Service Manager 10,000+ Posts
    Let the truth be known

Re: Let the truth be known

Quote Originally Posted by bsm2 View Post
    whoa Moanin' Joe? now there's a news COMMENTATOR we all could do without... along with his bitch-in-tow

Let the truth be known

FBI: China Has Been Exploiting US Visa System, Had Access to Extremely Sensitive Secrets

The recent busting of one of China’s alleged den of spies is only the latest in a series of worrying intelligence breaches by the communist superpower.
    This most recent blow to the foreign espionage network came as the Chinese consulate in Houston was ordered closed by the United States government Tuesday, after diplomats there were accused of assisting spies.
    China claims innocence, but smoke from consulate employees’ failed attempt at a discrete document purge was so thick that the local fire department responded.

Despite China’s fervent denials of any widespread espionage network, the Houston consulate appears to be only the tip of the iceberg.
    FBI agents are also investigating a suspected Chinese military operative who is thought to have exploited our visa system to gain access to sensitive information.

Officials claim that Chinese national Juan Tang lied on a J-1 visa application in order to gain access to America.

Pictures of Tang showed the researcher in a military uniform of the People’s Liberation Army. A raid on her apartment revealed further affiliation with the PLA.

Now, the FBI believes she’s hiding in the Chinese consulate in San Francisco.

“[Tang’s] case is not an isolated one, but instead appears to be part of a program conducted by the PLA — and specifically, [China’s Air Force Military Medical University] or associated institutions — to send military scientists to the United States on false pretenses with false covers or false statements about their true employment,” U.S. Attorney David Anderson said in a memorandum of support dated Monday.

“There exists evidence in at least one of these cases of a military scientist copying or stealing information from American institutions at the direction of military superiors in China.”
    China’s underhanded exploitation of our visa system is, by all appearances, only a part in the larger information war against the United States.
    Cases of the communist nation’s devious tactics include widespread industrial espionage, which impacts massive corporations like General Electric Co., resulting in the product of Americans’ hard work being leaked to China.

The espionage campaign isn’t just being waged against the private sector, but against our own military as well.
    In October of last year, the FBI arrested Chinese-born U.S. Navy Lt. Yan Fang over allegations the officer smuggled military hardware and flash drives containing unknown information to his homeland.

The Chinese advantage isn’t only in espionage, but inland as well. Chinese companies and individuals have virtually free reign to buy property in America, which leads to some suspicious purchases next to U.S. military bases.
    Try property investment in the People’s Republic and you’ll soon run into a tangled bureaucracy seemingly built solely to keep non-Chinese people from becoming landholders.
    If our leaders don’t tighten up our porous border and visa system to keep harmful foreign agents out, more of our most prized technology will continue to be delivered right to our adversaries’ hands.

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts fshead's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bsm2 View Post
    yep and our wonderfull republican gov still has not issue a statewide mask requirement. His career is finished in florida.
    knowing floridians they would re elect him

Let the truth be known

Let the truth be known

Quote Originally Posted by fshead View Post
    knowing floridians they would re elect him
    I know tons of patriots in FL.. I highly doubt it will be anything but a win for Trump.
    If people think just because #45 is 'losing in the polls' clearly their memory doesn't go back to 2016!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts fshead's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Phil B. View Post
    I know tons of patriots in FL.. I highly doubt it will be anything but a win for Trump.
    If people think just because #45 is 'losing in the polls' clearly their memory doesn't go back to 2016!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
    nah I was talking about the Florida governor being re elected since member BS lives there..
    It seems reading about Covid has not made the masses respect its EVIL WAY...You cant sleep on what damage it can
    and will do...

Let the truth be known

Quote Originally Posted by fshead View Post
    nah I was talking about the Florida governor being re elected since member BS lives there..
    It seems reading about Covid has not made the masses respect its EVIL WAY...You cant sleep on what damage it can
    and will do...
    DeSantis is doing a great job... despite what bullshitmaster says

i expect him to be re-elected along with #45

Quote Originally Posted by Phil B. View Post
    DeSantis is doing a great job... despite what bullshitmaster says

i expect him to be re-elected along with #45
    DeSantis only killing 100 Florida residents a day Trump still holds the record of over 145,000 American's killed and over 1,000 a day

Trump keeps making EXCUSES

Trump’s excuses are comical

No one outside the White House (and not even everyone in it) could honestly believe President Trump’s latest excuse for not showing up for a previously announced event. Trump tweeted on Sunday:

Because of my strong focus on the China Virus, including scheduled meetings on Vaccines, our economy and much else, I won’t be able to be in New York to throw out the opening pitch for the @Yankees on August 15th. We will make it later in the season!
    Yet he finds time for golf, insulting political opponents and watching gobs of TV news? Perhaps he would rather not go to Yankee Stadium because he might not be able to throw the 60 feet and 6 inches from the mound to home plate (certainly the climb down the 10-inch mound is not as treacherous as the West Point ramp). Maybe he shied away because he would have found himself at an event where the players all “take a knee," which has been a regular and warmly received feature in the new and abbreviated season. Whatever the reason, in refusing to go, he is avoiding a place where he’s likely to be confronted by those outside his bubble and be widely mocked.

Election 2020: What to know
    Updated July 24, 2020
    More Americans can vote by mail in November than before the pandemic; find out which states have changed rules. Barring a landslide, we may not have a result in the presidential election on Nov. 3. See what elections are coming up and which have moved.

President Trump abruptly canceled the Republican National Convention celebrations scheduled for next month in Jacksonville, Fla. Presumptive Democratic nominee Joe Biden has a double-digit lead over President Trump in the latest Washington Post-ABC News poll, and the election seems like it will be a referendum on Trump.