1. #4861
    Field Supervisor 500+ Posts
    Let the truth be known

    BillyCarpenter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Location
    Long Beach, Mississippi
    Posts
    893
    Rep Power
    37

    Re: Let the truth be known

    Quote Originally Posted by Phil B. View Post
    why Israel? I look to one of the others to break the deal. They got the land they wanted, and no future advancements, plus other things but the radicals will NEVER be satisfied. Omar has already said the muslims will break the deal in the name of Allah.
    This is an honest question: Why do democrats hate Israel?

  2. #4862
    Service Manager 10,000+ Posts
    Let the truth be known

    Phil B.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Raleigh NC
    Posts
    10,013
    Rep Power
    234

    Re: Let the truth be known

    Quote Originally Posted by BillyCarpenter View Post
    I dunno, you fell for the Iranian nuclear deal under Obama. You was all about that.
    Were... You WERE all about that.

  3. #4863
    Field Supervisor 500+ Posts
    Let the truth be known

    BillyCarpenter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Location
    Long Beach, Mississippi
    Posts
    893
    Rep Power
    37

    Re: Let the truth be known

    Quote Originally Posted by Phil B. View Post
    Were... You WERE all about that.

    LOL. That's my Louisiana roots showing.

  4. #4864
    Service Manager 10,000+ Posts
    Let the truth be known

    Phil B.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Raleigh NC
    Posts
    10,013
    Rep Power
    234

    Re: Let the truth be known

    Quote Originally Posted by BillyCarpenter View Post
    This is an honest question: Why do democrats hate Israel?
    because despite what they say about their religion they side now with the radical muslim faith. The muslims have infiltrated every facet of the worlds society.. and beginning here also. For an example go to the UN Website, scroll thru the list of countries, cross reference the religion for said countries, then look at the reps that sit on the various boards/committees in the UN.

    That should 'splain everything Lucy.

    at the time of writing the Quran, there were VERY few if ANY whites in the region, taking that into context, WHOM do you think Mo ham ed was referring to as INFIDELS?

  5. #4865
    Field Supervisor 500+ Posts
    Let the truth be known

    BillyCarpenter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Location
    Long Beach, Mississippi
    Posts
    893
    Rep Power
    37

    Re: Let the truth be known

    Quote Originally Posted by Phil B. View Post
    because despite what they say about their religion they side now with the radical muslim faith. The muslims have infiltrated every facet of the worlds society.. and beginning here also. For an example go to the UN Website, scroll thru the list of countries, cross reference the religion for said countries, then look at the reps that sit on the various boards/committees in the UN.

    That should 'splain everything Lucy.

    at the time of writing the Quran, there were VERY few if ANY whites in the region, taking that into context, WHOM do you think Mo ham ed was referring to as INFIDELS?

    I get all of that, but dems claim to be the party of women and gays. Last time I checked Muslims were throwing gays off buildings and don't allow women to attend school...or even drive a damn car. I'm just trying to make sense of it.

  6. #4866
    Service Manager 10,000+ Posts
    Let the truth be known

    Phil B.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Raleigh NC
    Posts
    10,013
    Rep Power
    234

    Re: Let the truth be known

    Quote Originally Posted by BillyCarpenter View Post
    I get all of that, but dems claim to be the party of women and gays. Last time I checked Muslims were throwing gays off buildings and don't allow women to attend school...or even drive a damn car. I'm just trying to make sense of it.
    well all I can say is GOOD FUCKING LUCK... that'd be like saying your understand WOMEN!?

  7. #4867
    Service Manager 10,000+ Posts
    Let the truth be known

    Phil B.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Raleigh NC
    Posts
    10,013
    Rep Power
    234

    Re: Let the truth be known

    IT'S OFFICIAL...


    Breaking: Trump Nominates Amy Coney Barrett to US Supreme Court

    Amy Coney Barrett - Wikipedia

  8. #4868
    Field Supervisor 500+ Posts
    Let the truth be known

    BillyCarpenter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Location
    Long Beach, Mississippi
    Posts
    893
    Rep Power
    37

    Re: Let the truth be known

    Quote Originally Posted by Phil B. View Post
    IT'S OFFICIAL...


    Breaking: Trump Nominates Amy Coney Barrett to US Supreme Court


    Amy Coney Barrett - Wikipedia
    We're about to witness just how much dems hate women. You see...dems only support women if they support their agenda.

    They can't accuse her of rape because she's a woman.

    They can't accuse of of being a racist because she adopted 2 black kids.

    So, they're attacking her religion. That's a bad move. Every religious person in the country will show up to vote for Trump. Go for it.

  9. #4869
    Service Manager 10,000+ Posts
    Let the truth be known

    Phil B.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Raleigh NC
    Posts
    10,013
    Rep Power
    234

    Re: Let the truth be known

    Quote Originally Posted by BillyCarpenter View Post
    We're about to witness just how much dems hate women. You see...dems only support women if they support their agenda.

    They can't accuse her of rape because she's a woman.

    They can't accuse of of being a racist because she adopted 2 black kids.

    So, they're attacking her religion. That's a bad move. Every religious person in the country will show up to vote for Trump. Go for it.
    AND I THINK YOUR POINT #3 is what Trump is counting on!

  10. #4870
    Field Supervisor 500+ Posts
    Let the truth be known

    BillyCarpenter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Location
    Long Beach, Mississippi
    Posts
    893
    Rep Power
    37

    Re: Let the truth be known

    The FBI has arrested the founder of a Black Lives Matter group in Atlanta on fraud and money laundering charges.



    https://www.foxnews.com/us/atlanta-activist-spent-200g-in-black-lives-matter-donations-on-house-personal-expenses-fbi

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Get the Android App
click or scan for the Copytechnet Mobile App

-= -= -= -= -=


IDrive Remote Backup

Lunarpages Internet Solutions

Advertise on Copytechnet

Your Link Here