Re: Let the truth be known

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts
    Let the truth be known

Chilling: Doc Who Tested Trump’s Cognitive Skills Weighs in on Biden | Fellow American Daily

One main reason for that is that President Trump has gotten himself cognitively tested by a well-known and accredited doctor. Former White House doctor Ronny Jackson, who had served under President Obama and now Trump until 2019 when he announced a run for the House in Texas, administered the test and testified that Trump “aced” it.
    Trump now has blistering proof that he mentally and physically “fit” for office.
    However, according to Dr. Jackson, Democratic candidate and former Vice President Joe Biden most certainly does not.

It’s no wonder Dr. Jackson is requesting that Biden be subjected to the same testing Trump took.
    Jackson tweeted, “Remember the cognitive test I gave @realDonaldTrump? The one he aced! Sounds like somebody else might need some testing done!! Scary!!”
    Scary, indeed. I say the test should be a requirement.

BIDENTEAMAMNESIA2020

Quote Originally Posted by Phil B. View Post
    Chilling: Doc Who Tested Trump’s Cognitive Skills Weighs in on Biden | Fellow American Daily

One main reason for that is that President Trump has gotten himself cognitively tested by a well-known and accredited doctor. Former White House doctor Ronny Jackson, who had served under President Obama and now Trump until 2019 when he announced a run for the House in Texas, administered the test and testified that Trump “aced” it.
    Trump now has blistering proof that he mentally and physically “fit” for office.
    However, according to Dr. Jackson, Democratic candidate and former Vice President Joe Biden most certainly does not.

It’s no wonder Dr. Jackson is requesting that Biden be subjected to the same testing Trump took.
    Jackson tweeted, “Remember the cognitive test I gave @realDonaldTrump? The one he aced! Sounds like somebody else might need some testing done!! Scary!!”
    Maybe Like Trump Tax Return?

fake cat).jpeg

BIDENTEAMAMNESIA2020

THIS GUY? You really really should learn how to Google!
    VA nominee Ronny Jackson dished out opioids, wrecked vehicle while drunk,
    colleagues say
    Current and former colleagues of Navy Rear Adm. Ronny Jackson have told Senate investigators that Jackson repeatedly drank on duty, has an “explosive” temper and garnered the nickname “candy man” among White House staff because of his prolific prescription practices.

At a Secret Service going away party, investigators reported, Jackson allegedly got drunk and "wrecked a government vehicle."

One nurse said Jackson, President Trump's nominee to be secretary of the Department of Veterans Affairs, also wrote himself prescriptions, and when caught, he directed his assistant to write them for him instead. He also provided a "large supply" of Percocet, an opioid medication, to a White House staffer, which sent medical staff "into a panic" when they couldn't account for the missing medication.

Last edited by bsm2; 03-03-2020 at 09:32 PM.

Retired 10,000+ Posts
    Let the truth be known

an EX Senator and Vice president doesn't know the Declaration Of Independence ? And they want HIM to rule the United States of America?

The 77-year-old appeared to forget the words to the Declaration of Independence at one point during his remarks.
    “We hold these truths to be self-evident. All men and women created by the you know, you know the thing,” he told the audience who were no doubt confused by his momentary amnesia.

"The THING? " Whiskey Tango Foxtrot QPQJoe?

Biden later had a slip of the tongue as he referred to Super Tuesday as Super Thursday.
    “Look, tomorrow’s Super Thurs… Tuesday,” he said, catching the gaffe and then joking about it with the crowd who laughed.

Fresh gaffes in Houston go viral in record time as Biden flubs the Declaration of Independence

BIDENTEAMDEMENTIA2020
    ‘He’s the best we got’: Biden supporters admit his mental fitness has them on edge

if he's the best they have they should throw in the towel now!

BIDENTEAMDEMENTIA2020

BIDENTEAMAMNESIA2020

It is appearing more and more like Alzheimer disease to me. I doubt whether his wife would be able to cover for him for four years.

Quote Originally Posted by slimslob View Post
    It is appearing more and more like Alzheimer disease to me. I doubt whether his wife would be able to cover for him for four years.
    You mean 8 years. Your welcome

Let the truth be known

Quote Originally Posted by bsm2 View Post
    THIS GUY? You really really should learn how to Google!
    VA nominee Ronny Jackson dished out opioids, wrecked vehicle while drunk,
    colleagues say
    Current and former colleagues of Navy Rear Adm. Ronny Jackson have told Senate investigators that Jackson repeatedly drank on duty, has an “explosive” temper and garnered the nickname “candy man” among White House staff because of his prolific prescription practices.

At a Secret Service going away party, investigators reported, Jackson allegedly got drunk and "wrecked a government vehicle."

One nurse said Jackson, President Trump's nominee to be secretary of the Department of Veterans Affairs, also wrote himself prescriptions, and when caught, he directed his assistant to write them for him instead. He also provided a "large supply" of Percocet, an opioid medication, to a White House staffer, which sent medical staff "into a panic" when they couldn't account for the missing medication.

Jackson was obaba's doctor.. nuff said.
    Ronny Jackson
    Ronny Lynn Jackson is an American physician and a retired United States Navy rear admiral. Beginning in the White House Medical Unit in the mid-2000s, Jackson was appointed to the role of Physician to the President on July 25, 2013, by Barack Obama and was retained by Donald Trump after his inauguration in January 2017.Wikipedia
    Born:Ronny Lynn Jackson, May 4, 1967, Levelland, Texas, U.S.

Let the truth be known

Quote Originally Posted by slimslob View Post
    The Dims have been pushing for the 25th to be enacted.. for "mental issues". Frankly I think ALL elected officials SHOULD be required to go "under the microscope" .. esp if they show irrational behavior or have past the age of 70 yrs.
    Also look into the medications that WE THE PEOPLE pay for that they ingest.

cognitive testing SHOULD be a MUST!

Jackson was obaba's doctor.. nuff said.
    Ronny Jackson
    Ronny Lynn Jackson is an American physician and a retired United States Navy rear admiral. Beginning in the White House Medical Unit in the mid-2000s, Jackson was appointed to the role of Physician to the President on July 25, 2013, by Barack Obama and was retained by Donald Trump after his inauguration in January 2017.Wikipedia
    Born:Ronny Lynn Jackson, May 4, 1967, Levelland, Texas, U.S.
    Oh Boy now Obama Good. I always suspected your a Democrat. Congrats on coming out!

Retired 10,000+ Posts
    Let the truth be known

The Dims have been pushing for the 25th to be enacted.. for "mental issues". Frankly I think ALL elected officials SHOULD be required to go "under the microscope" .. esp if they show irrational behavior or have past the age of 70 yrs.
    Also look into the medications that WE THE PEOPLE pay for that they ingest.

cognitive testing SHOULD be a MUST!
    Those who were pushing the 25th need to read it. It doesn't say what they think it does.

Retired 10,000+ Posts
    Let the truth be known