Page 3 of 1984 FirstFirst 12345678910111213531035031003 ... LastLast

Re: IGNORE bsm2

Quote Originally Posted by slimslob View Post
    He is an IT tech. Have seen him reply on the Connectivity forum. He seems to like FTP which most IT professionals find a major security issue on their networks.

I think the 2 in his handle indicates that it is the third account he has setup here. The first 2 he apparently lost access to the email account before he could change it. Often means released for cause.

HA HA HAH AHA Bsm2 More Fake BS from the 3 Amigos
    We can tell from your posts your NOT a IT TECH what CompTIA certifications to you HAVE? I'm Network+ and PDI+ and thousands of hours of training from Konica , Kyocera, Ricoh , XEROX, Canon, HP and others.
    I worked for XEROX the #1 company in the world and Dex Imaging the #1 independent copier dealer in the world. and YOU? I could make a comment on SLIM SBOB is really slim?
    Last edited by bsm2; 11-23-2019 at 12:22 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by copyman View Post
    Re: Let the truth be known
    This user is on your Ignore List.
    I thought I was already on you Ignore List Guess Not Congratulations

Service Manager 2,500+ Posts
    Let the truth be known

He is an IT tech. Have seen him reply on the Connectivity forum. He seems to like FTP which most IT professionals find a major security issue on their networks.

I think the 2 in his handle indicates that it is the third account he has setup here. The first 2 he apparently lost access to the email account before he could change it. Often means released for cause.
    I have contacted Anuresym who I've known for years. I'm seeing about getting this guy out of here!

Consider his days numbered on this forum. And when we sniff out his new name will "quickly" delete that as well. There is only one or two troublemakers on this forum and it's time to clean it up!

Personally I don't like wasting all this time on nonsense.

Retired 10,000+ Posts
    Let the truth be known

Quote Originally Posted by bsm2 View Post
    We can tell from your posts your NOT a IT TECH
    I don't claim to be an IT professional. I am a retired Ricoh copier tech. I had learned some networking as had been required by the owner of the dealer I worked but as a small dealer he did not wish to waste my time and his money. I have seen certified IT techs who couldn't even determine that the trouble some people on a corporate branch network were have trouble accessing the internet was due to the fact that the DHCP function was down. Users who were on the network before it failed were having no problems. Those who started work later couldn't access anything. The local IT was too busy trying to replace routers to correct the problem to have time to listen to a lowly copier tech who knew the problem. The local CEO contacted the West Coast IT in Spokane who came down to Bakersfield next morning, called me to ask what I had found was the problem with printing to the MP C3503 that I was called out on. I told that I found no DHCP functioning. Half an hour later he had the DHCP operating and had everyone reboot. Network problems solved. Local certified IT tech sent walking.

Retired 10,000+ Posts
    Let the truth be known

Let the truth be known

I don't claim to be an IT professional. I am a retired Ricoh copier tech. I had learned some networking as had been required by the owner of the dealer I worked but as a small dealer he did not wish to waste my time and his money. I have seen certified IT techs who couldn't even determine that the trouble some people on a corporate branch network were have trouble accessing the internet was due to the fact that the DHCP function was down. Users who were on the network before it failed were having no problems. Those who started work later couldn't access anything. The local IT was too busy trying to replace routers to correct the problem to have time to listen to a lowly copier tech who knew the problem. The local CEO contacted the West Coast IT in Spokane who came down to Bakersfield next morning, called me to ask what I had found was the problem with printing to the MP C3503 that I was called out on. I told that I found no DHCP functioning. Half an hour later he had the DHCP operating and had everyone reboot. Network problems solved. Local certified IT tech sent walking.
    hey slim, why take the time to respond to this imbicile. Save the grief and block him. Your way above this guy to explain to him any of your background. This is what I know as fact, you come to this forum to help people and you do a damn good job at it, for FREE! This is enough background for me. What does this guy do....NOTHING except start trouble. As explained to Anuresym this punk is one of the last troublemakers that needs to go. He got rid of a few others I suggested. Well I can't take all the credit several people complained at same time and a few troublemakers were deleted.

Senior member of CRS 2,500+ Posts
    Let the truth be known

Quote Originally Posted by copyman View Post
    I have contacted Anuresym who I've known for years. I'm seeing about getting this guy out of here!

Consider his days numbered on this forum. And when we sniff out his new name will "quickly" delete that as well. There is only one or two troublemakers on this forum and it's time to clean it up!

Personally I don't like wasting all this time on nonsense.
    Than why do you?
    "You can't trust your eyes, if your mind is out of focus" --

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts
    Let the truth be known

Quote Originally Posted by Lance15 View Post
    THIS is why I don't get involved with politics and I DON'T VOTE. ALL POLITICIANS ARE LIARS! I don't care which side.
    well then I guess you are part of the reason MD is in such sad shape.

if you don't vote don't bitch about your elected reps nor the state of your STATE.

even before i left MD in '76 I was involved in politics and have kept that stance since. I helped to get Renee Ellmers out of office.. working on Burr & Tillis now.

Let the truth be known

Quote Originally Posted by bsm2 View Post
    Finally a thread for the Nut Cases enjoy
    Yes and your most welcome.
    When you think you have made a procedure idiot proof your company employs a better idiot.

Let the truth be known

Quote Originally Posted by ZOOTECH View Post
    Than why do you?
    I did it because the MORON hijacked this thread! You will never see me mentioning politics in any other thread. I don't even read any posts on this forum if I know they are a Dem. Thanks for exposing yourself. Now I have added you to the list of people I will avoid, and that includes any help you may need. Let me guess, you don't want any help from me, especially since I'm a Rep.

Best of luck