Page 25 of 79 FirstFirst ... 15161718192021222324252627282930313233343575 ... LastLast
Results 241 to 250 of 782
  1. #241
    Service Manager 5,000+ Posts
    Let the truth be known

    Phil B.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Raleigh NC
    Posts
    6,246
    Rep Power
    119

    Re: Let the truth be known

    Quote Originally Posted by slimslob View Post
    Have you taken them now? Isn't it interesting that the Russians are banned from international sports for 4 years and yet you liberals allow young men to call themselves girls,dope up and compete unfairly against young women.

    Sorry transgender athletes, but life isn't fair

    and now from Mother Jones

    The Conservative War on Transgender Rights Has Reached a New Low – Mother Jones

    and from across the 'pond'

    Transgender women in sport: Are they really a 'threat' to female sport? - BBC Sport

    and read how some REAL females feel about this

    Female athletes crushed by 'women who were once men' - WND

    Frankly I feel that if 'men' were meant to compete against women in sports... they would be defined as "co-ed" sports, now separated into different gender classes.

  2. #242
    Service Manager 5,000+ Posts
    Let the truth be known

    Phil B.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Raleigh NC
    Posts
    6,246
    Rep Power
    119

    Re: Let the truth be known

    This is where the liberal ideals really shine thru....

    The city’s “planning and sustainability commission,” which writes and enforces the city’s building codes, approved a change to building guidelines in November that would require new construction to feature “opportunities to rest and be welcome” for those who do not number among that building’s residents or customers.

    REALLY If I plan on building a PRIVATE building for my business I am REQUIRED to make room for homeless druggies/run-aways ? Will I have to make sure they don't: shoot drugs.. harbor criminals (will I be legally responsible)... leave trash and feces in the area? Am I responsible for keeping the area clean too? Will I get a break on my taxes -=or=- will I have to pay the proposed increase in taxes, employ more help to keep the area kept up?

    No wonder they are losing businesses and citizens, fuck I wouldn't want to live/work there!


    Portland Wants Private Property Owners To Add '''Mandatory Rest Spaces''' For The Homeless | The Daily Wire


    Portland commission's plan to allow room to 'rest' sparks controversy | KATU

    PSC | The City of Portland, Oregon

  3. #243
    Service Manager 5,000+ Posts
    Let the truth be known

    Phil B.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Raleigh NC
    Posts
    6,246
    Rep Power
    119

    Re: Let the truth be known

    Quote Originally Posted by Phil B. View Post
    Sorry transgender athletes, but life isn't fair

    and now from Mother Jones

    The Conservative War on Transgender Rights Has Reached a New Low – Mother Jones

    and from across the 'pond'

    Transgender women in sport: Are they really a 'threat' to female sport? - BBC Sport

    and read how some REAL females feel about this

    Female athletes crushed by 'women who were once men' - WND

    Frankly I feel that if 'men' were meant to compete against women in sports... they would be defined as "co-ed" sports, now separated into different gender classes.
    this just showed up:
    150,000 Sign Petition to Save Girls' Sports from Trans Athletes - Big League Politics

  4. #244
    Aging Tech 1,000+ Posts
    Let the truth be known

    copier addict's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Desboro
    Posts
    2,284
    Rep Power
    54

    Re: Let the truth be known

    Quote Originally Posted by FrohnB View Post
    Cruz Shreds Far-Left Journalists, Publications On Ukraine Meddling In 2016 Election | The Daily Wire

    Ted Cruz brings up the media's OWN stories/ reports about Ukraine meddling in 2016 to try to help hillary and hurt Trump, and is instantly labeled a "Russian puppet" by the media and Dems (along with others that have brought to light this same reporting). This is a story that Politico reported on, and no one has ever come out to say that the report is "false". You see, when you report on something and blast it everywhere, you need to make sure that it's not going to bite you in the ass down the road. Now the narrative is ONLY RUSSIA! When in reality it has been shown AND REPORTED ON that it was not only Russia, but also Ukraine, China, N. Korea, and countless other countries that have tried and continue to try to interfere with our politics/ elections. Good job MSM, finally getting tangled up in your web of LIES!


    TRUMP2020
    Oh, so now the right is admitting that Russia interfered? That's new. Does donny know? Because he doesn't know why Russia would do it. He finds putin very trustworthy, maybe that's because vlad has a firm grip on his unmentionables.

  5. #245
    Service Manager 5,000+ Posts
    Let the truth be known

    Phil B.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Raleigh NC
    Posts
    6,246
    Rep Power
    119

    Re: Let the truth be known

    haven't read it all yet but this the IG Report:

    330pg can't upload the file.. but you will see a link to it in the story

    The Justice Department’s inspector general released this report into the early stages of the F.B.I.’s Russia investigation. It sharply criticized the F.B.I.’s handling of a wiretap application but exonerated former bureau leaders of President Trump’s accusations that they engaged in a politicized conspiracy to sabotage him. Download the full PDF (33 MB).

  6. #246
    IT Manager 1,000+ Posts bsm2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    2,060
    Rep Power
    46

    Re: Let the truth be known

    Quote Originally Posted by Phil B. View Post
    haven't read it all yet but this the IG Report:

    330pg can't upload the file.. but you will see a link to it in the story

    The Justice Department’s inspector general released this report into the early stages of the F.B.I.’s Russia investigation. It sharply criticized the F.B.I.’s handling of a wiretap application but exonerated former bureau leaders of President Trump’s accusations that they engaged in a politicized conspiracy to sabotage him. Download the full PDF (33 MB).

    Nice Spin found Nothing of course! On to the next Conspiracy Theory!

  7. #247
    Service Manager 5,000+ Posts
    Let the truth be known

    Phil B.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Raleigh NC
    Posts
    6,246
    Rep Power
    119

    Re: Let the truth be known

    Quote Originally Posted by bsm2 View Post
    Nice Spin found Nothing of course! On to the next Conspiracy Theory!
    asshole.. I'm only 1/3 thru it.. clearly you haven't even started!

    typical bullshit reply from the fucking BULL SHIT MASTER!

    proves my point .. either you REFUSE to read things posted... just too fucking stupid and/or lazy to read it.

    let's see how CNN tries to spin it now that the official report is out.

  8. #248
    IT Manager 1,000+ Posts bsm2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    2,060
    Rep Power
    46

    Re: Let the truth be known

    Quote Originally Posted by Phil B. View Post
    asshole.. I'm only 1/3 thru it.. clearly you haven't even started!

    typical bullshit reply from the fucking BULL SHIT MASTER!

    proves my point .. either you REFUSE to read things posted... just too fucking stupid and/or lazy to read it.

    let's see how CNN tries to spin it now that the official report is out.
    Still can't Google how Sad!

  9. #249
    Retired 10,000+ Posts slimslob's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Bakersfield, CA
    Posts
    10,195
    Rep Power
    229

    Re: Let the truth be known

    Quote Originally Posted by copier addict View Post
    Oh, so now the right is admitting that Russia interfered? That's new. Does donny know? Because he doesn't know why Russia would do it. He finds putin very trustworthy, maybe that's because vlad has a firm grip on his unmentionables.
    No one ever denied that the Russians tried to interfere, they always do. It just wasn't in favor of Trump. And the Obama administration did nothing to stop it. It was Obama's testicles vlad had a firm grip on. YouTube

  10. #250
    Aging Tech 1,000+ Posts
    Let the truth be known

    copier addict's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Desboro
    Posts
    2,284
    Rep Power
    54

    Re: Let the truth be known

    Quote Originally Posted by slimslob View Post
    No one ever denied that the Russians tried to interfere, they always do. It just wasn't in favor of Trump. And the Obama administration did nothing to stop it. It was Obama's testicles vlad had a firm grip on. YouTube
    Everyone on donny's wagon denied that the Russians interfered. trump is on record denouncing every single intelligence agency in the US. And yes, it was all in favour of trump. vlad knew he could easily manipulate him.

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Get the Android App
click or scan for the Copytechnet Mobile App

-= -= -= -= -=


IDrive Remote Backup

Lunarpages Internet Solutions

Advertise on Copytechnet

Your Link Here