Page 4 of 374 FirstFirst 123456789101112131454104 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 3737
  1. #31
    Service Manager 5,000+ Posts
    Let the truth be known

    Phil B.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Raleigh NC
    Posts
    8,693
    Rep Power
    191

    Re: Let the truth be known

    remember these two lovers involved in RussiaGate?

    DOJ Says Ex-FBI Agent Strzok Committed ‘Security Violations,’ Used Unsecured Devices For FBI Work | The Daily Caller

    well here again, I find no coverage of this on the MSM (except from Faux News)

  2. #32
    Service Manager 5,000+ Posts
    Let the truth be known

    Phil B.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Raleigh NC
    Posts
    8,693
    Rep Power
    191

    Re: Let the truth be known

    well IF Dan Bongino can find the truth....

    either Schifty is blind/deaf/dumb

    or it is like we have all been saying, This is nothing but a sham to try and sway the votes away from Trymp.

    #WeWillPrevail

    Impeachment Update: EVERYONE Denies A Quid Pro Quo | Dan Bongino

  3. #33
    Service Manager 5,000+ Posts
    Let the truth be known

    Phil B.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Raleigh NC
    Posts
    8,693
    Rep Power
    191

    Re: Let the truth be known


  4. #34
    IT Manager 2,500+ Posts bsm2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    4,024
    Rep Power
    70

    Re: Let the truth be known

    Enjoy Was there a Quid Pro Quo YES!


  5. #35
    Aging Tech 2,500+ Posts
    Let the truth be known

    copier addict's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Desboro
    Posts
    2,905
    Rep Power
    76

    Re: Let the truth be known

    If everything is hunky dory in trumpland why does jim jordan try to fabricate lies about a decorated US Colonel?

    Vindman Smacks Down Jim Jordan's Attempt to Discredit Him by Reading From His Last Review: 'Top 1% Military Officer'

  6. #36
    Service Manager 1,000+ Posts
    Let the truth be known


    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    South Jersey
    Posts
    2,382
    Rep Power
    83

    Re: Let the truth be known

    Quote Originally Posted by copier addict View Post
    If everything is hunky dory in trumpland why does jim jordan try to fabricate lies about a decorated US Colonel?

    Vindman Smacks Down Jim Jordan's Attempt to Discredit Him by Reading From His Last Review: 'Top 1% Military Officer'
    Get your facts straight if you are going to hijack a thread. Vindman is as deep state as it gets! He is in with the whistle blower & Shiff or is the whistle blower! I think he should learn to follow the chain of command. His boss was warned about him. This "decorated" officer cares more about Ukraine then USA. He was even offered a political job for Ukraine.

    As for Jordan, I know him and the rep's make the dems look so dumb as they UNravel this coup. How about this one "hearsay is better then facts", ha-ha that about sums up the dems case. NOTHING!

    By the way this is a Rep thread why are you even posting here? GET LOST

  7. #37
    Aging Tech 2,500+ Posts
    Let the truth be known

    copier addict's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Desboro
    Posts
    2,905
    Rep Power
    76

    Re: Let the truth be known

    Quote Originally Posted by copyman View Post
    Get your facts straight if you are going to hijack a thread. Vindman is as deep state as it gets! He is in with the whistle blower & Shiff or is the whistle blower! I think he should learn to follow the chain of command. His boss was warned about him. This "decorated" officer cares more about Ukraine then USA. He was even offered a political job for Ukraine.

    As for Jordan, I know him and the rep's make the dems look so dumb as they UNravel this coup. How about this one "hearsay is better then facts", ha-ha that about sums up the dems case. NOTHING!

    By the way this is a Rep thread why are you even posting here? GET LOST
    Sorry, the title of this thread is " Let the truth be known". I didn't realize it was simply a Rep echo chamber.
    Carry on with your fantasy. I will not supply anymore truth for you.

  8. #38
    Retired 10,000+ Posts slimslob's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Bakersfield, CA
    Posts
    11,859
    Rep Power
    289

    Re: Let the truth be known

    Quote Originally Posted by copyman View Post
    Get your facts straight if you are going to hijack a thread. Vindman is as deep state as it gets! He is in with the whistle blower & Shiff or is the whistle blower! I think he should learn to follow the chain of command. His boss was warned about him. This "decorated" officer cares more about Ukraine then USA. He was even offered a political job for Ukraine.

    As for Jordan, I know him and the rep's make the dems look so dumb as they UNravel this coup. How about this one "hearsay is better then facts", ha-ha that about sums up the dems case. NOTHING!

    By the way this is a Rep thread why are you even posting here? GET LOST
    I have looked at pictures of Vindman and his uniform. I only saw 3 rows of ribbons and most of them are service ribbons, ones you get just for being there and longevity awards, ones you get automatically after a set number of years. I didn't see any Valor ribbons or devices.

  9. #39
    Service Manager 5,000+ Posts
    Let the truth be known

    Phil B.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Raleigh NC
    Posts
    8,693
    Rep Power
    191

    Re: Let the truth be known

    Quote Originally Posted by slimslob View Post
    I have looked at pictures of Vindman and his uniform. I only saw 3 rows of ribbons and most of them are service ribbons, ones you get just for being there and longevity awards, ones you get automatically after a set number of years. I didn't see any Valor ribbons or devices.
    ya know.. I noticed that too and was getting ready to respond ..

    spent time doing cleanup in the yard after the winds... another large limb off the bradford pear snapped.. was out cutting it up..hauling to burn pile

    spent thurs and fri clearing out another 1/4 acre of scrub and tilling for spring time.. perfect places for blueberries and strawberry plants.. this week.. clearing out some land (.25 ac) I just bought for my orchard area..


    tired AF!

  10. #40
    IT Manager 2,500+ Posts bsm2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    4,024
    Rep Power
    70

    Re: Let the truth be known

    Quote Originally Posted by copyman View Post
    Get your facts straight if you are going to hijack a thread. Vindman is as deep state as it gets! He is in with the whistle blower & Shiff or is the whistle blower! I think he should learn to follow the chain of command. His boss was warned about him. This "decorated" officer cares more about Ukraine then USA. He was even offered a political job for Ukraine.

    As for Jordan, I know him and the rep's make the dems look so dumb as they UNravel this coup. How about this one "hearsay is better then facts", ha-ha that about sums up the dems case. NOTHING!

    By the way this is a Rep thread why are you even posting here? GET LOST

    Guess you picked the wrong link

    Vindman, reading his review written by Dr. Fiona Hill: “Alex is a top one-percent military officer and the best Army officer I have worked with in my 15 years of government service.”


    “He’s brilliant, unflappable and exercises excellent judgment,” Vindman read, looking up at Rep. Jordan, as he read “excellent judgment.”

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Get the Android App
click or scan for the Copytechnet Mobile App

-= -= -= -= -=


IDrive Remote Backup

Lunarpages Internet Solutions

Advertise on Copytechnet

Your Link Here