1. #3101
    Service Manager 1,000+ Posts
    Let the truth be known

    skynet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    England
    Posts
    1,515
    Rep Power
    67

    Re: Let the truth be known

    Quote Originally Posted by JLSam View Post

    By the way, I'm not necessarily a Trump supporter, I think he's an asshole. A real asshole. Like, I wish he would never speak again. But a lot of the accusations and posts by the media are lies. Even the truth, is buried behind so many logical fallacies that it blows my mind how they have the audacity, the balls to call themselves journalists, when they are activists. :|

    But, just my two cents.
    Yeah real journalism died years ago, British news slanders Trump and its not like our opinion of him could make any difference in an election.
    When you think you have made a procedure idiot proof your company employs a better idiot.

  2. #3102
    Service Manager 1,000+ Posts
    Let the truth be known

    FrohnB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Nebraska, USA ------ GO BIG RED
    Posts
    1,183
    Rep Power
    63

    Re: Let the truth be known

    Quote Originally Posted by bsm2 View Post
    Already have an EXCUSE for November
    Well it would be a verifiable and truthful excuse!
    The evidence is overwhelming that mail-in-voting fraud runs rampant in the U.S.
    The fraud in New Jersey, revealed yesterday, affected 20% of the mail-in ballots.
    You would have to be completely ignorant to think that it isn't happening.
    How many times has your state of Florida been caught up in voting Fraud and "election hiccups"?!?! Lol. Happening right outside your backdoor.
    Omertà

  3. #3103
    IT Manager 2,500+ Posts bsm2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    3,633
    Rep Power
    68

    Re: Let the truth be known

    Quote Originally Posted by FrohnB View Post
    Well it would be a verifiable and truthful excuse!
    The evidence is overwhelming that mail-in-voting fraud runs rampant in the U.S.
    The fraud in New Jersey, revealed yesterday, affected 20% of the mail-in ballots.
    You would have to be completely ignorant to think that it isn't happening.
    How many times has your state of Florida been caught up in voting Fraud and "election hiccups"?!?! Lol. Happening right outside your backdoor.
    Hilarious Excuses to restrict voting and too blame losing in Nov Fla ZERO

    Feel free to Call the state of Florida division of elections at 850.245.6200 there waiting for your call!

  4. #3104
    Service Manager 5,000+ Posts
    Let the truth be known

    Phil B.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Raleigh NC
    Posts
    8,284
    Rep Power
    178

    Re: Let the truth be known

    Quote Originally Posted by bsm2 View Post
    Hilarious Excuses to restrict voting Fla ZERO
    how in God's name is it restricting voting?

    you need a valid ID to:

    buy/rent a house

    to buy food with a check.

    to get a checking account

    to apply for unemployment

    to get SNAP assistance

    to get a gun permit

    to get SSI

    get a library card.

    and hundreds of other things

    and as far as your ZERO comment of voter fraud in FL:

    Florida Woman Charged With Massive Voter Fraud, Changing Registrations From Democrat To Republican | Crooks and Liars

    Voter Fraud Map: Election Fraud Database | The Heritage Foundation


    Three in Florida, Virginia charged with voter fraud - Reuters

    AGAIN to name just a few from a quick DuckDuckGo search.

    try again with your lies

  5. #3105
    IT Manager 2,500+ Posts bsm2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    3,633
    Rep Power
    68

    Re: Let the truth be known

    Quote Originally Posted by Phil B. View Post
    how in God's name is it restricting voting?

    you need a valid ID to:

    buy/rent a house

    to buy food with a check.

    to get a checking account

    to apply for unemployment

    to get SNAP assistance

    to get a gun permit

    to get SSI

    get a library card.

    and hundreds of other things

    and as far as your ZERO comment of voter fraud in FL:

    Florida Woman Charged With Massive Voter Fraud, Changing Registrations From Democrat To Republican | Crooks and Liars

    Voter Fraud Map: Election Fraud Database | The Heritage Foundation


    Three in Florida, Virginia charged with voter fraud - Reuters

    AGAIN to name just a few from a quick DuckDuckGo search.

    try again with your lies
    The Heritage Foundation HA HAHAHAHAHA

    Restricting Vote by mail Try google your link from
    OCTOBER 28, 2016 maybe that's how Trump won Fl FRAUD HAHAHHHAHA
    Feel free to Call the state of Florida division of elections at 850.245.6200 there waiting for your call!

  6. #3106
    Senior Tech 250+ Posts JLSam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    323
    Rep Power
    27

    Re: Let the truth be known

    Quote Originally Posted by skynet View Post
    Yeah real journalism died years ago, British news slanders Trump and its not like our opinion of him could make any difference in an election.
    I have to say I disagree, I've read some great work from AP, even from NYT, LAT, WP, WSJ, and a few other more charged websites from Breitbart to Vox. (I know)

    The problem ultimately lies with the individual who is incapable from seeing through the narratives and fallacious jargon sprinkled throughout many of the news articles.

    But, sometimes they are right on the nose. Heck, sometimes (though rarely) BuzzFeed News (I know, I know) would put out some fantastic work.

    It's all in the individual. The problem is... sensationalism sells. :/

    Politics has become like a football game. People have taken up a banner, and they will stick with it regardless of their conscience or reason. Example: "Vote blue, no matter who", or even the simply the "vote red" slogan.

    Sent from my GM1917 using Tapatalk

  7. #3107
    IT Manager 2,500+ Posts bsm2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    3,633
    Rep Power
    68

    Re: Let the truth be known


    Congress Unites To Demand Answers From Trump On Russian Bounties In Afghanistan
    Members of Congress in both parties demanded answers on Monday about reported bounties paid by Russian operatives to Afghan insurgents for targeting American troops.


    The stories appeared to have taken even the most senior lawmakers off guard, and they said they wanted briefings soon from the Defense Department and the intelligence community.


    "I think it is absolutely essential that we get the information and be able to judge its credibility," said Rep. Mac Thornberry, R-Texas, the ranking member of the House Armed Services Committee.


    Trump Says He Was Not Briefed On Russian Bounties Because Intelligence 'Not Credible'
    NATIONAL SECURITY
    Trump Says He Was Not Briefed On Russian Bounties Because Intelligence 'Not Credible'
    The story is unfolding along two parallel tracks in Washington, based on two key questions:


    First, what actually has taken place — and have any American troops been killed as a result of Russian-sponsored targeted action? And second: Who knew what about the reporting on these allegations that has flowed up from the operational level in Afghanistan?

    The White House tried to defend itself over the weekend on both counts, arguing that senior intelligence officials aren't convinced about the reliability of the reports and that they never reached President Trump or Vice President Pence personally.


    House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, who usually receives some of the most sensitive intelligence briefings as a member of the so-called Gang of Eight leaders in Congress, said she too hadn't been informed and sent a letter Monday requesting a briefing for all members of the House soon.


    Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer, D-N.Y., called for a briefing for all members of the Senate.


    Pelosi cited reports in The New York Times and The Washington Post that suggested that Trump has been aware of the bounty practice since earlier this year but he and his deputies haven't acted in response.


    "The administration's disturbing silence and inaction endanger the lives of our troops and our coalition partners," she wrote.


    Another top House lawmaker demanding more information was Rep. Liz Cheney of Wyoming, Republicans' No. 3 leader in the chamber.

  8. #3108
    Senior Tech 250+ Posts JLSam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    323
    Rep Power
    27

    Re: Let the truth be known

    Quote Originally Posted by bsm2 View Post

    Congress Unites To Demand Answers From Trump On Russian Bounties In Afghanistan
    Members of Congress in both parties demanded answers on Monday about reported bounties paid by Russian operatives to Afghan insurgents for targeting American troops.


    The stories appeared to have taken even the most senior lawmakers off guard, and they said they wanted briefings soon from the Defense Department and the intelligence community.


    "I think it is absolutely essential that we get the information and be able to judge its credibility," said Rep. Mac Thornberry, R-Texas, the ranking member of the House Armed Services Committee.


    Trump Says He Was Not Briefed On Russian Bounties Because Intelligence 'Not Credible'
    NATIONAL SECURITY
    Trump Says He Was Not Briefed On Russian Bounties Because Intelligence 'Not Credible'
    The story is unfolding along two parallel tracks in Washington, based on two key questions:


    First, what actually has taken place — and have any American troops been killed as a result of Russian-sponsored targeted action? And second: Who knew what about the reporting on these allegations that has flowed up from the operational level in Afghanistan?

    The White House tried to defend itself over the weekend on both counts, arguing that senior intelligence officials aren't convinced about the reliability of the reports and that they never reached President Trump or Vice President Pence personally.


    House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, who usually receives some of the most sensitive intelligence briefings as a member of the so-called Gang of Eight leaders in Congress, said she too hadn't been informed and sent a letter Monday requesting a briefing for all members of the House soon.


    Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer, D-N.Y., called for a briefing for all members of the Senate.


    Pelosi cited reports in The New York Times and The Washington Post that suggested that Trump has been aware of the bounty practice since earlier this year but he and his deputies haven't acted in response.


    "The administration's disturbing silence and inaction endanger the lives of our troops and our coalition partners," she wrote.


    Another top House lawmaker demanding more information was Rep. Liz Cheney of Wyoming, Republicans' No. 3 leader in the chamber.
    This is a perfect example of sensationalism. Even obvious contradiction of facts stated in this post. So "intelligence" chose not to brief the president an "un-credible" threat, I can only speculate why. It's easy for members of congress to find out what was briefed to a president, the paper trails are there. But instead of verifying this before making conclusions, Pelosi chooses to speculate. In those NYT posts, she makes her opinion without gathering and obtaining as much information as possible before coming to a decision.

    See the problem?

    That quote at the end is also fallacious. It is meant to appeal to the emotions of the reader. Instead of stating facts, as is, they choose to lie. Yes, fallacious statements are ALL lies, because that's the intention.

    So what happens now, is someone will read this at face value, even though this post says NOTHING of importance, or gives any real insight to what is happening with that situation, but you will be left with "Trump is bad m'Kay".
    He has done worse things than this, but instead of focusing on the ACTUAL problems he has created, you focus on problems that are easily discredited. :|

    Why do this? Not to mention your previous post that had "HaHaHaHa" shows your intention which is to mock and ridicule others. That discredits you, not as a member of this site, but just in your character as a person. It's not good to take pleasure (IMO) in the suffering of others. That is one of the definitions of evil, and is detrimental to your soul man. :\

  9. #3109
    IT Manager 2,500+ Posts bsm2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    3,633
    Rep Power
    68

    Re: Let the truth be known

    Quote Originally Posted by JLSam View Post
    This is a perfect example of sensationalism. Even obvious contradiction of facts stated in this post. So "intelligence" chose not to brief the president an "un-credible" threat, I can only speculate why. It's easy for members of congress to find out what was briefed to a president, the paper trails are there. But instead of verifying this before making conclusions, Pelosi chooses to speculate. In those NYT posts, she makes her opinion without gathering and obtaining as much information as possible before coming to a decision.

    See the problem?

    That quote at the end is also fallacious. It is meant to appeal to the emotions of the reader. Instead of stating facts, as is, they choose to lie. Yes, fallacious statements are ALL lies, because that's the intention.

    So what happens now, is someone will read this at face value, even though this post says NOTHING of importance, or gives any real insight to what is happening with that situation, but you will be left with "Trump is bad m'Kay".
    He has done worse things than this, but instead of focusing on the ACTUAL problems he has created, you focus on problems that are easily discredited. :|

    Why do this? Not to mention your previous post that had "HaHaHaHa" shows your intention which is to mock and ridicule others. That discredits you, not as a member of this site, but just in your character as a person. It's not good to take pleasure (IMO) in the suffering of others. That is one of the definitions of evil, and is detrimental to your soul man. :\
    Yep perfect example you believe the WH account that on its surface is a ridiculous defence.
    Now the only problem with this is The Trump Administration blocks All inquires just like it did during the impeachment hearings.
    Enjoy this story just starting
    You and I have know idea what Pelosi knows See the problem?

  10. #3110
    Senior Tech 250+ Posts JLSam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    323
    Rep Power
    27

    Re: Let the truth be known

    Quote Originally Posted by bsm2 View Post
    Yep perfect example you believe the WH account that on its surface is a ridiculous defence.
    Now the only problem with this is The Trump Administration blocks All inquires just like it did during the impeachment hearings.
    HA
    Who said I believed? Why are you making accusations of me? I am skeptical of everyone, and everything to a paranoid extent. I don't believe anyone in this story, but clearly someone is lying. We need proof man, actual proof. Something written in stone, anything at all.

    Why are you like this man? It sounds to me, and forgive me if I offend you, that you're looking for reasons to hate him. But, this particular story is FULL of speculations. Wouldn't you feel better with hard evidence against him instead of guessing? :\

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Get the Android App
click or scan for the Copytechnet Mobile App

-= -= -= -= -=


IDrive Remote Backup

Lunarpages Internet Solutions

Advertise on Copytechnet

Your Link Here