Page 4 of 1984 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314541045041004 ... LastLast
    Service Manager 10,000+ Posts
    Let the truth be known

Re: Let the truth be known

remember these two lovers involved in RussiaGate?

DOJ Says Ex-FBI Agent Strzok Committed ‘Security Violations,’ Used Unsecured Devices For FBI Work | The Daily Caller

well here again, I find no coverage of this on the MSM (except from Faux News)

Let the truth be known

well IF Dan Bongino can find the truth....

either Schifty is blind/deaf/dumb

or it is like we have all been saying, This is nothing but a sham to try and sway the votes away from Trymp.

#WeWillPrevail

Impeachment Update: EVERYONE Denies A Quid Pro Quo | Dan Bongino

Let the truth be known

Enjoy Was there a Quid Pro Quo YES!

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts
    Let the truth be known

If everything is hunky dory in trumpland why does jim jordan try to fabricate lies about a decorated US Colonel?

Vindman Smacks Down Jim Jordan's Attempt to Discredit Him by Reading From His Last Review: 'Top 1% Military Officer'

Service Manager 2,500+ Posts
    Let the truth be known

Quote Originally Posted by copier addict View Post
    If everything is hunky dory in trumpland why does jim jordan try to fabricate lies about a decorated US Colonel?

Vindman Smacks Down Jim Jordan's Attempt to Discredit Him by Reading From His Last Review: 'Top 1% Military Officer'
    Get your facts straight if you are going to hijack a thread. Vindman is as deep state as it gets! He is in with the whistle blower & Shiff or is the whistle blower! I think he should learn to follow the chain of command. His boss was warned about him. This "decorated" officer cares more about Ukraine then USA. He was even offered a political job for Ukraine.

As for Jordan, I know him and the rep's make the dems look so dumb as they UNravel this coup. How about this one "hearsay is better then facts", ha-ha that about sums up the dems case. NOTHING!

By the way this is a Rep thread why are you even posting here? GET LOST

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts
    Let the truth be known

Quote Originally Posted by copyman View Post
    Get your facts straight if you are going to hijack a thread. Vindman is as deep state as it gets! He is in with the whistle blower & Shiff or is the whistle blower! I think he should learn to follow the chain of command. His boss was warned about him. This "decorated" officer cares more about Ukraine then USA. He was even offered a political job for Ukraine.

As for Jordan, I know him and the rep's make the dems look so dumb as they UNravel this coup. How about this one "hearsay is better then facts", ha-ha that about sums up the dems case. NOTHING!

Sorry, the title of this thread is " Let the truth be known". I didn't realize it was simply a Rep echo chamber.
    Carry on with your fantasy. I will not supply anymore truth for you.

Retired 10,000+ Posts
    Let the truth be known

I have looked at pictures of Vindman and his uniform. I only saw 3 rows of ribbons and most of them are service ribbons, ones you get just for being there and longevity awards, ones you get automatically after a set number of years. I didn't see any Valor ribbons or devices.

Let the truth be known

Quote Originally Posted by slimslob View Post
    I have looked at pictures of Vindman and his uniform. I only saw 3 rows of ribbons and most of them are service ribbons, ones you get just for being there and longevity awards, ones you get automatically after a set number of years. I didn't see any Valor ribbons or devices.
    ya know.. I noticed that too and was getting ready to respond ..

spent time doing cleanup in the yard after the winds... another large limb off the bradford pear snapped.. was out cutting it up..hauling to burn pile

spent thurs and fri clearing out another 1/4 acre of scrub and tilling for spring time.. perfect places for blueberries and strawberry plants.. this week.. clearing out some land (.25 ac) I just bought for my orchard area..

tired AF!

Guess you picked the wrong link

Vindman, reading his review written by Dr. Fiona Hill: “Alex is a top one-percent military officer and the best Army officer I have worked with in my 15 years of government service.”

“He’s brilliant, unflappable and exercises excellent judgment,” Vindman read, looking up at Rep. Jordan, as he read “excellent judgment.”