Service Manager 2,500+ Posts
    Let the truth be known

Re: Let the truth be known

A Republican candidate has won a congressional seat from the Democrats in liberal California for the first time in more than two decades.

Republicans snatch rare prize of California seat - BBC News

When you think you have made a procedure idiot proof your company employs a better idiot.

Science vs Stupid easy Choice

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts
    Let the truth be known

Quote Originally Posted by skynet View Post
    A Republican candidate has won a congressional seat from the Democrats in liberal California for the first time in more than two decades.

Republicans snatch rare prize of California seat - BBC News

Republicans held this seat as recently as 2018

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts
    Let the truth be known

Quote Originally Posted by copier addict View Post
    All reports indicate the last time a Republican "Flipped" this seat was in 1998. They held on to that seat from 1998 - 2018. So yes, what you are saying is correct. It's dumb how the media words things sometimes.

California election gives GOP rare chance to flip House seat - Los Angeles Times
    The 25th Congressional District sprawls through suburbs and high desert from Simi Valley, Porter Ranch, Santa Clarita and Palmdale to a portion of Lancaster. It remained safely in Republican hands for decades until Hill won the seat in 2018.

Republican Mike Garcia wins California special election and flips House seat - CBS News
    Republican veteran Mike Garcia held onto his lead in California's special election for the 25th Congressional District, and will become the first Republican to flip a seat held by a Democrat in the state since 1998,

GOP wins special election in California after Democrat concedes - POLITICO
    His victory represents the first time in22 years that California Republicans have captured a congressional seat from Democrats. -

Mike Garcia Wins California 25 in Special Election - The New York Times
    The victory is the first time the G.O.P. has flipped a Democratic held seat in California since 1998 and is a significant win in an election

They make it seem like a Democrat has held that seat since 1998, when in reality it was GOP controlled for 20 years, with 2018 - 2020 being a democrat (who was fired), and remained vacant until Tuesday. So in Reality, The GOP "won the seat" in 2016 against a democrat, but didn't "Flip the seat" from blue to red, just kept it blue.
    Dumb.
    Omertà

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts
    Let the truth be known

Let the truth be known

Samantha Power Claimed She Never Tried To Unmask Michael Flynn, But Records Show She Unmasked Him 7 Times

Former U.S. Ambassador to the United Nations Samantha Power testified to Congress in 2017 that she never sought to unmask records containing information about former White House National Security Adviser Michael Flynn. Newly declassified documents from the National Security Agency (NSA), however, show that her name appeared on at least seven separate requests to unmask Flynn’s name between Nov. 30, 2016, and Jan. 11, 2017.

“I don’t recall making such a request,” Power said.
    “And I just want to be clear that there’s no indication you ever made a request or that there necessarily was even a report on the subject. But I did want to get you on the record on that, because at the end of the day that’s sort of where this came from,” Schiff said.
    “Yes, I have no recollection of making a request related to General Flynn,” Power again claimed.

Man, the Obama Admin has really shot themselves in the FOOT!! Can't wait for when they start turning on each other and pointing the finger at Obama/ Hillary.
    Schifty will be the next one to go down.
    The Liberal Media will Fall after that for Peddling False information that was illegally leaked by "Top Officials", and continuing the Untrue narrative of Russian Collusion.
    Omertà

Let the truth be known

Ron Johnson: 'Many, Many Other Unmaskings' That Need Investigation

“So, I have always felt that what we witnessed with the whole Russia investigation, the hoax, the fact that the FBI knew full well by the end of January that there was nothing there, and yet James Comey set up the appointment of a special counsel, I have always thought that was a massive diversionary operation on the part of members of the Obama administration to really divert attention away from what they were doing during the campaign, the exoneration of Hillary Clinton,” he continued.“Now, again, we are starting to see that, and with the revelation of the House Intelligence Committee transcripts, the fact that the — and, by the way, I also got to credit my staff members who painstakingly went down into the Senate secure area, painstakingly went through the FISA report, found those footnotes that showed that, if there’s any disinformation, Russian disinformation in the 2016 campaign, it was paid for by Hillary Clinton.”
    Johnson added, “And they found those footnotes. So they called me down there. I saw that those things needed to be made public. And that really is what broke this information logjam. Again, credit to Attorney General Barr and Ric Grenell for declassifying those footnotes, declassifying the House Intelligence transcripts, and now declassifying the members of the Obama administration that unmasked. In this case, all we’re talking about is Michael Flynn. There were many, many other unmaskings which we also need to investigate.”

Just sent the Wife out for more popcorn. My last pallet-worth is getting low!
    Omertà

Let the truth be known

Told the Wife to double the popcorn order. Shit just keeps coming out of the woodwork!!
    Lyin'-ass Obama officials! You're going down!

Thursday on CNN’s “New Day,” former Director of National Intelligence James Clapper discussed the report that Obama administration officials wanted to “unmask” former President Donald Trump National Security Advisor Michael Flynn.
    “New Day” host John Berman asked Clapper why he made three specific requests to unmask the name of an individual on December 2, December 28 and January 7.
    Clapper responded, “I don’t recall what prompted a request that was made on my behalf for unmasking.

Starting in early 2017, the committee interviewed dozens of witnesses for its investigation into Russian election interference. In a July 2017 interview with Clapper, Republican members asked if he had briefed Obama on the Flynn-Kislyak phone calls.

“No,” Clapper answered.

Clapper’s denial conflicts with earlier congressional testimony provided by former FBI Director James Comey. According to Comey’s March 2017 account, he briefed Clapper on the Flynn-Kislyak calls and then gave the former DNI copies of the transcripts, as he requested.

“In the first week of January,” said Comey, Clapper “briefed the President and the Vice President and then President Obama's senior team about what we had found.”
    Omertà

Service Manager 2,500+ Posts
    Let the truth be known

Quote Originally Posted by copier addict View Post
    Ok thanks being English I wasn't aware of that, I posted it for bsm2's enjoyment.
    When you think you have made a procedure idiot proof your company employs a better idiot.

Hilarious too watch the 3 Stooges
    What's the New Conspiracy Theory this week