Service Manager 2,500+ Posts
    Let the truth be known

Re: Let the truth be known

I wonder what Copier Addict thinks about these facts

Statue of Canada’s founder vandalised, again

Statue of Canada’s founder vandalised, again – RCI | English

However from recent observations I would assume he thinks its wonderful in his liberal [sic] utopia.
    When you think you have made a procedure idiot proof your company employs a better idiot.

Kanye West Says He’s Done With Trump

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts
    Let the truth be known

Quote Originally Posted by skynet View Post
    You claim to be a rational person who looks at both sides of the story and then you use those two words. The mask is off and you have revealed yourself.
    That's quite profound. What exactly has been revealed? Please reveal it to us all.

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts
    Let the truth be known

Quote Originally Posted by skynet View Post
    I wonder what Copier Addict thinks about these facts

Statue of Canada’s founder vandalised, again – RCI | English

However from recent observations I would assume he thinks its wonderful in his liberal [sic] utopia.
    Well, if you must know, I honestly don't believe anyone should have a statue.
    John A MacDonald was one of the architects of Canada's residential school system, along with the catholic church, that took children from indigenous families and subjected them to mental, physical and sexual abuse.
    He certainly doesn't deserve a statue.

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts fshead's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by copier addict View Post
    Haha. Careful you don't melt all over your carpet snowflake. Lol
    I don't know what your rant has to do with what we were discussing.
    There are black airbags, just as there are white airbags. What's your point. It doesn't change the statistics.

I can handle any heat and see i am dealing with a CLUELESS FOOL A .Scivey,Skeet,Beau cave
    ...YOUR NUMBERS SOUND RETARDED.............
    IT S LIKE SAYING DRUG ADDICTS ARE MORE LIKELY TO DIE OF DRUG OVERDOSE VS NORMAL POPULATION.............

FOCUS ON OLE CANADA AS THE NEWS YOU QUOTE HAS NEITHER TRUTH NOR MERIT...............

Trump Administration withdrawal from WHO
    during a Global Pandemic.

The Only CURE VOTE in November!

Quote Originally Posted by copier addict View Post
    Well, if you must know, I honestly don't believe anyone should have a statue.
    John A MacDonald was one of the architects of Canada's residential school system, along with the catholic church, that took children from indigenous families and subjected them to mental, physical and sexual abuse.
    He certainly doesn't deserve a statue.
    HOW CAN THEY DO THIS?????????

By Marc Montgomery |
    english@rcinet.ca
    Posted: Tuesday, June 16, 2020 10:01

Facebook

Twitter

Email

Print

For the umpteenth time, anonymous vandals have attacked the downtown Montreal statue of Sir John A Macdonald, the man who was the driving force behind the creation and development of the country and became the first Prime Minister.
    This is the latest in some dozen or more attacks against the statue in the past three years, presumably by the same person or persons.
    These acts have typically involved shooting paint up onto the statue, this time purple paint. Because the statue is fairly high up, the vandals require a high pressure spray equipment for the attack.
    In this latest attack. The statue vandalism was preceded earlier by crudely spray painted words on the base, “RCMP Kill Native women, kill Native men”.
    The statue had also been painted with graffitti around the same time as the defacement of the statue itself by high pressure spray paint ( Simon Marc Charron-Radio-Canada)
    Calling themselves “anti-colonial vandals” in this latest attack, they have repeated labelled the nation’s founder and first Prime Minister as a racist as being responsible for the long and heavily criticised “residential school system” for indigenous children
    That system saw indigenous children taken from their homes and placed in schools usually far away, where they were to be taught to fit in to mainstream society. Run by various religious orders, and lasting about 100 years, the schools were instead all too often the site of serious physical, emotional, and sexual abuse, which left long lasting pyschological scars on the students with repercussions felt in Indigenous society to this day.
    As calls for removal of all kinds of statues and monuments to past historical figures spread, sparked by the death in a U.S police arrest of African-American George Floyd, there have been renewed calls for several Canadian statues of historical figures as well.

The media release also noted “The anti-colonial statue vandals practiced physical distancing, wore masks, and washed their hands before and after the action”
    A petition has been sent to Montreal Mayor Valerie Plante demanding the removal of the downtown statue.
    She has proposed adding a contextual plaque to the statue, but a media release using the name Seamus Grewal, said it’s too late for that now, and if the paint is removed, the statue will be defaced again.
    Macdonald is also accused of anti-Chinese immigration policies, and of a deliberate starvation policy against Plains Indians.
    Other groups are also calling for removal of statues to James McGill, founder of McGill University,in Montreal and Egerton Ryerson founder of Ryerson University in Toronto over accusations of racism.

Facebook

Twitter

Email

Print

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts
    Let the truth be known

Quote Originally Posted by fshead View Post
    I can handle any heat and see i am dealing with a CLUELESS FOOL A .Scivey,Skeet,Beau cave
    ...YOUR NUMBERS SOUND RETARDED.............
    IT S LIKE SAYING DRUG ADDICTS ARE MORE LIKELY TO DIE OF DRUG OVERDOSE VS NORMAL POPULATION.............

FOCUS ON OLE CANADA AS THE NEWS YOU QUOTE HAS NEITHER TRUTH NOR MERIT...............

Well it's pretty obvious where you stand. I will not engage in a battle of wits with an unarmed opponent. Good luck

Quote Originally Posted by bsm2 View Post
    Trump Administration withdrawal from WHO
    during a Global Pandemic.

The Only CURE VOTE in November!
    SLEEPY JOE BIDEN................
    THE BLACKS DONT WANT HIM...........Young Black voters say they aren't enthusiastic about a Joe Biden presidency

Quote Originally Posted by fshead View Post
    SLEEPY JOE BIDEN................
    THE BLACKS DONT WANT HIM...........Young Black voters say they aren't enthusiastic about a Joe Biden presidency
    Kanye West Says He’s Done With Trump—
    How will the Trump Administration survive