Service Manager 10,000+ Posts
    Let the truth be known

Re: Let the truth be known

Quote Originally Posted by bsm2 View Post
    Hilarious Sorry I don't speak Stupid!
    well.. depends on WHO you ask about that.

short Buss refers to special ed kids.

frankly with your childish replies... you simple lack of understanding SOME of the points you drive deep have been debunked and proven to be total BS ( hence your moniker ). And total lack of love for the country where you reside and have done well (guessing again).. you could have been born in a foreign cuntry where you would have NEVER had the opportunity you have had to make a life you desired.

I would really appreciate at least for once you would see the world in a larger. other than liberal views and at least TRY to see the other side of it. God knows I have and frankly cannot see how a rational .. Godly (which ever one you choose) person can ever support your views.

Quote Originally Posted by Phil B. View Post
    well.. depends on WHO you ask about that.

short Buss refers to special ed kids.

frankly with your childish replies... you simple lack of understanding SOME of the points you drive deep have been debunked and proven to be total BS ( hence your moniker ). And total lack of love for the country where you reside and have done well (guessing again).. you could have been born in a foreign cuntry where you would have NEVER had the opportunity you have had to make a life you desired.

I would really appreciate at least for once you would see the world in a larger. other than liberal views and at least TRY to see the other side of it. God knows I have and frankly cannot see how a rational .. Godly (which ever one you choose) person can ever support your views.

Hilarious Sure lets play Your childish game Sorry I don't speak Jackass either! Tick TOCK! only 179 days
    179days
    Last edited by bsm2; 05-08-2020 at 02:49 AM.

'Guilty': Trump DOJ Trying To Reverse Key Mueller Conviction
    Innocent People always Plead Guilty

Senior Tech. 2,500+ Posts NeoMatrix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SalesServiceGuy View Post
    This decision is not about economics it is about public safety.

Only Assault weapons are banned. Other types of long barrelled firearms will remain legal to own and operate.
    Passive Rifles an Virus Bullets:
    Where are we all going to run too, when the world cries out and begs to be saved?
    Who-what is coming to save us all from who-what created it?
    Inauguration to the "AI cancel-culture" fraternity 1997...
    •••••• •••[§]• |N | € | o | M | Δ | t | π | ¡ | x | •[§]••• ••••••

Trump administration buries detailed CDC advice on reopening
    The Trump administration shelved a document created by the nation’s top disease investigators with step-by-step advice to local authorities on how and when to reopen restaurants and other public places during the still-raging coronavirus outbreak.

The 17-page report by a Centers for Disease Control and Prevention team, titled “Guidance for Implementing the Opening Up America Again Framework,” was researched and written to help faith leaders, business owners, educators and state and local officials as they begin to reopen.

It was supposed to be published last Friday, but agency scientists were told the guidance “would never see the light of day,” according to a CDC official. The official was not authorized to talk to reporters and spoke to The Associated Press on the condition of anonymity.

The AP obtained a copy from a second federal official who was not authorized to release it. The guidance was described in AP stories last week, prior to the White House decision to shelve it.

Trump administration buries detailed CDC advice on reopening

Service Manager 5,000+ Posts
    Let the truth be known

Quote Originally Posted by Phil B. View Post
    Well Tim... ya got me again... really hadn't contemplated that side of the issue!
    SO in that same frame of mine.. could/would they restrict us from bringing our own weapons? Would they lose revenue (ya know ' $ makes the world go round ')
    Would we need to be "quarantined" ? Do they keep any 'fees' if we don't pass their stipulations?
    So many facets.. to cover them all.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
    "could/would they restrict us from bringing our own weapons? " In to Canada, of course! But at this time you are not permitted entry into Canada. Pre-COVID-19, it is illegal to cross the border with any kind of firearm with any kind of permit.

"would they lose revenue". Re Canadian gun control, profit/loss is not a consideration.

"would we need to be quarantined". You are not permitted to enter Canada under any circumstance. If there was such a circumstance, you would have to show a verifiable plan where you plan to stay for two weeks quarantined, who would take care of you and how you would pay for it.

"do they keep any fees". Unless you can prove you are an non replaceable essential services worker, you are not crossing the border, you will be turned back.

Currently, Canadian citizens are not permitted to move from one province to another. There are police at every border crossing.

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts
    Let the truth be known

New Evidence Emerges against Biden

Uh-Oh Joe! Seems Ms. Reade's allegations are gaining a little more attention, and a lot more traction!

Court Transcripts from 1996 show:
    Reade’s then-husband Theodore Dronen made the following declaration in court while he was fighting against a restraining order that Reade filed against him after he filed for divorce:
    I met Petitioner in the spring of 1993 while working in Washington, D.C. At the early stages of our dating, Petitioner felt comfortable confiding in me as we both worked for Members of Congress, and we shared many other common interests. On several occasions Petitioner related a problem that she was having at work regarding sexual harassment, in U.S. Senator Joe Biden’s office. Petitioner told me that she eventually struck a deal with the chief of staff of the Senator’s office and left her position. I was sympathetic to her needs when she asked me for help, and assisted her financially, and allowed her to stay at my apartment with my roommate while she looked for work. It was obvious that this event had a very traumatic effect on Petitioner, and that she is still sensitive and effected by it today.

Wonder how the liberal media will "downplay" this evidence.
    Omertà

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts
    Let the truth be known

Uncovering more LIES every day!

Going to have to go buy a Pallet of Popcorn, almost out again!

Former Obama administration defense official Evelyn Farkas testified under oath that she lied during an MSNBC interview when she claimed to have evidence of alleged collusion, a newly declassified congressional transcript of her testimony shows.
    Lawmakers keyed in on an appearance Farkas made on MSNBC on March 2, 2017, in which she urged intelligence community bureaucrats to disseminate within the government and potentially even leak to media any incriminating information they had about Trump or his aides.

Between Farkas and Trey Gowdy:
    “So when you say, ‘We knew,’ the reality is you knew nothing,” Gowdy asked later during the deposition.

“Correct,” Farkas responded.

Gowdy didn’t stop there.
    “So when you say ‘knew,’ what you really meant was felt?” he asked.
    “Correct,” Farkas answered.
    “You didn’t know anything?” Gowdy continued.
    “That’s correct,” Farkas responded.
    Farkas, a Democrat, is currently running for Congress in New York’s 17th district.
    Omertà

Yes Uncovering more LIES every day! Just watch the White House

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts
    Let the truth be known

Quote Originally Posted by FrohnB View Post
    Uncovering more LIES every day!

Going to have to go buy a Pallet of Popcorn, almost out again!

Former Obama administration defense official Evelyn Farkas testified under oath that she lied during an MSNBC interview when she claimed to have evidence of alleged collusion, a newly declassified congressional transcript of her testimony shows.
    Lawmakers keyed in on an appearance Farkas made on MSNBC on March 2, 2017, in which she urged intelligence community bureaucrats to disseminate within the government and potentially even leak to media any incriminating information they had about Trump or his aides.

Between Farkas and Trey Gowdy:
    “So when you say, ‘We knew,’ the reality is you knew nothing,” Gowdy asked later during the deposition.

“Correct,” Farkas responded.

Gowdy didn’t stop there.
    “So when you say ‘knew,’ what you really meant was felt?” he asked.
    “Correct,” Farkas answered.
    “You didn’t know anything?” Gowdy continued.
    “That’s correct,” Farkas responded.
    Farkas, a Democrat, is currently running for Congress in New York’s 17th district.

It is funny how some people will completely ignore the lies and deceit from one but obsess about finding the same from another.