Service Manager 10,000+ Posts
    Let the truth be known

Re: Let the truth be known

“I’m prepared to say that I have a record of over 40 years,” the assumed 2020 Democratic presidential nominee said. “And that I’m going to beat Joe Biden. Look at my record. The fact is that some areas that I think, for example, I think health care is a right, not a privilege. I do not support Medicare for all. I will not support Medicare for all. But I do support making sure that Obama care is around with a public option for those who can afford, those who qualify for Medicaid and they don’t get in their state. They will be able to buy it and be automatically enrolled in the public option Medicare, that would.”
    He added, “But I do not support a forgiving debt loan for every single solitary person no matter where you went to school. But I do support the idea, if, in fact, you have student debt as a consequence of going to a public university and your income is under $125,000, it should be forgiven. I do believe that anyone going to school that in fact goes to a public university and/or community college, they should be able to go for free if income is under $125,000.”

Many Twitter users heard what this news site reported hearing, including President Donald Trump’s campaign and his son Donald Trump Jr. The story was first reported by The Washington Free Beacon, who quoted Biden as follows: “I’m prepared to say that I have a record of over 40 years and that I’m going to beat Joe Biden,” Biden said. “Look at my record.”
    New England-based radio host Howie Carr wrote of the statement in the Boston Herald on Saturday. Once again, he heard what many of us heard: “I’m prepared to say that I have a record of over 40 years and that I’m going to beat Joe Biden!”
    https://twitter.com/bennyjohnson/sta...t-joe-biden%2F

So ol' Senile Joe - Jim Crow Joe - QPQJoe what ever you want to call him...

He thinks he can beat Joe Biden... well yes he is .. he is beating his chance of winning into the Ground!

Quote Originally Posted by Phil B. View Post
    “I’m prepared to say that I have a record of over 40 years,” the assumed 2020 Democratic presidential nominee said. “And that I’m going to beat Joe Biden. Look at my record. The fact is that some areas that I think, for example, I think health care is a right, not a privilege. I do not support Medicare for all. I will not support Medicare for all. But I do support making sure that Obama care is around with a public option for those who can afford, those who qualify for Medicaid and they don’t get in their state. They will be able to buy it and be automatically enrolled in the public option Medicare, that would.”
    He added, “But I do not support a forgiving debt loan for every single solitary person no matter where you went to school. But I do support the idea, if, in fact, you have student debt as a consequence of going to a public university and your income is under $125,000, it should be forgiven. I do believe that anyone going to school that in fact goes to a public university and/or community college, they should be able to go for free if income is under $125,000.”

Many Twitter users heard what this news site reported hearing, including President Donald Trump’s campaign and his son Donald Trump Jr. The story was first reported by The Washington Free Beacon, who quoted Biden as follows: “I’m prepared to say that I have a record of over 40 years and that I’m going to beat Joe Biden,” Biden said. “Look at my record.”
    New England-based radio host Howie Carr wrote of the statement in the Boston Herald on Saturday. Once again, he heard what many of us heard: “I’m prepared to say that I have a record of over 40 years and that I’m going to beat Joe Biden!”
    https://twitter.com/bennyjohnson/sta...t-joe-biden%2F

He thinks he can beat Joe Biden... well yes he is .. he is beating his chance of winning into the Ground!
    Thanks for Your Support
    Can You Say President Biden
    Go Joe Go

Retired 10,000+ Posts
    Let the truth be known

Quote Originally Posted by Phil B. View Post

I read or heard somewhere over the weekend that senior dementia patients had an extremely higher likely hood of catching SARS-CoV-2 and dying from it. They better keep Joe on total lock down or he might not make it to the convention let alone the November election.

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts
    Let the truth be known

Quote Originally Posted by slimslob View Post
    I read or heard somewhere over the weekend that senior dementia patients had an extremely higher likely hood of catching SARS-CoV-2 and dying from it. They better keep Joe on total lock down or he might not make it to the convention let alone the November election.
    Sleepy Joe came out of " mommies basement " for a brief time over the weekend... so he went back inside for another 6 months.

That's him, through and through, but really he has been in seclusion since this COVID-19 crap started. But I don't blame the ones protecting him..

.. you know, he IS a hugging ... touchy .. feely .. smelling the hair type of guy anyways!

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts
    Let the truth be known

Quote Originally Posted by SalesServiceGuy View Post
    .... my version of the truth is not based upon your far right to extreme right so called conservative values.

Fortunately, I live in a much better place than the USA.

Countries around the world including Canada have now closed their borders to American tourists. China this past weekend has banned all US air carriers from entering the country. Only air cargo can enter. The aircrews are strictly limited as to the immediate airport areas. The USA is now by far the most dangerous country in the world to be in regarding COVID-19.
    HAAAAAAA!!!
    Spoken like a true communist!
    Omertà

Trumpocalypse’ Author Predicts Trump Defeat, Says GOP 'Reckoning' Is Here

There are moments in our history so grim, so heart-rending, that they're forever fixed in each of our hearts as shared grief. Today is one of those moments. 100,000 lives have now been lost to this virus.

To those hurting, I'm so sorry for your loss. The nation grieves with you.

Joe Biden

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts
    Let the truth be known

Quote Originally Posted by bsm2 View Post
    There are moments in our history so grim, so heart-rending, that they're forever fixed in each of our hearts as shared grief. Today is one of those moments. 100,000 lives have now been lost to this virus.

To those hurting, I'm so sorry for your loss. The nation grieves with you.

Joe Biden
    Still haven’t heard anyone mention that flu fatalities have nearly TRIPLED this year! Or give live televised memorials to those who died from it!
    Still haven’t heard anyone say a GOD DAMN THING about the 3 MILLION precious children that will die from fucking STARVING this year (plus almost 6 million adults will succumb to hunger related issues).
    How about the 1.5 MILLION equally important people who will perish on roadways this year!?!? Where’s their live CNN segment that says how “important they were”!?

Im tired of the “faux sympathy”!
    WHERE THE FUCK IS YOUR COMPASSION FOR EVERYONE ELSE WHO PASSES!!?
    Omertà

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts
    Let the truth be known

Quote Originally Posted by FrohnB View Post
    HAAAAAAA!!!
    Spoken like a true communist!
    Once again, someone without a clue as to the differences between having good social programs and communism. Perhaps some research would pay off for you. It would allow you to talk intelligently about political ideologies.