Page 108 of 118 FirstFirst ... 8589899100101102103104105106107108109110111112113114115116117 ... LastLast
Results 1,071 to 1,080 of 1179
  1. #1071
    Service Manager 5,000+ Posts
    Let the truth be known

    Phil B.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Raleigh NC
    Posts
    6,573
    Rep Power
    127

  2. #1072
    Retired 10,000+ Posts slimslob's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Bakersfield, CA
    Posts
    10,420
    Rep Power
    236

    Re: Let the truth be known

    Things are falling apart for the Democrats and their friends. Michael Avenatti found guilty of fraud. Could go to prison for 42 years. He better hope it is not the same one they put Jeffrey Epstein in.

    BREAKING: Michael Avenatti Found Guilty on All 4 Counts in Extortion Trial - Analyzing America

  3. #1073
    Service Manager 5,000+ Posts
    Let the truth be known

    Phil B.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Raleigh NC
    Posts
    6,573
    Rep Power
    127

    Re: Let the truth be known

    Anti-Trump Woman Allegedly Punches Retired Cop on His Birthday Over MAGA-Styled Hat

    Talk about TRIGGERED! Just jike some here, some have the TDS working overtime!

    According to WSMV, Sprague was proudly wearing the “MAGA”-inspired hat that his wife got for him at his birthday celebration, and received compliments on it throughout the evening.
    Instead of saying “Make America Great Again,” the hat said, “Make Fifty Great Again.”
    “People were just coming up to me and, you know, just loving the little word play on the hat and taking pictures and wishing me happy birthday,” Sprague told WSMV.
    Sprague said the woman took it upon herself to take off his hat, hit him and berate him verbally.

    “At one point,” Sprague said, “a female came up from behind me, spun me around and punched me in the face and then grabbed my hat off my head and was just yelling, ‘How dare you.'”
    He said he didn’t know if she was wearing a ring or had keys in her hand, but the punch left a bloody gash on his face.
    According to Sprague, after the woman punched him, the two were quickly separated by security and she left the bar, WKRN reported.

    TRUMPLANDSLIDE20202

  4. #1074
    IT Manager 1,000+ Posts bsm2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    2,222
    Rep Power
    47

    Re: Let the truth be known

    Quote Originally Posted by Phil B. View Post
    Anti-Trump Woman Allegedly Punches Retired Cop on His Birthday Over MAGA-Styled Hat

    Talk about TRIGGERED! Just jike some here, some have the TDS working overtime!

    According to WSMV, Sprague was proudly wearing the “MAGA”-inspired hat that his wife got for him at his birthday celebration, and received compliments on it throughout the evening.
    Instead of saying “Make America Great Again,” the hat said, “Make Fifty Great Again.”
    “People were just coming up to me and, you know, just loving the little word play on the hat and taking pictures and wishing me happy birthday,” Sprague told WSMV.
    Sprague said the woman took it upon herself to take off his hat, hit him and berate him verbally.

    “At one point,” Sprague said, “a female came up from behind me, spun me around and punched me in the face and then grabbed my hat off my head and was just yelling, ‘How dare you.'”
    He said he didn’t know if she was wearing a ring or had keys in her hand, but the punch left a bloody gash on his face.
    According to Sprague, after the woman punched him, the two were quickly separated by security and she left the bar, WKRN reported.

    TRUMPMuddSLIDE20202
    So excited your posts. Please post more maybe a trump lawn sign stolen.
    #whatasucker
    WOOT WOOT!

  5. #1075
    Service Manager 5,000+ Posts
    Let the truth be known

    Phil B.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Raleigh NC
    Posts
    6,573
    Rep Power
    127

    Re: Let the truth be known

    New Hampshire Thug Arrested After Assaulting ‘MAGA’ Hat-Wearing 15-Year Old at Polling Site

    https://bigleaguepolitics.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/02/Patrick-Bradley-1200x630.jpg

    A New Hampshire man was arrested Thursday for an incident in which’s he accused of assaulting a 15 year-old boy earlier this week during the state’s presidential primary.
    Patrick Bradley is being charged with simple assault and disorderly conduct, according to the Windham, New Hampshire police department.
    Bradley was departing a school that served as a polling place for the primary when he passed a pro-Trump stand encouraging members of the public to sign up to join the Trump campaign. He’s said to have become aggressive towards the Trump supporters staffing the stand, including the 15 year old among them.
    Bradley allegedly slapped the boy across the face while verbally abusing him. He went on to assault two adults who stepped in to stop his abuse, and reports indicate that he ripped several Trump signs from their place and tried to rip down the volunteers’ tent.

    More evidence of a growing TDS issue .. I think it has surpassed the number of infected by the Corona-virus.. the only remedy for this is a 762x54r hot lead injection..

    all those infected need to join the line on the left.. we are wait for the anti-virus medicine to arrive. It will arrive shortly, we have setup 2 new production line to handle the influx of newly affected.

    TRUMPLANDSLIDE2020

  6. #1076
    Service Manager 5,000+ Posts
    Let the truth be known

    Phil B.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Raleigh NC
    Posts
    6,573
    Rep Power
    127

    Re: Let the truth be known

    Bernie Sanders Supporter Who Attempted to Burn Down GOP County Headquarters Walks Out of Jail

    He posted bail and is back on the streets.

    wow Bernie has attracted some real mental cases.!


    A California man who was caught on video tape attempting to burn down a county Republican headquarters in Humboldt is back on the streets.
    The suspect could be seen smashing windows at the Republican Party of Humboldt headquarters on Saturday Feb. 8, at around 4:53 a.m. He reportedly threw a flammable liquid through the window in an attempt to burn the building down. When police apprehended him, they saw a Bernie Sanders sticker on his bike, and he was brought into custody after a brief struggle.
    Michael Valls, 43, of Eureka is the suspect, and he was granted a $25,000 bail which he posted on Monday. He is currently walking the streets awaiting trial. He faces a myriad of charges, including attempted arson, for his alleged rampage against his political opponents. This is one of several times that the building has been targeted by violent leftists in recent months.
    This building reportedly being targeted by a Bernie Sanders supporter should come as no surprise following the #Expose2020 campaign by journalist James O’Keefe of Project Veritas.
    Violent Left

    Bernie Sanders Supporter Who Attempted to Burn Down GOP County Headquarters Walks Out of Jail

    He posted bail and is back on the streets.

    Published
    23 hours ago on
    Feb 13, 2020
    By
    Shane Trejo








    A California man who was caught on video tape attempting to burn down a county Republican headquarters in Humboldt is back on the streets.
    The suspect could be seen smashing windows at the Republican Party of Humboldt headquarters on Saturday Feb. 8, at around 4:53 a.m. He reportedly threw a flammable liquid through the window in an attempt to burn the building down. When police apprehended him, they saw a Bernie Sanders sticker on his bike, and he was brought into custody after a brief struggle.
    Michael Valls, 43, of Eureka is the suspect, and he was granted a $25,000 bail which he posted on Monday. He is currently walking the streets awaiting trial. He faces a myriad of charges, including attempted arson, for his alleged rampage against his political opponents. This is one of several times that the building has been targeted by violent leftists in recent months.

    Trending: LGBT TERROR: Twitter Censors Video Exposing Lesbian Activist Attacking Republicans in California
    This building reportedly being targeted by a Bernie Sanders supporter should come as no surprise following the #Expose2020 campaign by journalist James O’Keefe of Project Veritas.
    take our poll - story continues below

    • Should Mitt Romney be EXPELLED from the U.S. Senate by the GOP for his vote to convict President Trump?





    Last month, O’Keefe exposed several paid employees of the Sanders campaign who bragged about their intent to commit violence on behalf of their socialist overlord.
    Sanders employee Kyle Jurek bragged of how leftists would burn down cities if they didn’t get their way at the ballot box:
    The video released on Tuesday showed Kyle Jurek, a campaign organizer for the Sanders campaign in Iowa, explaining the devious and violent plans of the radical left if their socialist candidate fails to win the Democratic presidential nomination this year.
    “We’re going to make 1978 [1968] look like a f–ing Girl Scout f–ing cookout,” said Jurek, referring to the clashes between police and protesters during the 1968 Democratic National Convention in Chicago.
    “The cops are going to be the ones that are getting f–ing beaten in Milwaukee. They’re going to call out the National Guard for that s–t. I promise you that,” he added.
    If Trump wins re-election in November, Jurek confirmed that he and his fellow radicals intend to burn the entire country down in a showing of anti-capitalist fury.
    “F–ing cities burn,” Jurek said when asked what would happen if Trump were to win, “I mean, we don’t have a lot of time left, we have to save f–ing human civilization.”
    “If Bernie doesn’t get the nomination, or it goes to the second round at the DNC convention, f–ing Milwaukee will burn,” he said. “It’ll start in Milwaukee, and then when the police push back on that, other cities will just f–ing (explosion sound).”
    AND WE are the unstable ones??

    TRUMPLANDSLIDE2020

  7. #1077
    IT Manager 1,000+ Posts bsm2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    2,222
    Rep Power
    47

    Re: Let the truth be known

    Trump Admits He Sent Rudy Giuliani To Ukraine After Denying It
    The president’s personal attorney pressured Ukrainian officials to dig up dirt on Joe Biden, a central part of Trump’s impeachment.

  8. #1078
    IT Manager 1,000+ Posts bsm2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    2,222
    Rep Power
    47

    Re: Let the truth be known

    See a pattern HERE

    Latest Reputation Received (-41 point(s) total)
    02-14-2020 11:16 PM
    Phil B.
    Thread: Let the truth be known
    rude harrasing


    02-12-2020 02:38 AM
    Phil B.
    Thread: Let the truth be known
    in your dreams


    01-30-2020 05:06 PM
    Phil B.
    Thread: Power Requirements
    rude harrassing stalking ASSHOLE


    01-17-2020 08:45 PM
    Phil B.
    Thread: Let the truth be known
    extra largefont doesn't make your case.


    01-13-2020 10:22 PM
    Phil B.
    Thread: Let the truth be known
    ruse.. I have better skills


    Latest Reputation Given (Reputation Power: 0)
    01-31-2020 02:48 AM
    Phil B.
    Thread: Let the truth be known

  9. #1079
    Retired 10,000+ Posts slimslob's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Bakersfield, CA
    Posts
    10,420
    Rep Power
    236

    Re: Let the truth be known

    Quote Originally Posted by bsm2 View Post
    Trump Admits He Sent Rudy Giuliani To Ukraine After Denying It
    The president’s personal attorney pressured Ukrainian officials to dig up dirt on Joe Biden, a central part of Trump’s impeachment.
    Large text lie. Still unable to post supporting news articles.

  10. #1080
    Retired 10,000+ Posts slimslob's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Bakersfield, CA
    Posts
    10,420
    Rep Power
    236

    Re: Let the truth be known

    Quote Originally Posted by bsm2 View Post
    See a pattern HERE

    Latest Reputation Received (-41 point(s) total)
    02-14-2020 11:16 PM
    Phil B.
    Thread: Let the truth be known
    rude harrasing


    02-12-2020 02:38 AM
    Phil B.
    Thread: Let the truth be known
    in your dreams


    01-30-2020 05:06 PM
    Phil B.
    Thread: Power Requirements
    rude harrassing stalking ASSHOLE


    01-17-2020 08:45 PM
    Phil B.
    Thread: Let the truth be known
    extra largefont doesn't make your case.


    01-13-2020 10:22 PM
    Phil B.
    Thread: Let the truth be known
    ruse.. I have better skills


    Latest Reputation Given (Reputation Power: 0)
    01-31-2020 02:48 AM
    Phil B.
    Thread: Let the truth be known
    You're talking about yourself and it has cost you.

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Get the Android App
click or scan for the Copytechnet Mobile App

-= -= -= -= -=


IDrive Remote Backup

Lunarpages Internet Solutions

Advertise on Copytechnet

Your Link Here