Service Manager 10,000+ Posts
    Let the truth be known

Re: Let the truth be known

Quote Originally Posted by copier addict View Post
    So, thanks for admitting you were wrong in a round about sort of way. It must have been tough for you.
    In no way I was wrong.
    You said they used tear gas..
    Clearly you don't know what you are talking about.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Let the truth be known

Woah another left wing fakes news checker

Let the truth be known

Quote Originally Posted by bsm2 View Post
    Well when you get schooled on all parts of what makes up a foreign trade deal we will listen to you.. they fact you rely on some talking head on TV to tell you how/what to think just shows what a weak person you are.

Let the truth be known

Flyers call for NYPD strike on July 4 so cops can show city what 'independence' from police looks like

Flyers call for NYPD strike on July 4 so cops can show city what ‘independence’ from police looks like

Left-wing groups seeking to “defund” or “disband” them has grown wider since the death of George Floyd, as police officers around the country suddenly feel under siege like never before. Cops in New York may be planning a department-wide strike on July 4 to give the city and its pandering Democratic leaders a look at what it’s like to have their ‘independence’ from police, as many have said they want, according to the New York Post.

The news outlet reports that cops have said flyers that are being circulated among NYPD rank-and-file officers are urging them to call in sick en masse on Independence Day as pushback against Mayor Bill de Blasio’s pledge to scale back police funding amid a growing anti-law enforcement environment both in the city and around the country.
    “We will be moving funding from the NYPD to youth initiatives and social services,” de Blasio announced earlier this month following mass demonstrations and rioting in his city, some of it linked to the death of Floyd at the hands of Minneapolis police.
    “This is a beginning. I want it to be abundantly clear to all New Yorkers. These are first steps to what will be 18 months of making an intense change in this city. The work of this task force is crucial,” de Blasio said. “This is a transformative moment.”

Indeed, it may be — for the NYPD as well. The Post noted that one of the flyers called for the strike to commence at 3 p.m. on July 4.
    “NYPD cops will strike on July 4th to let the city have their independence without cops,” said the message, which sources say is being spread via text among the ranks.
    “Cops that say we can’t strike because of the Taylor Law,” the message goes on, in reference to a statute making work stoppages among public-sector employees punishable with fines and possible jail time. “The people in this city doesn’t [sic] honor us why honor them [sic].”
    The Post noted that it’s not clear if the messages are actually coming from other NYPD members.
    Another that was seen by officers contains the hashtag “#Bluflu” and says that officers should call in sick over Independence Day.

“Police officers like you and me took an oath to protect strangers regardless of race, class or gender,” the message says, according to the Post. “Today we are vilified and must stand as one.”
    The message goes on to provide instructions to officers about how to engage in a sickout, telling cops to call in to their precincts and request a sick day. If the request is denied at the precinct level, the message then directs officers to call the main NYPD sick desk.
    If that does not work either, officers are then directed to report for duty but then request an ambulance so they can be excused for being ‘sick.’
    “If you are held because of the #Bluflu, request a bus and go sick from command,” the flyer says.
    Patrick Lynch, head of the Police Benevolent Association (PBA), told the Post that the “blue flu” has been somewhat of a joke among officers for many years, but “the situation we are in right now is no joke,” adding that NYPD officers “have reached the breaking point.”

“Over the past few weeks, we have been attacked in the streets, demonized in the media and denigrated by practically every politician in this city,” Lynch said.
    “Now we are facing the possibility of being arrested any time we go out to do our job,” he added, likely a reference to the firing of two Atlanta police officers last week who were involved in the fatal shooting of 27-year-old Rayshard Brooks, who fought his arrest for DUI and stole one officer’s taser gun.
    The officer who shot Brooks, Garrett Wolfe, has been charged with murder. His partner, Devin Brosnan, has also been charged with aggravated assault.

It's a shame that one or a few bad apples put the citizenry in such a bad situation .... and this enables a bad element of society to take hold and grow.

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts
    Let the truth be known

Quote Originally Posted by Phil B. View Post
    In no way I was wrong.
    You said they used tear gas..
    Clearly you don't know what you are talking about.

Don't take my word for it.

Park Police walk back tear gas denial in aggressive Lafayette Park clearing | Fox News

Let the truth be known

Question Re: Let the truth be known

DA Who Charged GA Cop Is Under Investigation Over Multiple Startling Allegations

The case of Rayshard Brooks — the black Atlanta man who was killed after an encounter with white police officers — has quickly joined the the killings of George Floyd and Breonna Taylor as causes célèbre for police reformers across America.
    The case of Brooks, however, is far more complicated than those other two.

Police were called to look in on Brooks when he fell asleep in his car in line at a Wendy’s drive-thru on Friday. After failing a field sobriety test, Brooks allegedly took an officer’s Taser and was running away from him when he fired the Taser in the general direction of the officers. At that point, Brooks was shot in the back and would later die at the hospital.
    Unlike Floyd, who died after a police officer knelt on his neck for nearly nine minutes, or Taylor, who died during a no-knock raid, Brooks represents a problem for protesters.
    For one, he was in possession of a weapon at the time. Does that constitute a lethal threat under the law? Did the police officers know he was firing their Taser and not a gun?

These are questions that’ll probably go to a jury, at least if Fulton County District Attorney Paul Howard has anything to do with it. Howard announced former Atlanta Police Officer Garrett Rolfe, who shot Brooks and was fired from the force, is being charged with murder, according to WXIA-TV.
    Along with the murder charge for Rolfe, fellow officer Devin Brosnan, who was placed on administrative leave, also faces three charges.

Howard said at a news conference Wednesday that Brooks “was running away at the time that the shot was fired,” according to ABC News.
    “At the time Mr. Brooks was shot,” Howard said, “he did not pose an immediate threat of death or serious physical injury.”

There are iffy aspects to the officers’ cases; neither provided medical assistance to Brooks immediately after he was shot and Howard claims Rolfe “kicked Mr. Brooks while he laid on the ground, while he was there fighting for his life.”
    However, iffier aspects lie on Howard’s side of the table.
    Howard was already fighting for his political life; in the June 9 primary, he finished more than 12,000 votes behind a challenger. He now faces an August runoff against Fani Willis, one of his former assistants.
    In an interview with CNN this week, Howard denied a political motive when it came to the Brooks case: “It is the same criticism we have had in every police case, particularly no matter how important the case was,” he said.
    I’m not sure if this is how he deals with every police case, but the evidence seems to indicate this one was fast-tracked.

Consider this: The Georgia Bureau of Investigation was called in to investigate Brooks’ death, as they are with most officer-involved shootings. The general process is that the GBI conducts its investigation before charges are filed, if any are. That didn’t happen here.
    In a statement via Facebook, the GBI said it “was not aware of today’s press conference before it was conducted,” nor were they “consulted on the charges filed by the District Attorney.”

The GBI says it “will complete its mission of completing an impartial and thorough investigation of this incident and we will submit the file, once completed, to the Fulton County District Attorney’s Office.” Meanwhile, it will continue investigating the district attorney, as well.
    In May, The Atlanta Journal-Constitution reported that Howard — Fulton’s district attorney since 1997 — is facing an investigation into $140,000 in nonprofit funds he allegedly used to augment his salary from the city.
    This is in addition to a state ethics complaint (which has also prompted an investigation, this time from the Georgia Government Transparency and Campaign Finance Commission) regarding the claim he didn’t disclose he was the head of a nonprofit, as well as multiple allegations Howard sexually harassed women who worked for him. One lawsuit accused him of “overt, manipulative and aggressive sexual misconduct and harassment” over 15 years.

See if you can notice a pattern in Howard’s denials:
    On the GBI’s investigation into his alleged abuse of the nonprofit: The closeness to the primary “is not lost on me.”
    On one of the sexual harassment lawsuits: Howard attorney Anita Wallace Thomas said “the timing of this lawsuit, a mere 43 days before the election, is not lost upon Mr. Howard.”
    Meanwhile, when Wolf Blitzer notes a lot of buzz around the fact that he charged Rolfe with murder just after he got forced into a runoff: “It is the same criticism we have had in every police case, particularly no matter how important the case was.”

It’s political until it’s not, apparently.
    I understand that it’s quite the expedient thing to charge the police officers in this case. And, after a thorough investigation from the GBI, there would still be a high possibility they’d end up facing charges.
    That investigation might not come before the August primary happens, though. And he wonders why questions are being asked. It seems a lot like Howard looked at the voices in his community demanding these cops’ heads on platters, realized the revolutionary foment of the moment and decided he’d go ahead and charge the suspects on his own.
    The shooting of Rayshard Brooks shouldn’t be a political football. This isn’t open-and-shut, as much as some would like you to believe it isn’t.
    A fast-tracked indictment serves no one and — perhaps this is where the activist class ought to start paying attention — increases the chances the officers will end up going free because of rashness and sloppiness. This was one case that ought to have been played by the book.

my question is this: IF a taser is considered a deadly weapon and the suspect grabbed the weapon from the officer... turned and pointed AT the officers.. HOW COME they are being tried?
    Does the term " deadly weapon " only apply to when a LEO is carrying it?
    Are the Cops just supposed to give up when someone points a deadly weapon in their direction?

Service Manager 2,500+ Posts
    Let the truth be known

On-line BLM pettition calls for removal of Mahatma Gandhi's statue. Gandhi who obviously was not American, English or even white lead a successful campaign for India's independence from British Rule, has had allegations from this group that he was fascist, racist, sexual predator.

The mayor of Leicester has refused to tear down a statue of Mahatma Gandhi.

The madness continues.
    When you think you have made a procedure idiot proof your company employs a better idiot.

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts fshead's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bsm2 View Post
    Here You Go Pinheadless
    You really should learn to Google
    Park Police spokesman acknowledges chemical agents used on Lafayette Square protesters are similar to tear gas
    so what is your point..semantics really
    did you read this?“At approximately 6:33 pm, violent protestors on H Street NW began throwing projectiles including bricks, frozen water bottles and caustic liquids,” the Park Police said in a statement. “The protestors also climbed onto a historic building at the north end of Lafayette Park that was destroyed by arson days prior. Intelligence had revealed calls for violence against the police, and officers found caches of glass bottles, baseball bats and metal poles hidden along the street.”

They are lucky to not get shot with their behavior..
    If you come to destroy and cause damage both to persons and
    property be READY TO HAVE YOU ASS HANDED TO YOU.................
    I really think it might be time for us adults to take to the streets and put these children in their places.........
    Like when a kid abuses his mom all day and dad comes homes and put his ass back in line.

I dont know what pussy town you guys live in but stay there as you couldnt survive in a real world...
    I watched an angry young black man just go livid in the face of a nyc cop who was behind metal barricade but this dirt bag just unleashed
    a barrage of anger on this cop..no mask on either and not safe...
    He wanted to force a reaction but this cop was kool..would i have been...i doubt it...............

Quote Originally Posted by fshead View Post
    so what is your point..semantics really
    did you read this?“At approximately 6:33 pm, violent protestors on H Street NW began throwing projectiles including bricks, frozen water bottles and caustic liquids,” the Park Police said in a statement. “The protestors also climbed onto a historic building at the north end of Lafayette Park that was destroyed by arson days prior. Intelligence had revealed calls for violence against the police, and officers found caches of glass bottles, baseball bats and metal poles hidden along the street.”

They are lucky to not get shot with their behavior..
    If you come to destroy and cause damage both to persons and
    property be READY TO HAVE YOU ASS HANDED TO YOU.................
    I really think it might be time for us adults to take to the streets and put these children in their places.........
    Like when a kid abuses his mom all day and dad comes homes and put his ass back in line.

I dont know what pussy town you guys live in but stay there as you couldnt survive in a real world...
    I watched an angry young black man just go livid in the face of a nyc cop who was behind metal barricade but this dirt bag just unleashed
    a barrage of anger on this cop..no mask on either and not safe...
    He wanted to force a reaction but this cop was kool..would i have been...i doubt it...............
    Would nice nice if true but the actual facts deprove the Fake timeline and the events of peace protesters removed using force for President Trumps photo op.
    Try Google next Time
    Try an keep up buddy that was days ago

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...ayette-square/

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts fshead's Avatar

Try an keep up buddy that was days ago
    I actually HAVE A REAL LIFE and actually do things that make me smile and although i have/hs more free time due to no work
    I ventured to see what people see from their part of the world..
    You dont live in reality,JUST IN YOUR AGENDA DRIVEN DRIBBLE THAT FOAMS FROM YOUR WIDE OPEN MOUTH...
    You never account for any of the bad element that has stained the story most protesters want heard.....
    YOU MUST LIVE IN A VERY LONELY WORLD..
    NOW GO PUT ON YOUR NEW biden hat and take pics to tweet out to the other losers like yourself.....