1. #4871
    Field Supervisor 500+ Posts
    Let the truth be known

    BillyCarpenter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Location
    Long Beach, Mississippi
    Posts
    880
    Rep Power
    36

    Re: Let the truth be known

    Meet the Family of Amy Coney Barrett:


    family.jpgfamily.jpg

  2. #4872
    Aging Tech 2,500+ Posts
    Let the truth be known

    copier addict's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Desboro
    Posts
    3,205
    Rep Power
    86

    Re: Let the truth be known

    Quote Originally Posted by BillyCarpenter View Post
    This is an honest question: Why do democrats hate Israel?
    I'm not a dem, but who said anything about hating Israel?

  3. #4873
    Service Manager 5,000+ Posts
    Let the truth be known

    Phil B.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Raleigh NC
    Posts
    9,941
    Rep Power
    231

    Re: Let the truth be known

    Quote Originally Posted by BillyCarpenter View Post
    Meet the Family of Amy Coney Barrett:


    family.jpgfamily.jpg
    Great looking family

    Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

  4. #4874
    Service Manager 5,000+ Posts
    Let the truth be known

    Phil B.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Raleigh NC
    Posts
    9,941
    Rep Power
    231

    Re: Let the truth be known

    Quote Originally Posted by copier addict View Post
    I'm not a dem, but who said anything about hating Israel?
    Illan Omar has since she took office, along with others in the democrat party.

    Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

  5. #4875
    Field Supervisor 500+ Posts
    Let the truth be known

    BillyCarpenter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Location
    Long Beach, Mississippi
    Posts
    880
    Rep Power
    36

    Re: Let the truth be known

    Quote Originally Posted by copier addict View Post
    I'm not a dem, but who said anything about hating Israel?


    This would require me asking you a lot of questions and you avoiding them but lets give it a shot.

    - Who do you trust more, Israel or the Palestinians?

  6. #4876
    Aging Tech 2,500+ Posts
    Let the truth be known

    copier addict's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Desboro
    Posts
    3,205
    Rep Power
    86

    Re: Let the truth be known

    Quote Originally Posted by BillyCarpenter View Post
    This would require me asking you a lot of questions and you avoiding them but lets give it a shot.

    - Who do you trust more, Israel or the Palestinians?
    You will accuse me of avoiding the question, but I don't trust any of them. Sorry, that's not entirely true, I trust them to be religious zealots who will use any excuse to kill each other. And the excuse doesn't even have to be plausible

  7. #4877
    Field Supervisor 500+ Posts
    Let the truth be known

    BillyCarpenter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Location
    Long Beach, Mississippi
    Posts
    880
    Rep Power
    36

    Re: Let the truth be known

    Quote Originally Posted by copier addict View Post
    You will accuse me of avoiding the question, but I don't trust any of them. Sorry, that's not entirely true, I trust them to be religious zealots who will use any excuse to kill each other. And the excuse doesn't even have to be plausible

    Thank you. I now know why you hate Israel. You hate religion thus you hate Israel. Got it.

  8. #4878
    Aging Tech 2,500+ Posts
    Let the truth be known

    copier addict's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Desboro
    Posts
    3,205
    Rep Power
    86

    Re: Let the truth be known

    Quote Originally Posted by BillyCarpenter View Post
    Thank you. I now know why you hate Israel. You hate religion thus you hate Israel. Got it.
    You got me. I believe organised religion is one of worst human inventions. I have no problem believing in a higher power, it just all goes bad when people use it as a way of controlling other people. Or using it to divide by stating one group of people is more worthy than another

  9. #4879
    Field Supervisor 500+ Posts
    Let the truth be known

    BillyCarpenter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Location
    Long Beach, Mississippi
    Posts
    880
    Rep Power
    36

    Re: Let the truth be known

    Quote Originally Posted by copier addict View Post
    You got me. I believe organised religion is one of worst human inventions. I have no problem believing in a higher power, it just all goes bad when people use it as a way of controlling other people. Or using it to divide by stating one group of people is more worthy than another
    Look, I don't believe in God and I believe more people have been killed over religion than anything that I can think of. However, if we're talking about TODAY, there's no doubt that Islam is the most violent and oppressive religion on the face of the earth.

  10. #4880
    Aging Tech 2,500+ Posts
    Let the truth be known

    copier addict's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Desboro
    Posts
    3,205
    Rep Power
    86

    Re: Let the truth be known

    Quote Originally Posted by BillyCarpenter View Post
    Look, I don't believe in God and I believe more people have been killed over religion than anything that I can think of. However, if we're talking about TODAY, there's no doubt that Islam is the most violent and oppressive religion on the face of the earth.
    I honestly don't care if you hate Islam. You are certainly free to hate whomever you want. Knock yourself out

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Get the Android App
click or scan for the Copytechnet Mobile App

-= -= -= -= -=


IDrive Remote Backup

Lunarpages Internet Solutions

Advertise on Copytechnet

Your Link Here