1. #1161
    IT Manager 2,500+ Posts bsm2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    2,757
    Rep Power
    57

    Re: Let the truth be known

    Quote Originally Posted by Phil B. View Post
    I start as soon as you start providing link to the crap you post

    Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

    Still unable to Google. Let me help you
    Go to address bar and type google.com
    there you will find in the center of your web page
    a large round area
    type in what you want to search for and
    Presto.
    Or watch the video
    Glad I could help you
    Good luck!


  2. #1162
    Retired 10,000+ Posts slimslob's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Bakersfield, CA
    Posts
    10,899
    Rep Power
    255

    Re: Let the truth be known

    Quote Originally Posted by bsm2 View Post
    Still Whining.
    When a Tech thinks he knows it All!
    Remember there's always a better Tech that knows more!
    TRUTH
    Still talking about yourself.

  3. #1163
    IT Manager 2,500+ Posts bsm2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    2,757
    Rep Power
    57

    Re: Let the truth be known

    US farm bankruptcies jump 20% in 2019 despite Trump bailout
    US farm bankruptcies were up 20% in 2019, despite the billions of dollars in aid President Donald Trump has paid to farmers hurt by the trade war with China.


    That's the highest level since 2011, following the Great Recession, according to court data analyzed by the American Farm Bureau.
    There were 595 Chapter 12 family farm bankruptcies, nearly 100 more than in 2018, the trade group said.
    Trump's trade wars created a lot of uncertainty about markets. Negotiations with Canada and Mexico -- two of US farmers' biggest export markets -- over the rewrite of the North American Free Trade Agreement went on for more than two years. China retaliated to Trump's tariffs with duties on a range of American farm goods. As a result, exports of soybeans to China nearly stopped for about a year. Prices plunged and a record number of soybeans to piled up in storage.

    To make up for some of those losses, and shore up political support, Trump has allocated a $28 billion aid package for farmers over the past two years. Most of that money was paid to farmers directly, and about $4 billion was used to purchase surplus food for food banks and given to groups that promote agricultural aid.
    The aid payments boosted farm income, which was projected to be up 10% in 2019. It would have shrunk without the subsidies.
    But many farmers say they would rather have strong trade than aid payments, but the money has helped fill in the gap during a rough two years. Aside from the trade wars, last year's wet weather made planting season tough. And many American farmers have for years been facing low prices for their commodities, including dairy, corn and soybeans.
    Wisconsin, long known as America's Dairyland, saw the most bankruptcy filings last year. Not every closing farm files for bankruptcy, suggesting that the number of farms going out of business could be even higher.
    "This loss of farms and this number of farm bankruptcies is deeply disturbing, and completely predictable," said Kara O'Connor, government relations director at the Wisconsin Farmers Union. She blamed overproduction, farm policy, and low prices.

  4. #1164
    Service Manager 5,000+ Posts
    Let the truth be known

    Phil B.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Raleigh NC
    Posts
    7,278
    Rep Power
    146

    Re: Let the truth be known

    Quote Originally Posted by bsm2 View Post
    Still unable to Google. Let me help you
    Go to address bar and type google.com
    there you will find in the center of your web page
    a large round area
    type in what you want to search for and
    Presto.
    Or watch the video
    Glad I could help you
    Good luck!

    oh I am well versed on how to use google... you libs wanted us to provide links.. we do.. you call fake news but never follow your advise!

    now i see you learned tricks from pencilneck..

    demand from others that which you aren't willing to provide yourself...

    nice try little man... life doesn't work that way .

  5. #1165
    IT Manager 2,500+ Posts bsm2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    2,757
    Rep Power
    57

    Re: Let the truth be known

    Quote Originally Posted by Phil B. View Post
    oh I am well versed on how to use google... you libs wanted us to provide links.. we do.. you call fake news but never follow your advise!

    now i see you learned tricks from pencilneck..

    demand from others that which you aren't willing to provide yourself...

    nice try little man... life doesn't work that way .

    You have the technology your just too afraid to use it
    download.jpeg

  6. #1166
    Service Manager 5,000+ Posts
    Let the truth be known

    Phil B.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Raleigh NC
    Posts
    7,278
    Rep Power
    146

    Re: Let the truth be known

    Quote Originally Posted by bsm2 View Post
    You have the technology your just too afraid to use it
    download.jpeg
    AFRAID?

    no i just expect YOU to live under the restrictions you have placed on us..

    Kinda like I do my research and you do yours.. we both provide LINKS ( hyperlinks you do know what they are right?) to the information we post.. you know kinda like what a "fair journalist" would do.

    your problem is you spout lies then like a lil boy you have told a lie but cannot tell the grownup of it because it will make you look like the liar and fool you really are! (along with these childish comments on your part)

    if this is the way you perform at work, I'm surprised you lasted as long as Vindman did!

  7. #1167
    Aging Tech 2,500+ Posts
    Let the truth be known

    copier addict's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Desboro
    Posts
    2,501
    Rep Power
    64

    Re: Let the truth be known

    Quote Originally Posted by Phil B. View Post
    AFRAID?

    no i just expect YOU to live under the restrictions you have placed on us..

    Kinda like I do my research and you do yours.. we both provide LINKS ( hyperlinks you do know what they are right?) to the information we post.. you know kinda like what a "fair journalist" would do.

    your problem is you spout lies then like a lil boy you have told a lie but cannot tell the grownup of it because it will make you look like the liar and fool you really are! (along with these childish comments on your part)

    if this is the way you perform at work, I'm surprised you lasted as long as Vindman did!
    Restrictions? Are you playing the victim? Haha. Dondon has taught you well.
    His whole schtick is playing the victim. As he is trampling your constitution he constantly plays the victim.
    And then the insults come out.
    Very repetitive

  8. #1168
    Retired 10,000+ Posts slimslob's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Bakersfield, CA
    Posts
    10,899
    Rep Power
    255

  9. #1169
    Service Manager 5,000+ Posts
    Let the truth be known

    Phil B.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Raleigh NC
    Posts
    7,278
    Rep Power
    146

  10. #1170
    Service Manager 5,000+ Posts
    Let the truth be known

    Phil B.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Raleigh NC
    Posts
    7,278
    Rep Power
    146

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Get the Android App
click or scan for the Copytechnet Mobile App

-= -= -= -= -=


IDrive Remote Backup

Lunarpages Internet Solutions

Advertise on Copytechnet

Your Link Here