1. #12951
    IT Manager 10,000+ Posts bsm2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Billy Putin
    Posts
    16,326
    Rep Power
    221

    Re: Let the truth be known

    Quote Originally Posted by slimslob View Post
    I doubt if you have read it either.

    If you have a problem with the Wall Street Journal quote in the article, take it up with them. They have people who do read every bill to look fro such hidden nuggets. When the IRS auditors come knocking on your door next year, just remember, you have been warned that they are coming after your income level.
    Sure buddy were you this stupid as a tech?

    Should be pretty easy to pull and copy and paste
    Surely you know how to do that again I'll wait for post of the exact text in the Bill so everyone can read it.

    It must be true if you say so. After all its from the True Piss

    PS not sure WTF look fro means guess you do

  2. #12952
    Service Manager 10,000+ Posts
    Let the truth be known

    Phil B.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Raleigh NC
    Posts
    18,563
    Rep Power
    515

    Re: Let the truth be known

    Largest Military Aid Package to Date Announced by US

    Sent from my SM-G990U using Tapatalk

  3. #12953
    IT Manager 10,000+ Posts bsm2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Billy Putin
    Posts
    16,326
    Rep Power
    221

    Re: Let the truth be known

    Quote Originally Posted by Phil B. View Post
    Largest Military Aid Package to Date Announced by US

    Sent from my SM-G990U using Tapatalk
    Great job President Biden thanks for Posting

  4. #12954
    Aging Tech 5,000+ Posts
    Let the truth be known

    copier addict's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Diamond
    Posts
    8,339
    Rep Power
    228

    Re: Let the truth be known

    Quote Originally Posted by slimslob View Post

    More fear from McBoingBoing. I'll bet this guy never leaves his basement.

  5. #12955
    Aging Tech 5,000+ Posts
    Let the truth be known

    copier addict's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Diamond
    Posts
    8,339
    Rep Power
    228

    Re: Let the truth be known

    Quote Originally Posted by bsm2 View Post
    Sure buddy were you this stupid as a tech?

    Should be pretty easy to pull and copy and paste
    Surely you know how to do that again I'll wait for post of the exact text in the Bill so everyone can read it.

    It must be true if you say so. After all its from the True Piss

    PS not sure WTF look fro means guess you do
    They don't have time to form their own opinions, it's much easier for others to tell them what to think.

  6. #12956
    Service Manager 10,000+ Posts
    Let the truth be known

    Phil B.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Raleigh NC
    Posts
    18,563
    Rep Power
    515

    Re: Let the truth be known

    Quote Originally Posted by bsm2 View Post
    Great job President Biden thanks for Posting
    Not for our military numb nuts.

    Sent from my SM-G990U using Tapatalk

  7. #12957
    Service Manager 10,000+ Posts
    Let the truth be known

    Phil B.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Raleigh NC
    Posts
    18,563
    Rep Power
    515

    Re: Let the truth be known

    Quote Originally Posted by copier addict View Post
    They don't have time to form their own opinions, it's much easier for others to tell them what to think.
    Oh? Like MSNBCPMS CNN PBS ABC NBC etc?

    Sent from my SM-G990U using Tapatalk

  8. #12958
    IT Manager 10,000+ Posts bsm2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Billy Putin
    Posts
    16,326
    Rep Power
    221

    Re: Let the truth be known

    Quote Originally Posted by Phil B. View Post
    Not for our military numb nuts.

    Sent from my SM-G990U using Tapatalk
    The U.S. announced an additional $1 billion in security assistance for Ukraine on Monday, the largest military aid package to date, bringing the total to $9.1 billion given so far out of an authorized $54 billion since Russia invaded Ukraine on Feb. 24.
    The latest package followed a $550 million drawdown on Aug. 1 and included munitions for long-range weapons, including High Mobility Artillery Rocket Systems (HIMARS) and armored medical treatment vehicles.

    Great Job President Biden

  9. #12959
    IT Manager 10,000+ Posts bsm2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Billy Putin
    Posts
    16,326
    Rep Power
    221

    Re: Let the truth be known


  10. #12960
    Aging Tech 5,000+ Posts
    Let the truth be known

    copier addict's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Diamond
    Posts
    8,339
    Rep Power
    228

    Re: Let the truth be known

    Quote Originally Posted by Phil B. View Post
    Oh? Like MSNBCPMS CNN PBS ABC NBC etc?

    Sent from my SM-G990U using Tapatalk
    ?????? What about them?

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Get the Android App
click or scan for the Copytechnet Mobile App

-= -= -= -= -=


IDrive Remote Backup

Lunarpages Internet Solutions

Advertise on Copytechnet

Your Link Here