Re: Let the truth be known

Retired 10,000+ Posts
    Let the truth be known

I normally do not post videos on political threads but for this one there was no way to actually have an article. And I don't know how many of you if any know who Nicole Arbour but maybe you might want to research her.

Nicole Arbour - Everything isn’t about Trump!
    (NSFW, I’m...

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts
    Let the truth be known

Quote Originally Posted by Phil B. View Post
    yup sounds like the dimwit party to me for sure!
    Yup, you certainly have the Republicans pegged for sure. I couldn't have said it better myself.

On this day in 1945, Great Britain and the United States celebrated Victory in Europe Day. The war in Europe was over.

Senior Tech. 2,500+ Posts NeoMatrix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by slimslob View Post
    With all the uninformed panic information floating about of Social Media right now, I was thinking about starting a thread about the Asian giant hornet but have taken the time to do so. My daughter who is a Computer Science Professor also has a BS in in Biology told about how the Japanese honey bees handle the giant hornets a couple of days ago.
    Entomology and the study of insects.

Brings to mind the work of Viktor Grebennikov. Your daughter may of heard of him.

Grebennikov discovered a rare insect that produced an anti-gravity effect to produce its own unusual method of flight. He used multiple layers of these insect wings to create a small levitation flying platform.
    Its very interesting when you view the microscope images of the Beetle wings.

htttps://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Viktor_Grebennikov

Viktor Grebennikov - Wikipedia
    Inauguration to the "AI cancel-culture" fraternity 1997...
    •••••• •••[§]• |N | € | o | M | Δ | t | π | ‘ | x | •[§]••• ••••••

Service Manager 5,000+ Posts tsbservice's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bsm2 View Post
    On this day in 1945, Great Britain and the United States celebrated Victory in Europe Day. The war in Europe was over.
    You bigot happen to know...the World is not only GB and USA.
    Many other countries are celebrating the "Europe Day" and liberation of Europe.
    A tree is known by its fruit, a man by his deeds. A good deed is never lost, he who sows courtesy, reaps friendship, and he who plants kindness gathers love.

Blessed are they who can laugh at themselves, for they shall never cease to be amused.

I don't reply to private messages from end users.

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts
    Let the truth be known

great more pussies deciding WHAT can be posted on fakebook!

Academic Who Infamously Mocked Barron Trump Gets Censorship Gig from Facebook

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts
    Let the truth be known

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts
    Let the truth be known

EVERYONE KNEW OBAMA WAS IN ON IT
    Even you crazed liberals!!

Information released in the Justice Department’s motion to dismiss the case it brought against Lt. Gen. Michael Flynn confirms the significance of a January 5, 2017, meeting at the Obama White House. It was at this meeting that Obama gave guidance to key officials who would be tasked with protecting his administration’s utilization of secretly funded Clinton campaign research, which alleged Trump was involved in a treasonous plot to collude with Russia, from being discovered or stopped by the incoming administration.

“President Obama said he wants to be sure that, as we engage with the incoming team, we are mindful to ascertain if there is any reason that we cannot share information fully as it relates to Russia,” National Security Advisor Susan Rice wrote in an unusual email to herself about the meeting that was also attended by Deputy Attorney General Sally Yates, FBI Director James Comey, and Vice President Joe Biden.

A clearer picture is emerging of the drastic steps that were taken to accomplish Obama’s goal in the following weeks and months. Shortly thereafter, high-level operatives began intensely leaking selective information supporting a supposed Russia-Trump conspiracy theory, the incoming National Security Advisor was ambushed, and the incoming Attorney General was forced to recuse himself from oversight of investigations of President Trump. At each major point in the operation, explosive media leaks were a key strategy in the operation to take down Trump.

An analysis of the timeline shows a clear pattern of behavior from the federal officials running the collusion operation against the Trump campaign. It also shows how essential media leaks were to their strategy to sideline key law enforcement and intelligence officials and cripple the ability of the incoming Trump administration to run the country.
    Last edited by FrohnB; 05-10-2020 at 12:32 AM.
    Omertΰ