Field Supervisor 500+ Posts
    Let the truth be known

Re: Let the truth be known

Quote Originally Posted by fshead View Post
    1-year-old boy dead after being shot at NYC cookout

self police works
    The 1-year-old boy who was shot in the stomach during a cookout at a Brooklyn park has died of his injuries, cops confirmed Monday.
    The baby, in addition to three men, were shot around 11:35 p.m. Sunday in front of Raymond Bush Playground on Madison Street and Marcus Garvey Boulevard in Bedford-Stuyvesant, police sources said.
    As many as three suspects drove up in a dark-colored SUV and parked in front of the victims. They then hopped out of the vehicle and opened fire, sources said.
    The baby was rushed to Maimonides Medical Center, where he was initially expected to survive. He was pronounced dead just after 2:30 a.m., according to sources.
    Enlarge Image

I live close to Chicago and this weekend there were more than 50 shootings,many deaths. Over 4th of july weekend there were more than 70 shootings. I would not like to see what it would be like there if the police were defunded.

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts
    Let the truth be known

Boy you "LADIES" cant handle the heat...........IF you are going to post crap and act like a stalker
    then MAN UP...........
    INSULTING would me making fun of your TOM cruise crush...............do you jump up on chairs when you see his movies?
    do you have a TOP GUN POSTER above your bed????

I guess "crap" to you is the truth. Donny boy actually has played more golf than Obama. It is easily verifiable.Denying it just makes you look ridiculous. I know, you will say "he gets a lot of work done while golfing". Just like the rest of the golfing presidents. Lol
    I am more of a Russell Crowe guy. Tom Cruise is okay, and I have seen all the Mission Impossible movies. No, I do not have his poster above my bed, but thanks for your interest. Sheesh, you sound like a stalker.

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts JLSam's Avatar

I have a dream, that this thread will one day have posts without fallacies.

I have a dream, that this thread will one day have posters that will not resort to Ad Hominems.

That Libs and Conservatives, lefties and righties can DEBATE, without using emotional appeal, without speculation, and without appeal to authority.

That maybe, just maybe... people will the learn the value of saying "citation needed".

One day. Let the truth be known

Sent from my GM1917 using Tapatalk

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts fshead's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by hansen88 View Post
    i live close to chicago and this weekend there were more than 50 shootings,many deaths. Over 4th of july weekend there were more than 70 shootings. I would not like to see what it would be like there if the police were defunded.
    i guess those black lives killed dont/wont matter............

Id like to see the protesters go there and try to make a change.............it will become the wild wild west...handguns everywhere

Quote Originally Posted by copier addict View Post
    i guess "crap" to you is the truth. Donny boy actually has played more golf than obama. It is easily verifiable.denying it just makes you look ridiculous. I know, you will say "he gets a lot of work done while golfing". Just like the rest of the golfing presidents. Lol
    i am more of a russell crowe guy. Tom cruise is okay, and i have seen all the mission impossible movies. No, i do not have his poster above my bed, but thanks for your interest. Sheesh, you sound like a stalker.
    chill out canuck.......i never denied nor confirmed,no care,hate golf but everyone is entitled to "their time"...
    Obama was a big basketball fan and played often..i know i actually live in the usa...not the frozen tundra up north..
    And lastly the tom cruise comment was not for,but if you feel better owning than so be it...if you looked at pics chosen the one i was pointing it to has ole tommy boy as his avatar..........

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts
    Let the truth be known

chill out canuck.......i never denied nor confirmed,no care,hate golf but everyone is entitled to "their time"...
    Obama was a big basketball fan and played often..i know i actually live in the usa...not the frozen tundra up north..
    And lastly the tom cruise comment was not for,but if you feel better owning than so be it...if you looked at pics chosen the one i was pointing it to has ole tommy boy as his avatar..........
    Hmmm. You seem to care, until anyone mentions it, then you say chill. Lol
    As for Tom Cruise, you were responding to one of my post, so maybe you need to keep track of who you are responding to and we can avoid these situations in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by copier addict View Post
    Hmmm. You seem to care, until anyone mentions it, then you say chill. Lol
    As for Tom Cruise, you were responding to one of my post, so maybe you need to keep track of who you are responding to and we can avoid these situations in the future.

Hmmm. You seem to care, until anyone mentions it,

my life is bigger than dealing with trying to talk sense to a "UNAMERICAN"..A NON AMERICAN WANNABE........
    IT IS OK AS YOU CAN DREAM AT NITE CANUCK.....
    MY CARE/CONCERN IS BASED ON A COUNTRY THAT MY DAD FOUGHT FOR WITH NO
    HESITATION...
    AND TO SEE NON AMERICAN SPOUT BULL SHIT DOES BOTHER ME...
    YOU ARE PATHETICALLY CLUELESS ON WHERE MY WORDS WERE TO BE POINTED................ANOTHER CLUELESS STALKER...................
    DONT YOU HAVE CLUELESS RALLY TO GO TO...........I USUALLY LIKE CANADIANS BUT HEARING YOU EMPTY BANTER NOW MAKES ME THINK...
    NO THEY CANT ALL BE THIS LIKE THIS ASSWIPE................GO SNUGGLE UP TO YOUR T.C POSTER

Service Manager 5,000+ Posts
    Let the truth be known

my life is bigger than dealing with trying to talk sense to a "UNAMERICAN"..A NON AMERICAN WANNABE........
    HESITATION...
    YOU ARE PATHETICALLY CLUELESS ON WHERE MY WORDS WERE TO BE POINTED................ANOTHER CLUELESS STALKER...................
    DONT YOU HAVE CLUELESS RALLY TO GO TO...........I USUALLY LIKE CANADIANS BUT HEARING YOU EMPTY BANTER NOW MAKES ME THINK...
    NO THEY CANT ALL BE THIS LIKE THIS ASSWIPE................GO SNUGGLE UP TO YOUR T.C POSTER
    "when you argue with a fool, it just proves there are two".

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts
    Let the truth be known

HESITATION...
    And once again you prove your debating skills by resorting to insults. Good job.
    You can rest assured that I will no longer respond to your inane, idiotic comments.

The one constant in Trump’s presidency: Tomorrow will be worse

Whenever you are asked to name the lowest moment of the Trump presidency, one answer is almost always correct: Tomorrow.

As the nation ricochets between chaos and calamity, the one reliable constant is the near certainty that things will get worse.