Service Manager 2,500+ Posts
    Let the truth be known

Re: Let the truth be known

Quote Originally Posted by bsm2 View Post
    Still can't Google how Sad

apology accepted
    well I did and the first result was CNN
    When you think you have made a procedure idiot proof your company employs a better idiot.

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts
    Let the truth be known

isn't it nice that these folloywood fools bail out the rioters and looters!

What about bailing out the small business owners that lost everything over this crazy hate filled agenda ?

what is to become of the the buildings/lives ruined over this? HOW do the business owners have any skin in this game?

‘F*** TRUMP AND KEEP GOING’: Teigen, Carell, Other Celebs Posting Bail For Rioters | The Daily Wire

Other celebrities, like Carell, Rogan, and fellow actors Janelle Monae, Ben Schwartz, and Don Cheadle, also chipped in $1,000 each for criminal rioters in Minneapolis by donating to the “Minnesota Freedom Fund.”
    “Celebrity accounts that follow me please match and pass it on,” Monae wrote, captioning her $1,000 donation.

Protests started to pop-up across the nation on Tuesday over the death of George Floyd, a black man who died after a police officer had his knee on the 46-year-old’s neck during an arrest, according to a viral video.
    However, things quickly turned ugly; arson, looting, and violence spiked in places like Minneapolis, Los Angeles, Atlanta, New York City, Rochester, and other cities.
    Earlier this week, a video of Floyd’s arrest went viral, sparking outrage. “An eight-minute clip filmed by a person on the street shows Floyd telling police he can’t breathe and begging the cop on top of him to stop before he falls unconscious,” The Daily Wire reported Tuesday. “Officer Derek Chauvin was identified as the officer who knelt on Floyd’s neck outside Cup Foods on Chicago Avenue and East 38th Street.”

Anti-Fakes are being caught during these " protests " and now #45 has declared them a domestic terrorist group. FINALLY! They are being funded by the head Nazi George Soros.

Let the truth be known

CNN’s Van Jones: Forget KKK, It’s The ‘White, Liberal Hillary Clinton Supporter’ America Should Fear | The Daily Wire

“It’s not the racist white person who is in the Ku Klux Klan that we have to worry about. It’s the white liberal Hillary Clinton supporter walking her dog in Central Park who would tell you right now, you know, people like that – ‘oh, I don’t see race, race is no big deal to me, I see us all as the same, I give to charities.’
    “But the minute she sees a black man who she does not respect or who she has a slight thought against, she weaponized race like she had been trained by the Aryan Nation,” Jones said. “A Klan member could not have been better trained to pick up the phone and tell the police, ‘It’s a black man, African-American man, come get him.’ So even the most liberal, well-intentioned white person has a virus in his or her brain that can be activated at an instant.”

Jones was referring to Amy Cooper, the white woman who last week called police to report she was being threatened by “an African-American man.” The verbal dispute between Cooper and a black man who was bird watching in Central Park went viral.

In his appearance, Jones also mocked white people for supposedly caring about racism after something bad happens, saying “white people are always innocent — and their innocence constitutes their crime.”
    “James Baldwin said it best: White people in these situations are always innocent. ‘Oh my God, I can’t believe this, teach me, educate me, help me understand, how did this happen, talk to me, tell me something, tell me what to do.’ White people are always innocent — and their innocence constitutes their crime. It is too late to be innocent,” Jones said.
    Jones also said black people are weary.

Here Comes WACKO NEWS from Guess WHO!

Let the truth be known

Here Comes WACKO NEWS from Guess WHO!
    AND NOW .. from CNN on the wacko follywood 'actors' donating to free the rioters:

Chrissy Teigen pledges to donate $200,000 to bail out protesters across the US

and yes DUCKDUCKGO found this article for you non-believers!

now who has egg on their face?

Let the truth be known

Let the truth be known

Retired 10,000+ Posts
    Let the truth be known

Suckduck and Go Nice
    Here buddy it's G O O G L E . C O M or google.com
    glad I could help you out
    Damn, you're not even sure how to type GOOGLE.COMmunists or is it google.CNN.

Let the truth be known

Quote Originally Posted by slimslob View Post
    Damn, you're not even sure how to type GOOGLE.COMmunists or is it google.CNN.
    that's all he knows brother.. is COMMUNIST news .orgs

"Father forgive him for he knows not what he does. "

Let the truth be known

Biden Campaign Staff Donate to Fund Dedicated To Bailing MN Rioters Out of Jail

Members of the campaign of presumptive Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden have donated to a fund that will help Minneapolis rioters get back out on the street.
    At least 13 Biden campaign staff members have made donations to the Minnesota Freedom Fund. The group opposes cash bail, in which those charged with crimes must put up money before trial or remain in jail.

The group is using the funding to cover bail for those jailed in Minneapolis, according to Reuters.
    Biden campaign spokesman Andrew Bates spun the action as part of Biden’s opposition to cash bail, which he called a “modern day debtors prison.”

From Reuters on the same article:

Biden staff donate to group that pays bail in riot-torn Minneapolis - Reuters

so Bullshitmaster, you see Duck Duck Go DOES get the REAL TRUTH.... CAN CNN say the same? or is it that stories like these do not fit the LIBERAL WACKO AGENDA ( the hate TRUMP Agenda!)

is this what you want in a presidential candidate?
    someone that bails out the RIOTERS/LOOTERS in a crisis like this? Does he promote VIOLENCE IN THE COUNTRY?

I'll leave that question bouncing around in your empty lil head!