1. #3011
    Aging Tech 2,500+ Posts
    Let the truth be known

    copier addict's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Desboro
    Posts
    2,881
    Rep Power
    75

    Re: Let the truth be known

    Quote Originally Posted by Phil B. View Post
    We?
    You aren't from America!
    I'm sure past people in your cuntry had slaves
    They may not have have been black.. so is that ok with you?
    People in glass houses.......

    Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
    Haha. You sure are good with that straw man argument.
    Yes there was limited slavery in Canada. I have never denied that
    I'm not like you, I have no problem criticising my country's past.
    PS USA stands for United States "of" America. That refers to North America in which I live.
    If you meant "You aren't from the US" then you are correct.
    Hey look, you taught me about hashtag and I taught you about where you live.

  2. #3012
    IT Manager 2,500+ Posts bsm2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    3,633
    Rep Power
    68

    Re: Let the truth be known


  3. #3013
    KonicaMinolta Senior Tech 250+ Posts srvctec's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Central Kansas
    Posts
    433
    Rep Power
    39

    Re: Let the truth be known

    Quote Originally Posted by copier addict View Post
    Haha. You sure are good with that straw man argument.
    Yes there was limited slavery in Canada. I have never denied that
    I'm not like you, I have no problem criticising my country's past.
    PS USA stands for United States "of" America. That refers to North America in which I live.
    If you meant "You aren't from the US" then you are correct.
    Hey look, you taught me about hashtag and I taught you about where you live.
    WTF!!? You don't even know that Canada is another country and you live there?! It's not part of USA!! The only things Canada has in common with the USA is it's on the same CONTINENT and shares a border with the USA. Holy crap!!
    Started in the copier service business in the fall of 1988 and have worked at the same company since then, now the senior tech, since 2000.

  4. #3014
    IT Manager 2,500+ Posts bsm2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    3,633
    Rep Power
    68

    Re: Let the truth be known

    Supreme Court rules against Trump administration bid to end DACA program

    So far Trump 0 Supreme Court 3

  5. #3015
    Service Manager 1,000+ Posts
    Let the truth be known

    FrohnB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Nebraska, USA ------ GO BIG RED
    Posts
    1,184
    Rep Power
    63

    Re: Let the truth be known

    Quote Originally Posted by bsm2 View Post

    So far Trump 0 Supreme Court 3
    Where'd you get that score from???

    I think you mean Trump 4 - Supreme Court 3 (but we all know you're really talking about democrats "winning" 3 times and not the SC).

    Have you forgotten about his win in the Supreme Court on Banning Transgenders in the Military (because to be transgender has been psychologically proven that you also might be pshycotic/ schizophrenic/ bi-polar/ and just overall crazy and Confused).
    Did you forget about the Voter registration purge that was upheld and allowed by the supreme Court??
    How about the Travel Ban that the Supreme court sided with Trump and his Administration on?? Remember that?
    Oh yeah, how could we forget about the Supreme Court siding with the Trump Admin. for the Border Wall funding!?!? Didn't that one just drive you fuckin' crazy??

    Can anyone say "Emoluments"? Even though that one didn't make it to the Supreme Court. It was dismissed by the 4th U.S. Circuit Court in Virginia. But a WIN none the less!
    Omertà

  6. #3016
    Aging Tech 2,500+ Posts
    Let the truth be known

    copier addict's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Desboro
    Posts
    2,881
    Rep Power
    75

    Re: Let the truth be known

    Quote Originally Posted by srvctec View Post
    WTF!!? You don't even know that Canada is another country and you live there?! It's not part of USA!! The only things Canada has in common with the USA is it's on the same CONTINENT and shares a border with the USA. Holy crap!!

    If only you could read!
    That is exactly what I stated in my post.
    Go back and read it again. Slowly this time.

  7. #3017
    Service Manager 5,000+ Posts
    Let the truth be known

    Phil B.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Raleigh NC
    Posts
    8,284
    Rep Power
    178

    Re: Let the truth be known

    Quote Originally Posted by FrohnB View Post
    Where'd you get that score from???

    I think you mean Trump 4 - Supreme Court 3 (but we all know you're really talking about democrats "winning" 3 times and not the SC).

    Have you forgotten about his win in the Supreme Court on Banning Transgenders in the Military (because to be transgender has been psychologically proven that you also might be pshycotic/ schizophrenic/ bi-polar/ and just overall crazy and Confused).
    Did you forget about the Voter registration purge that was upheld and allowed by the supreme Court??
    How about the Travel Ban that the Supreme court sided with Trump and his Administration on?? Remember that?
    Oh yeah, how could we forget about the Supreme Court siding with the Trump Admin. for the Border Wall funding!?!? Didn't that one just drive you fuckin' crazy??

    Can anyone say "Emoluments"? Even though that one didn't make it to the Supreme Court. It was dismissed by the 4th U.S. Circuit Court in Virginia. But a WIN none the less!

    how quickly they forget.... or it could be that is the TALKING POINT from CNN/MSNBCpms?!

    he never could keep is facts straight

  8. #3018
    IT Manager 2,500+ Posts bsm2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    3,633
    Rep Power
    68

    Re: Let the truth be known

    Quote Originally Posted by FrohnB View Post
    Where'd you get that score from???

    I think you mean Trump 4 - Supreme Court 3 (but we all know you're really talking about democrats "winning" 3 times and not the SC).

    Have you forgotten about his win in the Supreme Court on Banning Transgenders in the Military (because to be transgender has been psychologically proven that you also might be pshycotic/ schizophrenic/ bi-polar/ and just overall crazy and Confused).
    Did you forget about the Voter registration purge that was upheld and allowed by the supreme Court??
    How about the Travel Ban that the Supreme court sided with Trump and his Administration on?? Remember that?
    Oh yeah, how could we forget about the Supreme Court siding with the Trump Admin. for the Border Wall funding!?!? Didn't that one just drive you fuckin' crazy??

    Can anyone say "Emoluments"? Even though that one didn't make it to the Supreme Court. It was dismissed by the 4th U.S. Circuit Court in Virginia. But a WIN none the less!
    Supreme Court rules against Trump administration bid to end DACA program
    Nope Americans WIN
    Try to Keep up
    Let the whining begin Oh wait you already started

  9. #3019
    Service Manager 5,000+ Posts
    Let the truth be known

    Phil B.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Raleigh NC
    Posts
    8,284
    Rep Power
    178

    Re: Let the truth be known

    ALL WORK, NO CASH: LAPD Worked $40 Million Worth Of Overtime During Riots And Protests. They’re Not Getting Paid Fully For It.

    On Monday night, a reporter for Fox News tweeted that he had obtained a memo from LAPD Police Chief Michel R. Moore that indicated the police offiers who had worked incredible amounts of overtime during the fiery protests in Los Angeles would not be paid for their time for time they served after June 7.
    Bill Melugin tweeted, “LAPD officers racked up $40 million in overtime during the recent protests, but won’t be paid for it, and will instead be given comp time, according to a memo sent out by Chief Moore I obtained. Budget is out of cash. LAPD sources tell me morale is at ‘rock bottom.’”
    Melugin continued, “According to multiple LAPD sources, LAPD Transit Division/MTA services, which is paid via OT, had 43 officers cancel their shifts today, and they are now averaging 12-18 cancellations per shift.”

    Moore wrote to the DOC Communications Division on the evening of June 11:
    I recognize that you have worked tirelessly these past couple weeks during the protests and prior to that during the Safer At Home order. Your dedication and commitment have not gone unnoticed. During this extraordinary time, including the full mobilization of our sworn members, the Department has expended more than $40 million dollars in overtime expenses. This amount far exceeds any budgetary reserve to address unusual occurrences.
    Therefore, this notice is to advise Department personnel that as of June 7, 2020, pursuant to Memorandum of Understanding 24, Article 6. 1D, compensation for overtime shall be in the form of time at the appropriate rate (straight time or time-and-a-half). Previously, sworn employees could only accrue up to 150 hours of Compensatory Time Off. (CTO) As of June 7, 2020, this CTO cap will no longer apply.
    Additionally, all non-essential overtime is canceled … Metropolitan Transit Authority (MTA) overtime will continue and be compensated in the form of time, until the Department is reimbursed by MTA … Commanding Officers and Supervisors shall make every effort to ensure that essential overtime (i.e., court and extended end of watch) is minimized.
    On Monday night, the LAPD, which has nearly 10,000 officers, as The Los Angeles Times noted, issued this statement to Melugin:

    The Los Angeles Police Department offers cash overtime to officers when it is available, and when those allotted amounts are depleted, that compensation is offered in time. The COVID-19 pandemic and full mobilization of the Department depleted that cash reserve before the end of the fiscal year and we transitioned to comp time last week. Regarding MTA details, consistent with our notice officers will be compensated in time, and when the MTA reimburses the Department the officers’ time compensation will be converted to cash.
    The Times added, “The moves come as the City Council is scheduled Tuesday to take up a request to cut the LAPD’s budget by $100 million to $150 million, and put the money into other programs. Neither Mayor Eric Garcetti nor the council has explained how those reductions would be achieved.”

    The 'Blue Flu' is making appearances all around the country where the dimwit Mayors/Governors have sided with the rioters. The leaders of the cities/states want to defund the police... so the LEO's are opening their eyes to what life would be like without the support for the LEO community .. and the citizens are NOT happy with their leaders.

  10. #3020
    Service Manager 5,000+ Posts
    Let the truth be known

    Phil B.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Raleigh NC
    Posts
    8,284
    Rep Power
    178

    Re: Let the truth be known

    YouTube

    Highlighting President Trump’s 2020 accomplishments


Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Get the Android App
click or scan for the Copytechnet Mobile App

-= -= -= -= -=


IDrive Remote Backup

Lunarpages Internet Solutions

Advertise on Copytechnet

Your Link Here