Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts
    Let the truth be known

Re: Let the truth be known

Quote Originally Posted by BillyCarpenter View Post
    Look, you Canadian jackass...I posted a source. And the source was none other than left-leaning FackCheck.org.

FactCheck.org looked into the matter and found that, indeed, some of Clinton’s biggest supporters advocated the birther theory, but there is no evidence that Clinton or her campaign had anything to do with it.

https://www.google.ca/url?sa=t&sourc...=1601168257096

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts
    Let the truth be known

Quote Originally Posted by bsm2 View Post
    Hilarious This should be so easy for YOU
    Maybe You can Prove Mexico is paying for the Wall I'll wait
    or Trump has No meetings with Russians I'll wait
    or Maybe you can prove it's one person from China l'll wait
    or the virus will magically disappear with the heat I'ii wait

Should I go on

Maybe you can prove that if Obamacare is passed that you can keep your doctor.

Maybe you can prove that Obamacare will lower insurance on average of $1700 per year

And lastly: Prove that ISIS is a JV squad.

Let the truth be known

Quote Originally Posted by copier addict View Post

Was Hillary Clinton the Original 'Birther'? - FactCheck.org

According to the article, the theory that Obama was born in Kenya “first emerged in the spring of 2008, as Clinton supporters circulated an anonymous email questioning Obama’s citizenship.”
    The second article, which ran several days after the Politico piece, was published by the Telegraph, a British paper, which stated: “An anonymous email circulated by supporters of Mrs Clinton, Mr Obama’s main rival for the party’s nomination, thrust a new allegation into the national spotlight — that he had not been born in Hawaii.”
    Both of those stories comport with what we here at FactCheck.org wrote two-and-a-half years earlier, on Nov. 8, 2008: “This claim was first advanced by diehard Hillary Clinton supporters as her campaign for the party’s nomination faded, and has enjoyed a revival among John McCain’s partisans as he fell substantially behind Obama in public opinion polls.”
    Claims about Obama’s birthplace appeared in chain emails bouncing around the Web, and one of the first lawsuits over Obama’s birth certificate was filed by Philip Berg, a former deputy Pennsylvania attorney general and a self-described “moderate to liberal” who supported Clinton.

Maybe you can prove that if Obamacare is passed that you can keep your doctor.

Maybe you can prove that Obamacare will lower insurance on average of $1700 per year

And lastly: Prove that ISIS is a JV squad.

Sure I could keep my doctor with the ACA

Insurance goes up every year did I get better coverage Hell YES

Junior varsity Squad

Glad we got that out of the way

Let the truth be known

Quote Originally Posted by bsm2 View Post
    Sure I could keep my doctor with the ACA

Insurance goes up every year did I get better coverage Hell YES

Junior varsity Squad

Glad we got that out of the way

Fact Check: False

According to the article, the theory that Obama was born in Kenya “first emerged in the spring of 2008, as Clinton supporters circulated an anonymous email questioning Obama’s citizenship.”
    The second article, which ran several days after the Politico piece, was published by the Telegraph, a British paper, which stated: “An anonymous email circulated by supporters of Mrs Clinton, Mr Obama’s main rival for the party’s nomination, thrust a new allegation into the national spotlight — that he had not been born in Hawaii.”
    Both of those stories comport with what we here at FactCheck.org wrote two-and-a-half years earlier, on Nov. 8, 2008: “This claim was first advanced by diehard Hillary Clinton supporters as her campaign for the party’s nomination faded, and has enjoyed a revival among John McCain’s partisans as he fell substantially behind Obama in public opinion polls.”
    Claims about Obama’s birthplace appeared in chain emails bouncing around the Web, and one of the first lawsuits over Obama’s birth certificate was filed by Philip Berg, a former deputy Pennsylvania attorney general and a self-described “moderate to liberal” who supported Clinton.

Oh Boy old debunked Republican conspiratorial theories

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts
    Let the truth be known

I don't see anywhere that states Clinton's campaign started the birther movement

Let the truth be known

Quote Originally Posted by copier addict View Post
    I don't see anywhere that states Clinton's campaign started the birther movement

Can you read? I never said that her campaign started the birther movement. I said her surrogates started it. Now will you admit that democrat's said it long before Trump?

I think you're incapable of pointing the finger at dems in light of overwhelming evidence. That makes you a blind witness of the democrat party. Sheep-o-crat?

Congrats.