Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts
    Let the truth be known

Re: Let the truth be known

Quote Originally Posted by slimslob View Post
    For all of you nay sayers who oppose the use of hydroxychloroquine simply because President Trump supports the use of it and you you feel that it needs proper and complete testing, a year and a half from now after that testing has approved hydroxychloroquine as an accepted treatment what will you say to the families and friends of those who will have died, but could have lived if they had been treated with hydroxychloroquine?
    Everything I have read about this drug's ability to help with Covid state that any help seems to only be with those showing mild symptoms. All anecdotal, nothing solid.

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts
    Let the truth be known

Quote Originally Posted by Phil B. View Post
    fucking get over it..

it was LEFT WING groups that decide who is right or left.(According to you)... totally biased anyway you look at it. but then you won't accept what we call fake news... because they lie to the public... retract/redact/rewrite their stories when caught. CNN MSNBCpm NYT have been caught in soo many falsehoods I've lost count.

Sounds like a perfect description of trump.

Quote Originally Posted by slimslob View Post
    That is not what you posted before. You were either lying then or now. Either way you have shown that you are a liar.
    Ha Ridiculous as is all your Non technical posts.
    Stick to Main body Buddy

Retired 10,000+ Posts
    Let the truth be known

Quote Originally Posted by copier addict View Post
    Everything I have read about this drug's ability to help with Covid state that any help seems to only be with those showing mild symptoms. All anecdotal, nothing solid.
    Maybe you need to watch something other than CNN and the other main stream media.

Is KABC, ABC 7 in Los Angeles, a valid enough news source for you to read? Maybe not because I have posted this before. From the article "Dr. Anthony Cardillo said he has seen very promising results when prescribing hydroxychloroquine in combination with zinc for the most severely-ill COVID-19 patients." Most severely-ill does not sound like mild symptoms to me.
    LA doctor seeing success with hydroxychloroquine to treat COVID-19 - ABC7 Los Angeles

And here is another one for you to not read. Is a combo of chloroquine and Zinc a cure for coronavirus?

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts
    Let the truth be known

[QUOTE=slimslob;1437985]Maybe you need to watch something other than CNN and the other main stream media.

Is KABC, ABC 7 in Los Angeles, a valid enough news source for you to read? Maybe not because I have posted this before. From the article "Dr. Anthony Cardillo said he has seen very promising results when prescribing hydroxychloroquine in combination with zinc for the most severely-ill COVID-19 patients." Most severely-ill does not sound like mild symptoms to me.
    LA doctor seeing success with hydroxychloroquine to treat COVID-19 - ABC7 Los Angeles

And here is another one for you to not read. Is a combo of chloroquine and Zinc a cure for coronavirus?[/QUOTE

First, you have no idea what news sources I watch.
    Second, as I stated all anecdotal, nothing solid. No actual blind testing.
    Third, I read your posts, and everything in them is anecdotal.
    If you don't know what "anecdotal" means. look it up.

Coronavirus US news: New York breaks its record for largest single-day Covid-19 death toll
    Cuomo says state recorded 799 deaths on Wednesday
    Trump reportedly planning second taskforce on economy
    US unemployment rises 6.6m in a week

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts
    Let the truth be known

Quote Originally Posted by bsm2 View Post
    Coronavirus US news: New York breaks its record for largest single-day Covid-19 death toll
    Cuomo says state recorded 799 deaths on Wednesday
    Trump reportedly planning second taskforce on economy
    US unemployment rises 6.6m in a week
    Birx says government is classifying all deaths of patients with coronavirus as '''COVID-19''' deaths, regardless of cause | Fox News

Makes you wonder if New York's Actual Covid numbers might be a little off...?
    If you have it but don't have symptoms, and die of something else, they're just going to call it a Covid related death. Weird. That will definitely get the numbers up there!
    Omertΰ

TRUMP SAYS WIDESPREAD CORONAVIRUS TESTING 'WOULD NEVER HAPPEN' AND ISN'T NEEDED TO REOPEN COUNTRY
    What a Complete FAILURE!

Less than 1% of the USA has been tested!
    safe_image.jpg
    Last edited by bsm2; 04-10-2020 at 03:08 AM.

Senior Tech. 2,500+ Posts NeoMatrix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FrohnB View Post
    Birx says government is classifying all deaths of patients with coronavirus as '''COVID-19''' deaths, regardless of cause | Fox News

Makes you wonder if New York's Actual Covid numbers might be a little off...?
    If you have it but don't have symptoms, and die of something else, they're just going to call it a Covid related death. Weird. That will definitely get the numbers up there!
    I gave people the tools to watch over their local ambulance radio transmissions. If enough people monitor their own local radio it will keep the bastards honest, as the upper echelon will know that people are watching the actual Covid facts for themselves.

See the Fact Watch forum here on CTN.
    Inauguration to the "AI cancel-culture" fraternity 1997...
    •••••• •••[§]• |N | € | o | M | Δ | t | π | ‘ | x | •[§]••• ••••••