1. #5271
    Service Manager 5,000+ Posts
    Let the truth be known

    Phil B.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Raleigh NC
    Posts
    9,940
    Rep Power
    231

    Re: Let the truth be known

    Hmmm Soros has always had money invested in the elections.

    Soros Triples Election Spending, Pouring $70 Million Into 2020 Efforts

    Liberal billionaire George Soros has funneled nearly $70 million into the 2020 elections, tripling his previous record, new filings show.
    The Democracy PAC, a super PAC created by Soros to fund left-wing groups working to defeat Republicans, has poured $68.5 million into electoral efforts this cycle, according to the Federal Election Commission. That sum is $46 million more than Soros's previous high of $22 million, which came during the last presidential cycle.
    The billionaire has amplified his election spending as deep-pocketed donors attempt to oust Trump from office and flip control of the Senate to Democrats. Soros's cash is part of a spending blitz that has primarily benefited Joe Biden. So far this cycle, outside spending has exceeded $1 billion and is on track to shatter previous records.
    Soros's largest donations include $3 million to the Strategic Victory Fund, a super PAC tied to the Democracy Alliance donor club, of which Soros is a founding member; $1.5 million to both the Chuck Schumer-aligned Senate Majority PAC and progressive women's group SuperMajority, which is primarily bankrolled by the financier; and $1 million to the Working Families Organization. Soros's PAC disbursed $23 million to left-wing groups from the beginning of July to late September.

    The cash is part of a $275 million spending plan set forth by the Democracy Alliance, according to confidential documents obtained by the Washington Free Beacon last year. Members of the donor network are pushing large sums into increasing voter turnout, targeting women and rural voters, and flooding battleground state efforts, among other initiatives.
    The Democracy PAC is primarily funded by tens of millions of dollars transferred over from the Fund for Policy Reform, a nonprofit in Soros's sprawling Open Society Foundations network. The fund reported $3 billion in assets on its most recent tax forms. This set up allows Soros to keep his name off the top of donor lists. The Democracy PAC is currently sitting on $6.4 million.
    During a speech to the World Economic Forum earlier this year, Soros said the "fate of the world" is at stake in the 2020 elections. He also referred to Trump as a "con man" and "authoritarian."
    Soros's spokesperson did not respond to a request for comment on the 2020 election spending.

  2. #5272
    Service Manager 5,000+ Posts
    Let the truth be known

    Phil B.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Raleigh NC
    Posts
    9,940
    Rep Power
    231

  3. #5273
    Field Supervisor 500+ Posts
    Let the truth be known

    BillyCarpenter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Location
    Long Beach, Mississippi
    Posts
    880
    Rep Power
    36

    Re: Let the truth be known

    The press has tried hard to bury this blockbuster story and they'll continue to blame it on Russian disinformation, or whatever, but the facts are clear - Joe Biden used his office to enrich himself.


    Source on alleged Hunter Biden email chain verifies message about Chinese investment firm

    One of the people on an explosive email thread allegedly involving Hunter Biden has corroborated the veracity of the messages, which appear to outline a payout for former Vice President Joe Biden as part of a deal with a Chinese energy firm.

    One email, dated May 13, 2017, and obtained by Fox News, includes a discussion of “remuneration packages” for six people in a business deal with a Chinese energy firm. The email appeared to identify Hunter Biden as “Chair / Vice Chair depending on agreement with CEFC,” in an apparent reference to now-bankrupt CEFC China Energy Co.
    The email includes a note that “Hunter has some office expectations he will elaborate.” A proposed equity split references “20” for “H” and “10 held by H for the big guy?” with no further details. Fox News spoke to one of the people who was copied on the email, who confirmed its authenticity.
    Sources told Fox News that "the big guy" is a reference to the former vice president. The New York Post initially published the emails and other controversial messages that Fox News has also obtained.


    The Bidens' relationship with Ukraine came under special attention last year as House Democrats pursued an impeachment inquiry surrounding President Trump's now-infamous July 25 call with Ukraine's president. In it, Trump asked President Volodymyr Zelensky to investigate the former vice president, who was suspected of abusing his authority to pressure the government into firing its top prosecutor.
    Another email from May of 2014 shows Vadym Pozharskyi, an adviser to Burisma's board, allegedly shows him asking for the younger Biden's advice on how to stop "politically motivated actions."
    “We urgently need your advice on how you could use your influence to convey a message / signal, etc. to stop what we consider to be politically motivated actions," it reads. And less than a year later, a purported email from Pozharskyi shows him thanking Hunter Biden for an invitation to meet his father.

    The rest: Source on alleged Hunter Biden email chain verifies message about Chinese investment firm | Fox News

  4. #5274
    Aging Tech 2,500+ Posts
    Let the truth be known

    copier addict's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Desboro
    Posts
    3,205
    Rep Power
    86

    Re: Let the truth be known

    Turns out the so called Obama "unmasking scandal" was all made up. One more right wing conspiracy theory blown out of the water.

  5. #5275
    Service Manager 1,000+ Posts
    Let the truth be known

    FrohnB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Nebraska, USA ------ GO BIG RED
    Posts
    1,351
    Rep Power
    81

    Re: Let the truth be known

    Quote Originally Posted by copier addict View Post
    Turns out the so called Obama "unmasking scandal" was all made up. One more right wing conspiracy theory blown out of the water.
    It wasn’t “made up”.
    The unmaskings actually happened!
    There were just no criminal charges brought forth.
    They aren’t done with their investigations quite yet, so sit back and watch the fireworks!
    Omertà

  6. #5276
    Aging Tech 2,500+ Posts
    Let the truth be known

    copier addict's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Desboro
    Posts
    3,205
    Rep Power
    86

    Re: Let the truth be known

    Biden's ratings from the town hall on one channel were higher than Trump's, who was on three different channels. Lol.
    I'll bet the orange dude ain't too happy about that. Haha

  7. #5277
    IT Manager 5,000+ Posts bsm2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    5,554
    Rep Power
    84

    Re: Let the truth be known

    The Trump Conspiracy Theories NOTHING Burgers keep coming

  8. #5278
    Aging Tech 2,500+ Posts
    Let the truth be known

    copier addict's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Desboro
    Posts
    3,205
    Rep Power
    86

    Re: Let the truth be known

    Quote Originally Posted by Phil B. View Post
    Hmmm Soros has always had money invested in the elections.

    Soros Triples Election Spending, Pouring $70 Million Into 2020 Efforts

    Liberal billionaire George Soros has funneled nearly $70 million into the 2020 elections, tripling his previous record, new filings show.
    The Democracy PAC, a super PAC created by Soros to fund left-wing groups working to defeat Republicans, has poured $68.5 million into electoral efforts this cycle, according to the Federal Election Commission. That sum is $46 million more than Soros's previous high of $22 million, which came during the last presidential cycle.
    The billionaire has amplified his election spending as deep-pocketed donors attempt to oust Trump from office and flip control of the Senate to Democrats. Soros's cash is part of a spending blitz that has primarily benefited Joe Biden. So far this cycle, outside spending has exceeded $1 billion and is on track to shatter previous records.
    Soros's largest donations include $3 million to the Strategic Victory Fund, a super PAC tied to the Democracy Alliance donor club, of which Soros is a founding member; $1.5 million to both the Chuck Schumer-aligned Senate Majority PAC and progressive women's group SuperMajority, which is primarily bankrolled by the financier; and $1 million to the Working Families Organization. Soros's PAC disbursed $23 million to left-wing groups from the beginning of July to late September.

    The cash is part of a $275 million spending plan set forth by the Democracy Alliance, according to confidential documents obtained by the Washington Free Beacon last year. Members of the donor network are pushing large sums into increasing voter turnout, targeting women and rural voters, and flooding battleground state efforts, among other initiatives.
    The Democracy PAC is primarily funded by tens of millions of dollars transferred over from the Fund for Policy Reform, a nonprofit in Soros's sprawling Open Society Foundations network. The fund reported $3 billion in assets on its most recent tax forms. This set up allows Soros to keep his name off the top of donor lists. The Democracy PAC is currently sitting on $6.4 million.
    During a speech to the World Economic Forum earlier this year, Soros said the "fate of the world" is at stake in the 2020 elections. He also referred to Trump as a "con man" and "authoritarian."
    Soros's spokesperson did not respond to a request for comment on the 2020 election spending.
    Well, trump IS a con man and an authoritarian. How is this statement wrong?

  9. #5279
    Aging Tech 2,500+ Posts
    Let the truth be known

    copier addict's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Desboro
    Posts
    3,205
    Rep Power
    86

    Re: Let the truth be known

    Quote Originally Posted by FrohnB View Post
    It wasn’t “made up”.
    The unmaskings actually happened!
    There were just no criminal charges brought forth.
    They aren’t done with their investigations quite yet, so sit back and watch the fireworks!
    This is just one of the many news reports stating that the investigation is over.

    https://www.google.ca/url?sa=t&sourc..._DX3by&ampcf=1

  10. #5280
    IT Manager 5,000+ Posts bsm2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    5,554
    Rep Power
    84

    Re: Let the truth be known


Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Get the Android App
click or scan for the Copytechnet Mobile App

-= -= -= -= -=


IDrive Remote Backup

Lunarpages Internet Solutions

Advertise on Copytechnet

Your Link Here