Re: Let the truth be known

Quote Originally Posted by Phil B. View Post
    Obama’s Oscar-Winning ‘American Factory’ Omits His Own Role in Ohio Factory’s Closing

Former President Barack Obama played a direct role in the hardships of the workers featured in American Factory, the Oscar-winning documentary his new production company produced.
    But as Rep. Mike Turner (R-OH), the former mayor of nearby Dayton, Ohio, wrote last year, the movie leaves out President Obama’s own role in making life worse for the GM workers who lost their jobs.
    Obama’s auto bailout, he recalled, helped force the plant’s closure and made it harder for the workers to find new jobs because his administration was dealing political favors to its favored union allies — and they were in the “wrong” union.
    Turner wrote in the Wall Street Journal last September, after the film’s release:A quick refresher. The Obama administration’s auto bailout highly favored the UAW and its members. The GM plant in Moraine was unionized by the IUE-CWA. So—despite being one of the top GM facilities for quality, efficiency and production in the country—it was shuttered, and its employees were put at the back of the line when requesting transfers to other GM plants. Any non-UAW employees looking to transfer were forced to start as new hires, wiping clean any wages, tenure, and benefits built up during careers at other GM plants.
    Obama's Oscar-Winning 'American Factory' Omits His Own Role in Ohio Factory's Closing
    **in a story related
    Obamas’ Netflix doc wins Oscar… and director shouts out Karl Marx’s Communist Manifesto in speech – The Sun
    Obama-produced film team gives shout out to Communist Manifesto in Oscar acceptance speech
    Karl Marx quoted at Oscars -- and it's not even surprising - Washington Times
    https://summit.news/2019/08/21/obama...ie-on-netflix/
    Congrats glad you love President OBAMA since you love to quote him!
    Good News for YOU No worries you'll have 8 wonderful years to think about it.

VOTE BLUE 2020

Trump budget calls for cutting Medicaid, ACA by about $1 trillion

Truth!

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts
    Let the truth be known

Oscars bring in the lowest ratings in show's history - CNN

Oscar Ratings Worst Of All-Time After Award Show Promoted Far-Left Politics | The Daily Wire

People are getting tired of the "Left's Rhetoric". That being couple with a 3 1/2 hour show time (30 minutes over normal time), has really proven to be a losing formula for a show that used to be tuned into by nearly everyone in the country who was able.
    Goes to show that Americans are steadily being "turned off" by the left wing nut-jobs, and the anti-Trump rhetoric.

TRUMP2020

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts
    Let the truth be known

Lib Org Admits Obama Sent Deportees To Their Deaths, but Blasts Trump Instead

On Wednesday, The Washington Post published a story titled “At least 138 Salvadorans deported by the U.S. were killed in El Salvador: Rights group.”
    However, that headline hid an important detail.
    Of the 138 deported Salvadorans whose killings were reported, 109 of them were deported by the administration of former President Barack Obama.
    But, wouldn’t you know it, they did find a way to make it an anti-Trump piece when they quoted Human Rights Watch and its managing director, Alison Leal Parker, who said that the situation “will only worsen” under Trump.

She also blamed the United States for returning the deportees to their home countries.

Another case of WaPo not telling the whole truth to smear POTUS... but hey isn't WaPo on the list that we conservatives are supposed to quote as to not invoke the "Fakes News" tag.

Lib Org Admits Obama Sent Deportees To Their Deaths, but Blasts Trump Instead

TRUMP2020
    Last edited by Phil B.; 02-11-2020 at 07:14 PM.

Let the truth be known

3 Years Later, FBI Director Makes Startling Admission About Surveillance On Trump’s Campaign

The 2016 act of surveillance on a member of President Donald Trump’s campaign team was in fact illegal, FBI Director Christopher Wray acknowledged last week.
    Wray appeared before the House Judiciary Committee and was asked about surveillance of former Trump campaign aide Carter Page, which was partially based upon a since-discredited dossier developed by former British spy Christopher Steele.
    Wray was also asked about a report by Department of Justice Inspector General Michael Horowitz that found the FBI made 17 “significant errors and omissions” in its filings to begin and continue surveillance of Page, which was the first step of what mushroomed into the complex investigation by special counsel Robert Mueller of alleged Russian “collusion” with the Trump campaign.
    Republican Rep. John Ratcliffe of Texas asked Wray about the report’s conclusions regarding the court established by the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act, according to the Washington Examiner.
    “The report acknowledges that … this was illegal surveillance with respect to at least several of these FISA applications, because there was not probable cause or proper predication, correct?” Ratcliffe asked.
    “Right,” said Wray, who was confirmed in the FBI’s top post in August 2017, replacing fired FBI Director James Comey.
    “So to the point of one of my Democratic colleagues that there was no fraud on the court, illegal surveillance and changing evidence to conduct illegal surveillance is the very definition of fraud on the court, is it not?” Ratcliffe followed up.
    “Well, I certainly think that it describes conduct that is utterly unacceptable,” Wray said. “We have accepted … every finding in the inspector general’s report, including some that are extremely painful to us as an institution.”

During the hearing, Wray was asked if the Steele dossier might have been Russian disinformation, according to the Washington Examiner.
    “We hear so much about Russian interference in our election: It happened. We all know it did. We want it to stop,” Republican Rep. Jim Jordan of Ohio said, according to the Examiner.
    “But it seems to me that a big part of that Russian election interference was the idea that a document that Russians, information came from Russians that Christopher Steele put together, is scary.”
    Wray said the FBI’s probe, which was code-named Crossfire Hurricane, is part of the investigation being conducted by U.S. Attorney John Durham on the orders of Attorney General William Barr.
    “I want to make sure we’re not talking past each other unintentionally,” Wray said.
    “When it comes to the origins of the Crossfire Hurricane investigation, I think the attorney general has said publicly, so I think that’s why I’m on solid ground to say that here, is that’s one of the things that Mr. Durham is looking very specifically at is the origination of the investigation.

https://thebeardedpatriot.com/3-year...umps-campaign/

TRUMP
    LANDSLIDE2020
    RIDETHEREDWAVE2020

Trump's Farm Bailout Has Cost Over $10 Billion This Year
    Trump has authorized up to $16 billion in bailout spending this year, on top of $12 billion spent in 2018.

Let the truth be known

Quote Originally Posted by bsm2 View Post
    Trump's Farm Bailout Has Cost Over $10 Billion This Year
    Trump has authorized up to $16 billion in bailout spending this year, on top of $12 billion spent in 2018.
    hey snowflake... you "three liberal amigos" demand we provide PROOF/LINK for our posts...

afraid to post the links for your "proof"

typical snowflakes " do as I say.. not as I do. "

Cool Re: Let the truth be known

Quote Originally Posted by Phil B. View Post
    hey snowflake... you "three liberal amigos" demand we provide PROOF/LINK for our posts...

afraid to post the links for your "proof"

typical snowflakes " do as I say.. not as I do. "
    Nope! So sad you can't Google!
    Are your sure your a Tech?
    Well, liberals ended slavery in this country.
    Liberals got women the right to vote. Liberals got African-Americans the right to vote. Liberals created Social Security and lifted millions of elderly people out of poverty. Liberals ended segregation. Liberals passed the Civil Rights Act, the Voting Rights Act. Liberals created Medicare. Liberals passed the Clean Air Act, the Clean Water Act. What did Conservatives do? They opposed them on every one of those things, every one. So when you try to hurl that label at my feet, 'Liberal,' as if it were something to be ashamed of, something dirty, something to run away from, it won't work, because I will pick up that label and I will wear it as a badge of honor.

TRUTH

Retired 10,000+ Posts
    Let the truth be known

Retired 10,000+ Posts
    Let the truth be known

The following is a comment on a friends Facebook post about Bernie Sanders.

"There is a great video showing corruption of Sanders. Youll have to look for it. In a nutshell, it is when he recieves campaign contribution, he then spends it accordingly. Most of it goes to media buys( buying tv and print ads), Most people use professional agency to buy this media. Their typical fee is 15%. When Bernie was running for senator, it was estimated he used 1 million to buy media time. He instead of using a professional company, he used his wife Jane who then received 15%($150,000). It was estimated that Bernie spent $83,000,000 on media buying when running in 2016. Look up Olde town media, who did this buying for him. More family and friends. Bernies as corrupt as it comes."

I didn't find the video but I did lookup Olde Town media. Why won’t Bernie talk about his finances? | The Vermont Political Observer.
    Also check pout the weird secrecy link in the story.

Here is the link from the post that the comment was made on. Bernie Sanders: Yes, middle class will pay more taxes - CNN Video