Re: Let the truth be known

Quote Originally Posted by slimslob View Post
    YouTube has taken it down. Still available in North America on BitChute. Might also still be on Breitbart New.
    Sorry your BS video was remove for Being FAKE
    Promoting LIEs

Quote Originally Posted by Phil B. View Post
    I'm not the one with a love for stupid YouTube videos and CNN.
    What I posted is not opinion it's fact sorry your lip sided 'news' doesnt tell you that... but that's what propaganda is all about lies deceit controll.
    Look at Germany circa 1939 they had the same type 'news'.

You be a wimp in your non effective masks... not me.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
    Hows the view from bunker please remind us how that ended.

Apparently only weak wimps don't wear masks
    Wear a Mask be a HERO like President Trump

Delta Turns Flight Around After Multiple Passengers Refuse to Wear Masks

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts
    Let the truth be known

Quote Originally Posted by bsm2 View Post
    Hows the view from bunker please remind us how that ended.

Apparently only weak wimps don't wear masks
    Wear a Mask be a HERO
    no bunker here.. just plenty of fresh air... trees... grass and little creatures.

I am a MAN ( unlike you ) I will decide for MYSELF if/when to mask up....

don't be a pussy STAND UP and count your balls I have 2 how many are in the jar on your mantle?

no bunker here.. just plenty of fresh air... trees... grass and little creatures.

I am a MAN ( unlike you ) I will decide for MYSELF if/when to mask up....

don't be a pussy STAND UP and count your balls I have 2 how many are in the jar on your mantle?
    Apparently your a wimp
    I you have to say it your not

Narcissists and Psychopaths Are More Likely to Refuse to Wear Masks, Says New Research

Two recent studies looked at the relationship between personality traits and reactions to restrictions put in place to slow the spread of the coronavirus COVID-19. Researchers found that people possessing so-called "Dark Triad" traits—narcissism, psychopathy and Machiavellianism—were less likely to comply with restrictions or engage in preventative measures against the pandemic. However, researchers also emphasized the small role personality traits have in the overall response to pandemic restrictions, like face-mask mandates and social-distancing requirements.
    Last edited by bsm2; 07-29-2020 at 06:17 PM.

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts fshead's Avatar

any surprise it would be a team from florida???

Marlins' coronavirus outbreak may have been caused by players hitting the town, MLB insider suggests

One big question surrounds the outbreak

By Ryan Gaydos | Fox News

close

As the Miami Marlins deal with a coronavirus outbreak in their own clubhouse, questions have been raised about how several players contracted the virus even with MLB’s rigorous protocols and guidelines.

One MLB insider theorized Tuesday that a few members of the Marlins went out while the team was in Atlanta to play the Braves for a two-game exhibition series before the start of the season.
    YANKEES MAKE ‘POWERFUL STATEMENT’ DURING CORONAVIRUS TURMOIL
    USA Today’s Bob Nightengale told Radio.com that some guys may have gotten “careless” and that “at least one guy did for sure.”
    The Marlins’ season was put on hold Tuesday after several players and staff members contracted the coronavirus. At least four players had tested positive for the virus on Sunday before their game against the Philadelphia Phillies. The positive tests spiraled from there.
    “All of our players, coaches and staff are, understandably, having a difficult time enduring this experience,” Marlins CEO Derek Jeter said in a statement.
    The league announced that Marlins games would be postponed through Sunday. MLB also said that games between the Phillies and New York Yankees would be postponed as well. The Yankees would start a home-and-home series on Wednesday against the Baltimore Orioles.
    CUOMO INVITES ALL MLB TEAMS TO PLAY IN NEW YORK STATE AMID COVID-19 ISSUES

"The health and safety protocols were designed with a challenging circumstance like the one facing the Marlins in mind. The response outlined in the joint MLB-MLBPA Operations Manual was triggered immediately upon learning of the cluster of positive cases, including contact tracing and the quarantining and testing of all of the identified close contacts. The Marlins’ personnel who tested positive remain in isolation and are receiving care," MLB said in a statement.
    "In over 6,400 tests conducted since Friday, July 24th, there have been no new positives of on-field personnel from any of the other 29 Clubs. This outcome is in line with encouraging overall data since the June 27th start of testing. Through last Thursday, July 23rd, 99 of the 32,640 samples – 0.3 percent – had been positive.
    CLICK HERE FOR MORE SPORTS COVERAGE ON FOXNEWS.COM
    "The difficult circumstances of one Club reinforce the vital need to be diligent with the protocols in all ways, both on and off the field. We will continue to bolster our protocols and make any necessary adjustments. The realities of the virus still loom large, and we must operate with that in mind every day. We are confident that Clubs and players will act appropriately, for themselves and for others, and the data provides reason to believe that the protocols can work effectively."
    The Associated Press contributed to this report.

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts
    Let the truth be known

Quote Originally Posted by bsm2 View Post
    Apparently your a wimp
    I you have to say it your not
    Come on up to NC we'll see who the wimp is pussy boi...
    Wondering do you have a MAN BUN WIMP?
    You act .. react.. spell and your logic all leads one to believe it.

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts fshead's Avatar

Federal coronavirus "red zone" of severe outbreaks expands to 21 total states

Florida on Tuesday hit a new statewide record high for number of coronavirus deaths reported in a single day since the pandemic began — 186 residents. And while there are signs hospitalizations may be leveling off, the virus continues to upend life there and across the country.
    Nearly half of all states are now part of the government's so-called "red zone" due to rising cases, including Missouri, North Dakota and Wisconsin.
    Dr. Deborah Birx on Tuesday said hot spots threaten regions where cases are controlled.
    "We can see the virus moving North," she warned.
    "What we're seeing across the South right now is both rural infections, as well as small metros and major metros, simultaneously." Birx said.
    This week, Dr. Birx was in five states where cases are on the rise and recommended that some states close bars and limit capacity. Kentucky ordered all bars to close at 5 p.m., but the governor of Tennessee refused to close bars. Birx also recommended that multi-generational families that live together where masks inside their homes.
    The outbreak among the Miami Marlins has reportedly grown to as many as 17 players and staff — putting their season on hold until at least Sunday.
    NFL players reporting to camp this week will be subjected to a slew of testing just to get practices going.
    CBS Sports writer R.J. Anderson wonders how either league can function without creating a true safety bubble. "So, if baseball can't pull this off without a bubble, I'm not really sure how football is going to pull it off," said Anderson.

The race for a vaccine got another boost Tuesday, as Pfizer announced it moved into phase three of testing a vaccine candidate on humans. Barry Colvin of New York is part of the trial.
    "I'm not a healthcare worker but this is one way I can help," Colvin explained.
    A vaccine can't come soon enough. Outside Miami, there is a grim sign of the pandemic: An overwhelmed funeral home in Hialeah is using a refrigerated container to store bodies.
    It's a sign of how hard-hit the working-class community is. The funeral home won't confirm whether COVID-19 victims are stored there, but people here say there's no other explanation.
    In New York, there was outrage after video surfaced of a concert from over the weekend where there was no social distancing.
    "It was a gross violation of common sense," Governor Andrew Cuomo said.
    Cuomo added three more states to the quarantine list, which is now up to 34.
    The virus' painful march continues, claiming the life of Dr. Joseph Costa of Baltimore — the head of Mercy Medical Center's critical care division.
    Now, Texas has changed the way it tracks deaths, revealing more than 600 additional victims there. One official with the state's emergency management team echoed Dr. Birx, recommending residents wear masks, even at home

Come on up to NC we'll see who the wimp is pussy boi...
    Wondering do you have a MAN BUN WIMP?
    You act .. react.. spell and your logic all leads one to believe it.

So glad you came out of the closet congratulations
    We always suspected you were