Re: Let the truth be known

Quote Originally Posted by copiertec View Post
    Why is nothing being done about these actions? Is our system so corrupt that nothing can be done? Why is Soros allowed to fund these riots? I have seen were peaceful protesters are questioning why there are pallets of bricks placed in these areas. Why is this Kim Gardner not being reprimanded for her actions? WTF?
    because it's Fake stories
    the Republicans play book 101
    look at the source reporting Wacko a do news site's
    try Google next time

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts
    Let the truth be known

Let the truth be known

Why is nothing being done about these actions? Is our system so corrupt that nothing can be done? Why is Soros allowed to fund these riots? I have seen were peaceful protesters are questioning why there are pallets of bricks placed in these areas. Why is this Kim Gardner not being reprimanded for her actions? WTF?
    wow ok lemme see if I can break it down for you:

1) the areas that were over run with protests are dem run areas.
    2) Soros has been funding radical views/thoughts/actions for decades, we ( majority of people ) only became aware as George stpped into the spotlight during the time of -=O=-.
    3) Soros's groups funded and distribution of said bricks ( he also funds BLM & Anti-FAKES ) Soros has been funding BLM & anti-fskes all over the world.
    4)Kimberly Gardner - Wikipedia she has taken funds from and back George Soros and his agenda since taking office.

hope this helps some brother.

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts
    Let the truth be known

What is really shocking is that people actually believe a billionaire would throw his money away on funding riots. The logistics alone would be a nightmare. Is there some back alley window where you just walk up and tell the guy "I'm going to the riot, where's my money"? Lol
    I agree there are people within the protests who are just there to break stuff because they like to break stuff, but I don't believe they are getting paid by George Soros.

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts
    Let the truth be known

Quote Originally Posted by copier addict View Post
    What is really shocking is that people actually believe a billionaire would throw his money away on funding riots. The logistics alone would be a nightmare. Is there some back alley window where you just walk up and tell the guy "I'm going to the riot, where's my money"? Lol
    I agree there are people within the protests who are just there to break stuff because they like to break stuff, but I don't believe they are getting paid by George Soros.
    I'm just trying to wrap my head around this.

Let the truth be known

Retired 10,000+ Posts
    Let the truth be known

Quote Originally Posted by Phil B. View Post
    Paula Priesse post that used this cartoon:

June 4th - Could you folks with the “Black Lives Matter” signs help us out? We all agree that the life of George Floyd “mattered.” But what about these black Americans who lost their lives during the riots: 1) Fed officer Dave Underwood killed 5/29 in Oakland CA reportedly trying to keep the peace 2) Chris Beaty, a 38-year-old real estate broker, shot and killed in Indianapolis IN on 5/30 & 3) 77-year-old David Dorn, a retired police captain, killed 6/1 in St. Louis MO And let’s not forget all those black owned small businesses that have been totally destroyed during these “peaceful protests.” And finally, what about headlines like this one that we sadly see far too often: ABC7 Chicago 5/26/20: “49 shot, 10 fatally in deadliest Chicago Memorial Day weekend since 2015” Call us crazy, but maybe having the police trying to stop this isn’t such a bad thing. So will all you protesters (especially the clueless white libs) please tell us which “Black Lives Matter” and which do not? It’s all so confusing for the people who like to place facts above feelings. P

Service Manager 5,000+ Posts
    Let the truth be known

Big League Politics is an Alt-Right news and opinion blog founded by Patrick Howley, former writer for the far right Daily Caller and Questionable Breitbart.

Big League Politics - Media Bias/Fact Check

Overall, we rate Big League Politics Questionable based on extreme right wing bias, promotion of propaganda and conspiracies as well as numerous failed fact checks

Retired 10,000+ Posts
    Let the truth be known

Quote Originally Posted by bsm2 View Post
    because it's Fake stories
    the Republicans play book 101
    look at the source reporting Wacko a do news site's
    try Google next time
    Because Google is the wacko censorship search engine. I have tried Google. Articles that I knew existed because I was just looking at them and I was wanting additional information were not found by Google. They were found by Yahoo and Duck Duck Go. Try it sometime. Of course you want the liberal lies.

Retired 10,000+ Posts
    Let the truth be known

Quote Originally Posted by SalesServiceGuy View Post
    Big League Politics is an Alt-Right news and opinion blog founded by Patrick Howley, former writer for the far right Daily Caller and Questionable Breitbart.

Big League Politics - Media Bias/Fact Check

Overall, we rate Big League Politics Questionable based on extreme right wing bias, promotion of propaganda and conspiracies as well as numerous failed fact checks
    And I rate you Very low on intelligence. Ratings mean nothing other than the point of view of the person doing the rating.