—we make it livable through development and technology—development and technology powered by the only form of cheap, reliable, scalable reliable energy that can make climate livable for 7 billion people.

What is the source of your data?

What happened to the last 20 years of data on your graphs?

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts
    Let the truth be known

Jailbreak Is To Blame For Spike In NYC Crime, De Blasio Admits | The Daily Wire

New York City’s dimwit mayor admits that the democrats’ new “bail reform” laws have led to the increase of violence in the city!
    Good job democrats!

TRUMP2020