Re: Let the truth be known

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts
    Let the truth be known

Nancy Pelosi Rules Biden’s Sexual Assault Case Officially Closed

QUEEN NANNAN HAS SPOKEN... BUT I DOUBT THIS WILL BE THE END OF IT... MANY DIMS ARE DEMANDING THIS BE LOOKED INTO.

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) said that she considered the sexual assault allegations against Joe Biden closed and she announced that she would no longer answer questions about the matter.
    She made the announcement while talking to Ari Melber Tuesday evening on his MSNBC show.
    “Now that he has given that answer, do you view this as a closed issue, what is your response?” asked Melber after playing a video of Biden’s response to the allegations.
    “Well it is for me!” Pelosi responded.
    “Uh, I said I am proud to support Joe Biden for president. Uh, I believe him when he said it didn’t happen, but I also believe him when he said let them look into the record, and that’s what they should do,” she explained.
    “But I’m not gonna answer this question again,” Pelosi said.

“I will just say I have every confidence that Joe Biden will be a great president of the United States. Uh, not only because of the person of integrity that he is, but the person of vision that he is for just some of the things you talked about,” she continued.
    “About healthcare for all Americans, about job security, about the kitchen table issues that he’s so familiar with in his own family, when his father lost his own job,” Pelosi explained.
    “Uh, Joe Biden is Joe,” she added helpfully.
    Biden was accused by Tara Reade, a former congressional aide, of sexual assault in 1993 when he was a senator. He has denied the allegations but more sources have surfaced to corroborate the claims from his accuser.
    Here’s the video of Pelosi’s comments:

YouTube

So here again ... on rule for thee another for ME.

Why aren't the same rules that applied to #45 .. Brett K... Neil G... being applied to the Dimwits? OH that's right they think they rule the USA.

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts
    Let the truth be known

Quote Originally Posted by Phil B. View Post
    Nancy Pelosi Rules Biden’s Sexual Assault Case Officially Closed

QUEEN NANNAN HAS SPOKEN... BUT I DOUBT THIS WILL BE THE END OF IT... MANY DIMS ARE DEMANDING THIS BE LOOKED INTO.

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) said that she considered the sexual assault allegations against Joe Biden closed and she announced that she would no longer answer questions about the matter.
    She made the announcement while talking to Ari Melber Tuesday evening on his MSNBC show.
    “Now that he has given that answer, do you view this as a closed issue, what is your response?” asked Melber after playing a video of Biden’s response to the allegations.
    “Well it is for me!” Pelosi responded.
    “Uh, I said I am proud to support Joe Biden for president. Uh, I believe him when he said it didn’t happen, but I also believe him when he said let them look into the record, and that’s what they should do,” she explained.
    “But I’m not gonna answer this question again,” Pelosi said.

“I will just say I have every confidence that Joe Biden will be a great president of the United States. Uh, not only because of the person of integrity that he is, but the person of vision that he is for just some of the things you talked about,” she continued.
    “About healthcare for all Americans, about job security, about the kitchen table issues that he’s so familiar with in his own family, when his father lost his own job,” Pelosi explained.
    “Uh, Joe Biden is Joe,” she added helpfully.
    Biden was accused by Tara Reade, a former congressional aide, of sexual assault in 1993 when he was a senator. He has denied the allegations but more sources have surfaced to corroborate the claims from his accuser.
    Here’s the video of Pelosi’s comments:

YouTube

So here again ... on rule for thee another for ME.

Why aren't the same rules that applied to #45 .. Brett K... Neil G... being applied to the Dimwits? OH that's right they think they rule the USA.

Obviously the same rules are being applied. Are any of them in court or prison? Stop playing the victim, it doesn't look good on you.

Fact check: Trump falsely claims Obama left him 'nothing' in the national stockpile
    Trump has repeatedly said an empty stockpile hampered his pandemic response. Budget cuts had affected it, but shelves weren't bare, former officials said.

Let the truth be known

Let the truth be known

New Twitter Feature 'Warns' You if You're About to Post 'Wrongthink' - Daily Political Newswire

For many people, Twitter is a space to share thoughts and rant about their daily life. For others it is a political platform and they strictly use it to speak out. For some, it's a space to do both.
    However, Twitter has become much like Facebook in the sense of censorship. If you post something the Twitter gods don't like, your account can be banned.

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts
    Let the truth be known

How many of you Canadians on here are pissed at your PM for banning "Assault Weapons"?? (Even though the list contains much more than that!!).

Canada’s New Assault Weapons Ban Also Bans Shotguns, Hunting Rifles, BB Guns, And A Website | The Daily Wire

Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau announced last week that, in the wake of the largest mass shooting in Canada’s history, the Liberal government would be unilaterally outlawing at least 1,500 “assault-style” firearms, “effective immediately,” including, it now seems, shotguns, hunting rifles, airsoft guns, and even gun-related websites.

The Canadian Sporting Arms and Ammunition Association (CSAAA) said that “many large bore hunting rifles – some more than 100 years old and valued at more than $100,000 have become prohibited,” even though none of the guns in question are “semi-automatic,” or “military style.”

The list also bans AR15.com, a gun owners’ forum, and airsoft rifles that bear a strong resemblance to “military style” weapons, including the Blackwater BW-15 Carbine, a BB gun.
    To be fair, the list also bans missile launchers, rocket launchers, and any military style artillery, in case those weren’t already illegal under Canadian law.

That shit wouldn't fly down here. Too many hunters and enthusiasts and sportsman and Proud, FREE citizens.
    Omertà

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts
    Let the truth be known

Quote Originally Posted by FrohnB View Post
    How many of you Canadians on here are pissed at your PM for banning "Assault Weapons"?? (Even though the list contains much more than that!!).

Canada’s New Assault Weapons Ban Also Bans Shotguns, Hunting Rifles, BB Guns, And A Website | The Daily Wire

Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau announced last week that, in the wake of the largest mass shooting in Canada’s history, the Liberal government would be unilaterally outlawing at least 1,500 “assault-style” firearms, “effective immediately,” including, it now seems, shotguns, hunting rifles, airsoft guns, and even gun-related websites.

The Canadian Sporting Arms and Ammunition Association (CSAAA) said that “many large bore hunting rifles – some more than 100 years old and valued at more than $100,000 have become prohibited,” even though none of the guns in question are “semi-automatic,” or “military style.”

The list also bans AR15.com, a gun owners’ forum, and airsoft rifles that bear a strong resemblance to “military style” weapons, including the Blackwater BW-15 Carbine, a BB gun.
    To be fair, the list also bans missile launchers, rocket launchers, and any military style artillery, in case those weren’t already illegal under Canadian law.

That shit wouldn't fly down here. Too many hunters and enthusiasts and sportsman and Proud, FREE citizens.

Most people in Canada aren't as gun crazy. There are some, but most will not care that they can no longer buy an AR15

Let the truth be known

Quote Originally Posted by FrohnB View Post

All but my 1943 Mosin Nagant are semi auto. If Canucks go along with this they will find themselves in that same pot o hot water the UK and Australia have found themselves in.
    Wonder how Canada will like " No Go Zones " like the muslims have set up in a lot of the UK/EU areas?
    Yup.. that turd will not fly in most parts of the USA.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Let the truth be known

Quote Originally Posted by copier addict View Post
    Most people in Canada aren't as gun crazy. There are some, but most will not care that they can no longer buy an AR15
    Why because it's a "black rifle" ? The projectile is just a wee bit bigger than a 22lr. The grain weight of the load is 65 for most 556/223 ... I use a 40 grain load of powder in my .22lr semi auto small game rifle.
    There are more people killed with knives/cars/hammers ( not to mention Doctors/overeating/J walking)
    What we (USA) Needs is more adherence to the EXISTING gun laws than NEW LAWS.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk